Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Long Overalls for Toddlers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 1st Mar 2011 at 2:28 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 4:00 AM
Love these. I hated the short overalls and the long ones weren't much better - until now! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 4:01 AM
Your toddlers and children's outfits are fantastic. I very much like the work you create. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 4:06 AM
Good! I never like to dress my toddlers in shorts during cold weather (even though they change into outwear).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 3:24 PM
I love these! And everything else you make. My game would not be the same without you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 8:22 PM
My kids only wear your clothing fakepeeps. Nabbing now, I love these! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 4:56 PM
Once again, I have to say you make the best children's clothes! I love your attention to detail!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 12:15 AM
I love your description, funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 5:06 AM
So adorable and perfect for upcoming spring weather in my hood. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:48 PM
These are so cute - all of your stuff is - and they look very good in the game.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 2:36 PM
Me encanta la ropa que haces para nuestros sims esta de bebes es preciosa
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 5:26 AM
I love these! I've always been fond of the Freetime toddler overalls and even made it so that both boys and girls can use them. I didn't like, however, that they were short, thus making them impracticle for winter use. Thank you for solving that problem!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 9:52 PM
These are very cute. They will look good on some of my toddler.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd May 2014 at 2:38 AM
These are adorable! Most of my CC clothing is yours actually, you're a great creator!
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 8:04 AM
So, I'm having an issue of the overalls looking like the shorts overalls with the colors over it. They look alright in the CAS screen, but in the thumbnail and in game the bottom half of the legs are really skinny and it's just really weird. Did anyone else have that problem or am I just having a weird issue that has an easy fix?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liversonthemoon
So, I'm having an issue of the overalls looking like the shorts overalls with the colors over it. They look alright in the CAS screen, but in the thumbnail and in game the bottom half of the legs are really skinny and it's just really weird. Did anyone else have that problem or am I just having a weird issue that has an easy fix?

Try turning up your graphics settings. The game is probably displaying the LOD meshes.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 3:35 AM
thank you