Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Velvet - Skull T-Shirt for Female Teens

by vel Posted 29th Jun 2011 at 11:47 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 12:17 AM
Wow it's really cool that your focusing on the younger ages! I can't wait to see more from you!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 2:57 AM
I think this item looks great! You should continue making more stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 8:45 AM
So cool ! Thanks !
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 3:12 PM
These are great. Thanks for sharing :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 5:52 PM
Nice! I love it! The shape with the undershirt and the zipper are all perfect <3 Can you please add a variation without the skull stencil? That would make that top even more versatile!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 11:34 PM
This looks really good, but I'd like to see a version without the skull, and also without the back zipper. The skull looks really nice, it's just that it would be nice to have a version without it as well... ^^;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:12 AM
This is so CUTE! I third the want of a version without the skull. Though I love it with.
I know you said you're focusing on younger ages but any chance of you making this for YA or A Sims one day?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyBlues
This looks really good, but I'd like to see a version without the skull, and also without the back zipper. The skull looks really nice, it's just that it would be nice to have a version without it as well... ^^;

Seconded. It would be really nice to have a plain version.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:40 PM
Coolio, I love this shirt!
Inventor
#11 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 3:29 PM
This looks just amazing in game. However, it seems to be connected with fuzzy leggings that I don't think go with the look at all. I see that in your pictures, the Sim is not wearing fuzzy leggings. Do you have any idea why they seem to be part of the outfit for my sims?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:41 PM
DEAD cool!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 1:02 AM
The only reason I am not downloading the top is the skull logo thing on the bottom. If it did not have that I would snatch it up fast. Please upload one without the logo!!!! Thanks!!!!