Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Casa di Luigi"

by QBUILDERZ Posted 15th Jun 2011 at 7:03 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2011 at 3:48 AM by QBUILDERZ

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 7:07 PM
What a beautiful house! I can feel the love from it. Your Uncle sounds like a great man, but your just as awesome Loving the second panoramic as well!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 7:28 PM
This is a beautiful house! Did you use any CC? I can't really tell.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 8:42 PM
This is very nice! Oh, and we can start calling you Luigi, if you'd prefer.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 9:33 PM
Sooo cute! I don't know what's better, QBUILDERZ... your building skillz or your photography skillz. Or your grahics card!

CL6 and CL8 are desktop-background-worthy! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 11:11 PM
Awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 11:32 PM
Beautiful house! You sure have done it well. The title is right and, you know, my father too is named Luigi, and i was named after him Pierluigi^^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vemarri
This is a beautiful house! Did you use any CC? I can't really tell.

Nope, theres no CC.

Also, its fantastic, the feeling you get when you see something you offered feedback on uploaded, right?! I love it, its gotta be my favourite sims 3 house of yours so far.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:16 AM
Fine house, great family's story about it !

I love it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 10:16 AM
wonderful! You take my breath away
and cool you're called Louis (that name rocks)
Thanks a Million!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 12:44 PM
Ok so when i clicked on downloads today and saw this picture, i was like ":o that is such a QBUILDERZ type photo and lot, who be stealing his styles?!" then i read 'QBUILDERZ' ....

This is fantastic, and your pictures are so kickass, i LOVE the panoramic, but the best one has to be your scewed one that isn't vertical, that one is awesome You are incredibly good at making really unique and interesting lots that other people just don't make! :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 2:43 PM
Isn't Louis the French/Old German version of Luigi? Anyway, I love all your houses. This one is amazing (and more so considering how reasonably priced it is).
Thank you for sharing this!
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
This is fantastic, and your pictures are so kickass, i LOVE the panoramic, but the best one has to be your scewed one that isn't vertical, that one is awesome You are incredibly good at making really unique and interesting lots that other people just don't make! :lovestruc

I know thats right. You take the best pics dude...i cant stand it. This is an awesome little house. Do make more like this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 1:06 AM
So incredibly sweet and cozy looking - awee Qbuilderz you do cute incredibly well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:16 AM
It's unbelievable how you can constantly churn out gorgeous houses! And they're so homely! I love your creations, keep up the *very* good work!

(Love the Luigi story too )
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 9:04 PM
This lot is just beautiful! I remember seeing it in your window shutter post and desperately searching for that house. So glad you uploaded it!
Plus the whole Luigi story makes me want to play Mario
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:48 AM
Beautiful, beautiful lot!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:52 PM
Oh wow Q! These pictures look amazing and it's such a cute little house! Wonderful job!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:09 PM
I love it! I've been scouring CC for nice houses that are less than 100k simoleons and don't require all the expansions. They're not so easy to find. This is gorgeous. Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:24 PM
Wow,the simplicity of this house is awesome!I have one question though,how did you get the split level stairs without a foundation?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 2:08 AM
how do you do split stairs... ive been wondering how to do them for a while now.. but still
GREAT WORK!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 7:12 AM
A very evocative house and a lovely story too. Thanks for sharing what is always beautiful and thoughtful work.