Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bunches of Backsplashes

by kalynn06 Posted 24th Feb 2011 at 5:22 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2011 at 5:29 PM by kalynn06

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 6:46 PM
Beautiful!!! Thank you for doing these! I love them :D

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 7:12 PM
Yes, this is how my grandma's kitchen was decorated! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 8:24 PM
These are wonderful. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 11:01 PM Last edited by fling-89 : 1st Mar 2011 at 5:24 AM.
Simply gorgeous! WOW! Thank you so much :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 11:23 PM
How awesome! I love this idea!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 4:54 PM
Hi Kalynn, I really love your back splashes and now you have me hooked on them LOL But I would love to get the stove you show if you made it or know who did and how to reach them.
Keep up the great work
Candle
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 5:27 PM Last edited by kalynn06 : 25th Feb 2011 at 5:55 PM.
Thanks everyone. I hope you will find them useful. I wanted them enough for myself, that I braved Homecrafter even though I haven't made walls since 2005, so I thought I'd put them out there in case anyone else wanted them . All your comments are much appreciated.

Quote: Originally posted by candle
But I would love to get the stove you show if you made it or know who did and how to reach them.
Candle

Everything that's not Maxis or offered here is by Buggybooz, either here at MTS or on her site (which can be accesed via a link on her MTS profile). The white stove is part of the Shakerlicious kitchen. The info was originally in the bottom of my post, but judging by all the pms I had about it, it obviously wasn't very noticeable . I've corrected that and moved that note to the top.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 2:30 AM
I was just thinking the other night about if anyone had come up with this idea yet and I come here and see that you have. Thanks they look awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 5:45 PM
Oooh I LOVE these and I'm so excited to get them in my game, I don't know how I ever decorated a kitchen without them! Thank you sooooo much for these
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 10:21 PM
toniad-I'm so glad you will get some use out of these. I love the flexibility of using overlays.

loooglee-That's how I feel about all of Catherine's overlays. I'm glad you like this set
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 3:47 PM
Thank you so much for answering my post but I was wondering about the white high back with drawers stove not the no back ones. I checked Shakerlicious kitchens and don't see the white stove you have in your first picture. sorry to be such a pain but I really love that stove LOL thanks
Candle
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candle
Thank you so much for answering my post but I was wondering about the white high back with drawers stove not the no back ones. I checked Shakerlicious kitchens and don't see the white stove you have in your first picture. sorry to be such a pain but I really love that stove LOL thanks
Candle

It is in the Shakerlicious set. If it's not in the set here also, its definitely on her site: http://buggybooz.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html . I didn't have anything in my downloads folder when I took the pics except for her stuff

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 9:50 PM
These are really neat - wall overlays are an excellent idea. Thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 4:12 PM
I have been wondering when someone was going to do this...makes the "real" kitchen look complete! Thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 8:55 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :-) I've been waiting for these - wondering how it's possible no one has made them until now! :-) Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 12:16 AM
Wow! It's so nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:29 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:43 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:39 PM
I, too, love backsplashes! Thank you for the link to the kitchens.