Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 5:05 AM
Morty Goth is quite cute once old enough -- good call, Bella. I like Connor Frio's looks. Xander Clavell doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Confession: VJ Alvi. Not his looks exactly, but sometimes there's a warm, strong tone in his voice, and then if I close my eyes he is quite good looking enough, thank you.

As to the women... I agree that Morgana Wolff is awfully fine, or would be if she'd lighten up a bit. Heels at the beach? Dear gods.

Jamie Jolina, I guess, I'd grudingly admit is in the top two or three. She is quite a lovely Sim, but because that fact is shoved practically into the game's instructions, I instinctively feel like pushing back a bit. ("Would you like to learn more about how great Jamie is?" [NO][NOT LATER][NEVER])
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 5:24 AM
OK, here's a long list made short, of my top 3 best looking females in every city I've played at least once:

Sunset Valley:
  • Susan Wainwright (sucks that his husband looks like an ape... and passed on his genetics to Blair)
  • Agnes Crumplebottom (Once you dress her up as anything else, she's quite the looker)
  • Jamie Jolina
Riverview:
  • Shirley Lin
  • Constance Shelley
  • Lauren Grisby (though, that's more in an "ugly-cute" kind of way)
Twinbrook (though, here's only one for already known reasons...)
  • Amy Bull (once she stops dressing up like a circus tarp)
Bridgeport: Not making a list. I'm not going there. It's better to list which are the least good-looking from that town. But I'll name Olive Kipling as the one I go looking for every time I try to build a legacy in that place.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 10:26 PM Last edited by nikkiforest99 : 5th Jan 2012 at 10:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by brillo_pad
The Clavell son in Sunset Valley, the mooch guy, yanno? Or that wanna-be doctor woman, blonde, lives alone.. Her name escapes me. Also, Parker Langerak was pretty handsome when he grew up.

Jamie Jolina? I'm currently playing her, and although she looks freakish with all that makeup and those ugly glasses, she looks good when you take them off. Besides her, I like Hank Goddard, he's pretty attractive. In my game, Jamie's pregnant with his baby. I'm willing to bet that they'll have some pretty good-looking kids.
#29 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 7:15 PM
Gobias(or is it tobias) Koffi in sunset valley, if u get rid of the bad hair, mustache, and glasses; give him a blonde rocker look and is actually pretty adequate. He's the only premade i've played so far as i'm still getting the hang of the game with a really generic sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:38 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 8th Jan 2012 at 9:02 PM. Reason: typo
Default gathering evidence
Quote: Originally posted by nikkiforest99
Besides ... I like Hank Goddard, he's pretty attractive.
People keep saying that. I'd better make some observations to test the hypothesis...

All right then, confirmed.

Ronnie.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 7:15 PM
These are the sims, well for me that stand out (I know some have already been mentioned):

Shirley Lin
George Dean
Both Dallas and Mary Kay Shallow do not grow up to be hideous. Especially if you put nice soft makeup on Mary Kay.
Betty Simovitch
Once you give Ruby Broke a new outfit instead of that hideous attire she is wearing, she is actually cute.
Like said already Mortimer Goth grows up to be handsome.
Also I agree if you give Agnes Crumplebottom a slight makeover she actually is rather attractive.
Tiara Angelista
Matthew Hamming
Jessica Talon
Elvira Slayer
I agree with Zokugai Star Shue does grow up to be very pretty.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 7:19 AM
Connor Frio, Mortimer Goth, and Shirley Lin. The Sekemoto toddler also grows up to be rather cute.
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:10 PM
This one:
http://laddauppbilder.se/?di=12132630535412
I don't know her name or anything, but she's pretty.
Scholar
#34 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 7:27 PM
Hunter Cotteneye is my favourite. He makes the best babies If a little crazy babies :P
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 8:14 PM
Tiara Angelista is my fave:D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 8:25 PM
Kate Pistachio, the Maid from Sunset Valley. CAS her to YA instead of A, give her some decent hair and makeup ...
#37 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 8:25 PM
Thornton Wolff! Omnomnom
Scholar
#38 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 8:50 PM
Yeah, I'll take Thornton Wolfe... I also like Sinbad Rotter, though he's beat the snot out of every Sim I introduce to the ever-so-wretched Twinbrook.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 9:44 PM
I think Dakota Fox is cute and Calvin Riffin is attractive.
Instructor
#40 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 10:42 PM
I put way too much time and thought into this. This is my edited list, if that tells you anything.

