Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pinegultcher Windows and Doors

by tbudgett Posted 19th Aug 2011 at 1:48 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2012 at 5:41 PM by tbudgett : Fixed Small Error in the tb-PG_1Tile_Tall_Closed-Glass

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:09 AM
Wow! Quite a job. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:15 AM Last edited by bigsisterdice : 19th Aug 2011 at 5:48 AM.
this is incredibly thorough, great work! ill be testing them in-game in a few minutes

***i just built a house with the exterior walls made of AAALLLLL these windows and doors, and of course the interior doors as well, and i am very happy to report that they all work great during both building and gameplay thanks a million, they are beautiful! and for those wondering, i have all expansions and stuff packs installed***
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:24 AM
Hurray for set completion! Why did EA taunt and tease us with incomplete sets and windows that didn't match a damn thing? Your set is so comprehensive, and has diagonals. I could hug you! In a totally platonic, non-internet-creep way, of course.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:44 AM
This is wonderful! I don't think I've built a house yet that didn't have your stuff all over it - you do a terrific job, especially filling in where EAxis should have. Thank you SOOOO much

...I knew I was procrastinating on building my woodsy cabin. Heh, heh, he
I gotta finish the house I'm working on right now, and then these are gonna get used. Oh, yeah!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:26 AM
OMG Fantastic these are so awesome thank you so much for these! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 5:05 AM
Oh. MyGawd! Thank you so much! I will be downloading these as soon as I'm on the right comptuer (I've emailed the link to myself, and everything); they're fantastic.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 5:25 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 19th Aug 2011 at 7:12 AM.
Not only is it a great set, it also comes in great colors too!

I know a lot of time and effort went into this and I really hate to ask (because I know how a person can become sick of their own project if they work too long on it)....but is there any chance of a full-height window that is entirely slats (like the doors) please?

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:54 AM
Great to see you creating again tbudgett - I have all your windows and door sets, so I have to take this one as well. Shame...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:48 PM
Very nice use of shapes and sizes.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:06 PM
Very, very, very nice! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:11 PM
This is such a huge complete set! It's amazing! I love all the different styles you have created and plus all the additional recolors...you really did a wonderful job and I look forward to seeing how they look in-game! Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:03 PM
I love these--and all of your windows! I love that you made the inside and outside designable too. I can't wait to get them in my game. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:41 PM
Wonderful job! These are very useful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:43 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 19th Aug 2011 at 11:54 PM.
I truly appreciate all your thanks and it's good to be back.

maybesomethingdunno - Most of my sets have some sort of expansion and yours sounds like a good idea.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:52 PM
Fabulous set! Thankyou very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:55 PM
Oh, the inside/outside being separately designable is perfect :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:23 AM
I love what you made! By the way, am I right to assume that the wooden slits in one of your recolors are not meshed in?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:05 PM
Amazing set!!! Impressive work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:07 PM
Wow! Wonderful set! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 5:31 AM
I loved! Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:46 PM
It's great to see a new set from you! I love everything you've made and will certainly use this set a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:30 PM
Thanks to everyone for your appreciation.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 4:31 PM
Great set! But is there supposed to be two same sized but differently named master files for the master tall closed window? The two files (master and master2) come up as a guid conflict.....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 5:49 PM
Toomany - You are right and tb-PG_1Tile_Tall_Closed-MASTER2.package can be deleted.

Page 1 of 2