Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Totally Minimalistic

by triciamanly Posted 21st Aug 2011 at 7:55 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Typical
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 11:31 PM
Tricia, this is great - and it's great to see you still making our sims 2 games much richer with great houses.
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 12:20 AM
The best is bedroom where is the bed with television.....wow....this is a life I am joking....all house is modern, imaginative and beautiful

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allison731
The best is bedroom where is the bed with television.....wow....this is a life I am joking....all house is modern, imaginative and beautiful

allison! Thanks so much for your comment! Yeah, a big screen TV right in front of the bed is sort of the height of luxury in my mind!! Talk to you soon!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 5:02 PM
The house is beautiful, but I would like to give a technical opinion from the standpoint of realism ... The wall that supports the second floor, is too narrow and inadequate to support all the weight ...

"Cohen's an artist, says some. He's a Section Eight, says I. I've seen all kinds of cutthroats, freaks, and hard cases in my life, but Cohen, he's a real lunatic, a dyed-in-the-wool psychopath..."
―Atlas
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 7:34 PM
Very nice! Love that cute little kitchen.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:32 PM
Thank you simgrl! It's Miss Simpleton's tiles! Alessio, I've been admiring your modern houses for ages now! Thanks so much for the reality check! I'll keep that in mind for the next one.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:45 PM
Totally fantastic is more like it! Awesome job yet again! Thanks doll!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 3:47 AM
thx, not really big. but beautiphull...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:06 AM
Very nice home, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 7:15 PM
I think this is a great house, you did a very good job!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:26 PM
Thanks so much for your comments! Happy Holidays!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 11:01 AM
this house is ideal small and large all at once what I love and I love the small space between the floor .. thank you for your creations .
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stfy
this house is ideal small and large all at once what I love and I love the small space between the floor .. thank you for your creations .

stfy, I'm so glad you like the house! And I'm thrilled with your comment, so we're even!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2012 at 2:16 PM
wow it's just like a house I once saw on a game called second life, I'm downloading it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
allison! Thanks so much for your comment! Yeah, a big screen TV right in front of the bed is sort of the height of luxury in my mind!! Talk to you soon!

Love this house FTW tottally :lovestruc
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 1:48 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:09 AM
thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 4:20 AM
House is way too small. Driveway is fake. And there is a lot of flashing blue lights. Something is wrong with this house.