Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 3983 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 10:32 PM Last edited by darkvexen : 11th Jun 2011 at 2:11 AM.
WCIF Height slider
does anyone know where i can find a height slider i no there are some out there but does anyone no where one has the kissing bug fixed?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 12:07 AM
What's with all the unrelated emoticons?

"It sucks because the vampires don't run fast enough. Lets be realistic - any vampire could run at leas a 4.5 40. These guys ran somewhere between a 4.8.-4.9."
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 6:51 PM
Not to break your hope but I believe fixing the kissing mismatch (is this what you refer to as kissing bug?) is not even something correctable by the slider itself, but involving hacking Sims 3 animation database to tweak the script so 2 sims can match lips upon kissing. Shorter sim will probably have to tilt head upward while taller sim will tilt head downward. This may be a whole lot of works than just creating a custom slider.

However, if someone did go through the trouble to make one, I wouldn't mind having. For now, sims can kiss foreheads. It still look cute.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 6:56 AM
Delphy made one, I downloaded it a few days ago. It isn't a perfect fix for the kissing mismatch, but I'm really happy with the results. Thanks again to Delphy for all the work done to improve TS3. The filename is MTS_Delphy_1025943_SimHeight.rar. I'm trying to find it, but not having too much luck. I'll kep looking, and if I find it I'll edit the post and include the link.

Found it!
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=378014
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:21 PM
I currently use Delphys Height slider it works very well. I editsim whenever lips dont match and make the the same height but if you don't want to do that for every smooching pair then there really is no fix. It was said before its an animation issue not a slider issue. Hope that helps.

Section jump