Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stuff on the Back of the Toilet

by mikey Posted 6th Mar 2011 at 10:01 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2014 at 3:06 PM by mikey

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 11:02 AM
Great idea! Thanks for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 11:06 AM
I love it! <3
But I hate this stupid "custom content symbol" or whatever it's called
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 11:19 AM
Woo yeah more places to put clutter! Thanks, mikey!

simfreak1991 - Probably best for builders, so they remember that they'll have to point people to this thread if they put stuff on the back of the toilet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:36 PM
This is great. Thanks. How about slots on the bookcases - especially the short ones.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:44 PM
What about the most expensive one??? I'd download if it had it on that one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 5:13 PM
Thanks! I love cluttering up my houses
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:32 PM Last edited by werismyki : 6th Mar 2011 at 8:54 PM.
For other uploads that add slots see - http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...&gs=2&f=38&gs=2

Brittany005 - the expensive toilet really doesn't lend itself to adding slots, with the low, curved back. There might be room for one slot, but anything placed on it would be hidden by the seat. Therefore it wasn't included.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 3:53 AM
There is so much clutter out there and so little space. So thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by werismyki
For other uploads that add slots see - http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...&gs=2&f=38&gs=2

Brittany005 - the expensive toilet really doesn't lend itself to adding slots, with the low, curved back. There might be room for one slot, but anything placed on it would be hidden by the seat. Therefore it wasn't included.

Ohhh. Yeah. I suppose that is a problem. Anyways, love all the new slots that you're adding to the items though! Already got the desk!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 8:27 PM
Uhmaizeng thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 1:44 PM
Thank You
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 3:22 PM
I wanted to add some clutter there for a long time, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 1:28 AM
Looks like a great idea, but I can't open 7z files. Kinda bummed about that. Any way you can rezip it in a zip or rar file?

Diamond Sims
**Will take Re-color request - All my Custom Content may be used in uploaded lots to MTS2 and TSR ONLY!**
~*~
Diamond
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 11:46 PM
D2Diamond, just google it. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to open 7z files.

werismyki, these are excellent! One question, though: I have a default replacement for the moderate toilet's textures already in my game. Will this conflict with that mod, or will your new version simply take on the textures of that non-stenciled default? I'd hate to have to choose between your awesome clutter feature and getting rid of those awful flowers...
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brittany005
What about the most expensive one??? I'd download if it had it on that one.

Me too. I did download this actually, but, I never use them because I tend to go for the more expensive toilets. Less flooding, more playing guitar.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KissmyLasso
Me too. I did download this actually, but, I never use them because I tend to go for the more expensive toilets. Less flooding, more playing guitar.

Well toilets commonly get's a statue like property after 5-10 day's playing as i buy then the steel bladder i like to spend more times getting my evil sim in bed's then on the toilet
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 12:08 AM
thank you, i have stuff on the back of the toilet inrl
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 7:12 PM
this file is damaged. cannot open it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:32 AM
These look great I love them, but my sims sit on top of the tank not the seat..? Could it be something I did, or something else interfering? I have a bunch of mods installed, awesomemod, sliders etc., I just installed them in the package folder like everything else, along with the 'hide toilets' one. Anyone else have this problem?
Scholar
#21 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 3:27 PM
I love clutter! My sims have trouble sitting on them though. The kids hover in the air above the seat but below the tank. The teens sit BACKWARDS and in the air a tile away from the toilet. The adults sit on the tank as draezidel mentioned.

I have mods but I doubt AM or Twallan's mod causes stuff like this. Or does
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 4:00 AM
Hi ! Thank you for this nice set !
Unfortunately, it seems it is affected by the 1.26 patch rig issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:51 PM
Thanks for a cool mod
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 3:14 AM
Can you please update your extra slot mods? I really want them :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 4:51 PM
Download granthes' rig fix here: http://sims3.the-prof.net/forums/in....0.html#msg1995 and fix it yourself
Page 1 of 2