Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Matrix/Craftsman Window Set with Recolorable Interior & Exterior Frames - 2/9 added new GUID's - Please Redownload

by tbudgett Posted 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:32 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2012 at 6:26 PM by tbudgett : Fixed guid's

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:45 AM
What an amazing set
Thanks for the download Tbudgett :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:10 AM
Fantastic!
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:34 AM
The different exterior and interior colors is what I've been dreaming about! Thanks for making my dream come true! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 6:18 AM
And here I thought your 1st Matrix expansion was beyond awesome then you go and top it. Thank you very much
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:16 AM
Awesomely awesome! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:36 AM
Absolutely fantastic! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:32 PM
WOOOOOT!!!! Bless you down to your little toes! This is great!

Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:39 PM
This is wonderful. Thanks so much for doing this. One question: Because you had to replace the Maxis window, will the recolors I already have work? For instance, Icad made such lovely recolors. I hope they will still work!!

Deb
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:13 PM
Another job well done! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:25 PM
altanna - Sorry, but they will only work on 1 side.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 1:15 AM
Awesome! I loved your previous set, and this one makes me happy, too! <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:55 PM
these officially have become the only windows/doors i ever use so now i can delete all my other build content because these are just superb.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 11:57 PM
they seem to crash my game, and I only have this set not the older one, I have all games except pets..arggg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 1:47 PM
takart - Sorry, to hear that. Try taking the 3 tiled windows out and see what happens.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 6:32 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 27th Aug 2011 at 6:43 PM.
I made some minor changes to the set please read the main post.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 4:10 AM
I agree with everyone else, these are wonderful. I particularly like the glass doors and 2 story windows.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 9:32 PM
Brilliant! I cannot wait to build with these and renovate some existing lots of mine.
Thanks bunches for the 2-sided color option.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 12:15 AM
I love these windows and use them all the time! Thank you so much.

Any chance of getting a LOW tall privacy window on 1 tile that is closed? I am trying to use them on my craftsman bungalow shed dormer...if I ever figure it out...and it would be more realistic if closed.
But if no, I still love this set!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:32 PM
Yay, windows and doors! I love it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 6:05 PM
The good news. I changed the GUID's and filenames, as these windows were conflicting with my old set. Now both sets will function together.

The bad news. You will have to manually delete this version from your downloads folder BEFORE adding the new files. Any house that used this set will have to have the windows redone.

I'm very sorry for any trouble this may cause you but it had to be done.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 5:28 PM
This will be a great solution to Lot uploaders, thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:14 AM
Thankyou so much for this set! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 7:35 PM
Thank you for all your expansion sets, they are so very useful! In this one, I especially like the one-tile-two-storey window. Usually, two-storey windows are always two tiles wide, which gets really annoying when you want to put them on a three-tile wall...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 7:24 AM
I still like the sims 2 better than 3 and when I find treasures like this I'm so greatful that people share their creations, I cannot even recolor a lamp because my computer skills are so poor. So thank you, I don't think I would enjoy the game nearly as much without fantastic creations like this.
Page 1 of 2