Sunset Valley
Thornton Wolff
Hank Goddard
Gunther Goth
Mortimer Goth once he ages up

Twinbrook
Goodwin Good
Bobby Sargeant

Bridgeport
Matilda Smart
Devin Ashton
Kai Leiko
Tom Wordy
Caroline Custard
Morrigan Hemlock
Wogan Hemlock
Katrina Pala
Jun Xu
Brigit Hemlock

Barnacle Bay
Mia Rao
Alec Trebo
Nina Caliente
Dina Caliente

Lucky Palms
Donnovan Steel
Jaycen Hendrix
Yolanda Shaw

Champs Les Sims
Berthe Girard
Tim Doorson (yes I know he's dead hush)

Shang Simla
Ho Sung Kim

Appaloosa Plains
Alouette Bird
Oriole Bird
Gracie Loveland

Riverview
Billy Caspian
Hunter Cottoneye

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Instructor
#41 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
The sims in Bridgeport are fortunate in the looks department, moreso than the other worlds IMO. There's a female celeb whose name I can't remember, she has blonde hair and big sunglasses on, and quite an angular face. As far as I can remember I find her the best looking.
You're thinking of Lola Belle I believe. I always seek her out for her star rating.

-Walter "Red" Smith
Instructor
#42 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:01 PM
There are a lot of good-looking sims in Lucky Palms. I was playing in the Showtime neighborhood and most people were hideous abominations, so it was a nice change to play in Lucky Palms where most people are at least passably decent-looking without eyes and noses the size of dinner plates and junk.
Instructor
#43 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Howabominable
There are a lot of good-looking sims in Lucky Palms. I was playing in the Showtime neighborhood and most people were hideous abominations, so it was a nice change to play in Lucky Palms where most people are at least passably decent-looking without eyes and noses the size of dinner plates and junk.
I agree. I played Starlight Shores for like a day, hated it, never went back, which is why I didn't even bother adding it to my list.

-Walter "Red" Smith
Theorist
Original Poster
#44 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:42 AM
Just played Lunar Lakes, and I have to say that the Sims are quite good-looking.

Goodwin Goode from Twinbrook is also good-looking, compared to most of the other puddings served there anyway.
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:31 AM
Aw, no love for http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Marc_Brandt in Twinbrook? He was the first premade sim I ever played and I have a fondness for him and his poutiness.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:09 AM
Both Thornton and Morgana are gorgeous.
Love the Caliente sisters from BB. They were my fave in TS2 also.
Agnes I like her eyes. Jamie Jolina. I also love Parker Langerak and Zelda.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Howabominable

I had to give props to the store team about Darlene and Darren, both are well made. Darleen have a youthful face even as she ages.

The saucer eyes and hook sized noses do mess up the Sims, the worst is the Bella celebrity from Bridgeport, remove the glasses and her eyes crowd out her nose, which is awful too.

My favorite is still Hunter Cottoneye. Can't wait to play him in Supernatural. Insane Sims rule!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#48 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 9:24 AM
The best looking pre-made Sim in all EA worlds is Ditz Riffin. I love, love, love that dog.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:57 PM
My workaholic sims rely on good-looking help for their companionship and baby-making.

In Sunset Valley, the maid Grady Elfman (male) was total catnip for my angler sim, and had seven children with her.

In Bridgeport, there is a tan, blond, be-spectacled butler who made a fabulous husband and fathered five beautiful children with my Fire Chief sim. I don't remember his original name, but it was bad enough that I changed it as soon as he married into my sim's clan.
Scholar
#50 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 11:11 AM Last edited by Fentonparkninja : 19th Jan 2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: outdated opinions
My 2c:

Sunset Valley
- Blair Wainwright (cute, not fond of the spaceships on her sleepwear though)
- Jamie Jolina (once you ditch her garish makeup)
- Morgana Wolff (favourite)
- Ayesha Ansari
- Cornelia Goth
- Jane March (geek appeal)

Moonlight Bay (console neighbourhood)
- Penny Aragon
- Hannelore Landgraab
- Alia Zhang
- Rain Leary (favourite)
- Zoe Steiner
- Charlie Rhodes

Bridgeport
- Katelyn Missoni (once all the blush is scrubbed off her cheeks)
- Jessica Talon
- Elvira Slayer
- Moxie Logan (physique)
Page 2 of 7