Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Weepy Willows Country Club (Exclusive Lounge)

by KirsiF Posted 14th Apr 2011 at 2:30 PM - Updated 23rd May 2011 at 8:49 AM by KirsiF

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 5:37 PM
Looks beautiful!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:53 PM
A wonderful looking lot but I'm having problems using it in my game. I had to run the file through Pescado's decrapify tool before it would even install and now when I place it on a lot it raises the terrain up so that it is sat on a hill!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 4:59 AM
I've never decrapified anything in my game so I have no idea why you had to decrapify it. (I do know it's not uncommon to have problems with downloaded lots to show up - I've had it several times happen to me and I've read about it around the net. It has been suggested it's something to do with patching but I don't know.)

I build the lot at the address I mentioned in the overview. It's a flat lot, not a hill.
I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with the lot. I'll try to dowanload it from here and place it in one of my other neighbourhoods again to see if it does the same for me!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:23 AM
I doubt it's your fault but I just thought I should let you know in case anyone else has the same issue.
I might try again with a fresh download.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 12:17 PM
In my game sometimes it also helps to move the lot file from CCBackUp to Library. If the lot doesn't show up, I mean. At times I feel like giving up this game becuse all the bugs and quirks and whatever.

This lot works fine for me when downloaded from here as well, though. I hope you get it to work and I'm sorry I can't be much of a help!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:24 AM
I love how it looks! great job
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:29 PM
I finally got it in my game. It still raised the terrain but after some intensive use of the CFE cheat I leveled it all out again.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:48 AM
I'm having a similar problem with getting the lot installed. Shows up in my launcher, says it installed, but then isn't in the game. Menaceman, did you find decrapifying was the only way to get it in game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liveitup1
I'm having a similar problem with getting the lot installed. Shows up in my launcher, says it installed, but then isn't in the game. Menaceman, did you find decrapifying was the only way to get it in game?

Try getting the lot file from DCBackup (located usually in My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.) If you don't know which file it is, you can just delete everything in that folder - it doesn't effect gameplay. Then "install" the lot again through launcher. Now the only file in your DCBackup should be this lot.

Move the file to Library folder. It should now appear in your game. This is how I've managed to get some houses that didn't show up in my game to work.

I don't know why some people have these problems with my lots and I have the same thing with some lots I've downloaded from here. I suspect it has something to do with my launcher. It hasn't been working properly after I installed Ambitions and even several re-installs have done nothing to the problem. (Hence my signature.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:46 AM
Okay, this is for everyone having trouble with installing this lot:

Please visit my blog to download and install the lot in .package format. I hope that helps!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 12:19 AM
A lot as a pack file umm first I have herd of this. Does it work well, my launcher mess up all the time after I got AMB. SO its hit and miss, if something shows.

Thanks for the info . Plus this place is grand can fit In almost any of the worlds on it own. Love the fact that at first it looks to be a fancy rich home