Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rural Modern

by triciamanly Posted 31st Jul 2011 at 1:59 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 6:31 PM
Now this is lovely!

I actually have a house based on a similar design that I DLed, but this adds another room, is more spacious, and the driveway works (the other one was too narrow and I again had to modify it).

Great job! I look forward to playing this one out too.
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:26 PM
Another great house, triciamanly!

I see from another thread that you have discovered Mootilda's tools. I can't wait to see what might come from the combination of your and Mootilda's talents.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:20 PM
Richcelt, thanks so much! I had you and SingleClawsDesign in mind while I built this one. maybesomethingdunno!! Thanks so much for your comment and encouragement!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 7:31 PM
This is why I love you tricia You make fantastic lots without needing EPs or CCs. thanks for this!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 8:44 PM
Another wow factor Anne, how you keep coming up with such great designs I dont know but they always look fab! And your pics are looking great too, have you got a new graphics card?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:28 AM
Absolutely awesome!! Thank you ever so much for indulging us! Stellar work once again!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:01 AM
You guys, thank you for taking the time to comment! ekruby, I got infarview and I like it a lot!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:56 PM
You always use furniture/decoration combinations I would never have thought of, and they always work! This is really lovely!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 1:35 AM
Awesome!! Love the layout. Thanks for making + sharing. ^^
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:22 AM
"Tricia" I am so confused first I tell myself I like one of your houses better than the next. Than I say No I like this and that, so I will just giveup, and get super rich and buy all of them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:16 PM
Thanks for a great house.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:25 PM
You're so welcome cielkung!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
"Tricia" I am so confused first I tell myself I like one of your houses better than the next. Than I say No I like this and that, so I will just giveup, and get super rich and buy all of them.

Simonut, that's how I feel when I see one of your houses! Hope to see another one soon! Thanks so much for your comment!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
You always use furniture/decoration combinations I would never have thought of, and they always work! This is really lovely!

Lady Angel! You know I get inspiration from you too. Your lots always make me think of a story!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Another great house, triciamanly!

I see from another thread that you have discovered Mootilda's tools. I can't wait to see what might come from the combination of your and Mootilda's talents.

Oh oh! I kind of got myself into something there! I would love more than anything to be able to use Mootilda's tools. I'm lacking in confidence, but now that you have encouraged me, I'll have to give it a try!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saturnfly
Awesome!! Love the layout. Thanks for making + sharing. ^^

Saturnfly, look whose talking! I love your lots too as you know!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 6:47 PM
You're houses are always so trendy! i love them! This one is so nice for a bigger family
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:46 AM
Thank you Charmful! I really appreciate your comment!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 5:33 PM
What to add after so many fantastic comments... Amazing ! Yay you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 5:56 AM
Nice job
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:55 AM
Thanks J Hird!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:25 PM
This is beautiful! I might have to make two of my sims create a big family just so I can move them in and play with it It's good to have these nice 2+ bedrooms houses around for family sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd May 2012 at 11:28 AM
It's very nice.. I love it..
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 1:49 PM
Really beautiful home! You are great! ;)
Page 1 of 2