Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tinkle Time Toilet Rug

by Menaceman44 Posted 18th Apr 2011 at 12:38 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2011 at 5:29 PM by Menaceman44

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:26 AM
Hey, great idea!! I'll be putting this in to complete my bathroom decor. Thanks!!
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 3:39 AM
Wow! Very nice, I missed this item from TS2. And I for one am very grateful for the two mapping options -- that is really important for rug objects, and the default mappings on rugs we got for EA are really unfriendly. Nice idea :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:44 AM
A nice simple object, but you put some nice thought and execution to it with the offset so it will snap to right in front of the toilet and the mapping and trim or no trim option. I've seen a few different contoured rugs out there, but this one has a good deal more thought applied.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 7:43 AM
I agree with Spacerox and I want to add that this is the best one that I have seen. I have been waiting for this. Thank you, so much, for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 10:16 AM
Wooo thanks Nice name for it as well!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 11:38 AM
Lovely. Thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:51 PM
SO nice! I have waited for this to be made, so thanks a lot for doing so and sharing with us.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 7:26 PM
Default Suggestion...
Is there any way you would/could make this without the cutout portion of the rug?

I use rugs like this in my own bathroom, but I get the ones that have a "snug fit" to the base. I know that the commode bases in game can be different shapes, so making rugs for each base would be time consuming, and.. probably unnecessary; but a flat-back can pass through the base and give the appearance of being a "snug fit."

If this isn't possible, that's cool... just thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks for this, it's still amazing!

- Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 8:00 PM
The cut-out isn't actually meshed. It is flat across the back. I've used an alpha channel on the multiplier. It would be quite easy to alter it yourself, for personal use, with TSR Workshop or S3PE.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 9:31 AM
Its very useful and precious,another must have!
Thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 4:58 AM
Thanks For making it...looks musch better than the small half circles lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 9:37 PM
Yay thank you! As silly as it seems, this is my must-have for every sims game haha I can't believe it wasn't included. I feel weird decorating bathrooms without one I kept meaning to make my own but never had time, so thanks a bunch!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 1:50 PM
I have been waiting for something like this for ages, thanks so much for making it :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
Is there any way you would/could make this without the cutout portion of the rug?

Uhmm why don't you just use the small oval rug in the game and place it under the toilet if you are going to do that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th May 2011 at 1:12 PM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:33 PM
WOW *Beatyful i like it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:18 AM
Thank you for this! My bathrooms will be much more complete now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 2:06 PM
'Clutter', accessories and small deco items really make houses realistic, but bathrooms get overlooked a lot. Thanks :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 5:31 PM
File now updated for the 1.26 patch and Pets EP. New file size is 41.8kb so do not redownload until this size is listed against the attachment

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:34 PM
Cool Menaceman! You are truly awesome. I've also missed this since TS2. Thanks ever so much for updating to 1.26. You rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 12:51 PM
Thanks, I missed this in the game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:53 PM
This is one of those objects that I keep going to place, only to rediscover that is doesn't actually exist. It just makes that much sense.

Thanks for preventing this happening one more time. :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 12:48 PM
I can decorate the bathrooms now! Yay!! thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:57 AM
Thank you so much, esp for specifying the environment score it adds to the game!
Page 1 of 2