Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:51 AM
Vivian got up and proceeded to the door . Afraid of getting shot, he left his knife on the bed . Once out, he looked at this unknown person, a woman who appeared to be older than him in her hand was a gun . He stood waiting for the woman to do something.

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 3:26 PM
Dexter bear... mode does not work ...
Hi))
Tell me please what should I do?
Dexter is a bear in the game is installed, but when I click on the bear to buy it, play off
I "Sims 3 Late Night
version 6.0.81.009001
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:26 PM
Lacy took one look at the guy and nodded softly. "You look okay. Do you have any weapons you can use to defend yourself, because I don't know what's in these bunkers and you'll probably need something." Lacy said to the guy. Poking her head inside his doorway and looking around at the inside of his bunker. "And if you do, go get them and meet me at bunker 35. I need to get back there right away." She told him and started running off before she stopped and looked back at him, "If you don't have a weapon, I suggest you find one, and quickly." Then Lacy continued running around the corner of a bunker and out of sight.

She ran quickly to Bunker 35, where Nixxy was lying against the wall with her eyes closed. Lacy knelt down beside her and checked the pressure of the bandage, hoping it would stay in place. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?" She asked, still not knowing this strangers name.

"In spite of everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 11:59 PM
"I can hear you. I'm fine, just listening. By the way, name's Nixxy," Nixxy said, opening one eye.
Nixxy closed her eye again, concentrating on not passing out. It was a head injury, and a bad one. It wasn't the loss of blood, though. It was the pain... and the heat. It was hot out, even in the shade. Nixxy opened her eyes again. The heat waves danced over the nearby bunkers, and she thought she saw people moving through it. Maybe there were. Maybe not. Probably just the head injury talking.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#30 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 3:56 AM
Vivian went back to retrieve his weapon and began running to Bunker 35 Following the woman's scent trail . Halfway to the bunker, Vivian got distracted and wound up running into a strange creature . The strange creature made light screeches and had long claws growing out of the body of it . Vivian showed his fangs at the creature and hissed loudly, ready to strike. The creature lunged at Vivian, but Vivian dodged and managed to get on the creature's back. The creature buckled about causing the knife to fall out of Vivian's hands . Vivian decided that he should attempt to call the woman for help in killing this thing. He waited for the woman to reply and began riding the creature around .

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 4:18 AM
Lacy appreciated Nixxy actually saying her name. "I'm Lacy and you need to drink this." She put the open waterbottle in Nixxy's hands as she surveyed the land in front of them, covered in heat waves. She felt the dry heat all around her making her mouth dry and her back sweat.

-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#32 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:26 PM
Lacy held out the watebottle; Nixxy took it, just a bit suspicious.
"What's in it? I mean other than water," Nixxy said cautiously. She could feel the resistance breaking. It had to be at least 102 degrees out, if not more. Then she heard something. It sounded like yelling.
"What is that?" Nixxy asked.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#33 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 6:55 PM
After about 10 minutes of riding about and no response, Vivian decided to try and kill the thing himself: searching for a spot to bite where the poison would kill it quickly. Before he could strike down the creature slammed into something causing Vivian to fall off the thing's back. The creature turned and poised to strike but before it could a peice of the bunker's ceiling fell on the monstrous thing, killing it. Vivian got up to explore this new area he had found. He decided to wait and run back to Bunker 35 just in case anything else was lurking.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 8:25 AM
Lacty got up and started running towards they yelling but vefire shd had gone a few steps she collided with Vivian. "What's going on?" She asked, leading him towards Nixxy. "It's just water." She told Nixxy. "Well, what's going on?" She said, kneeling in the shade next to Nixxy, without even looking at Vivian.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Instructor
#35 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 12:48 PM
" You missed the fun." Vivian said, looking at the person laying down. Vivian went into detail describing how he ran into a strange creature and how he had found this new and strange place . He looked to the woman kneeling Down. " Ok, uhh... Should we explore? Also, you still havent given me your name. " he said, looking around the camp.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Scholar
#36 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 4:34 PM
'A boy...that's who was yelling.' thought Nixxy.
"Just water? Fine," Nixxy said, opening the bottle and drinking a little. The boy, or man, she didn't know how old he was, was describing the creature. Screechy and claws growing out of it at random. Apparently, some had caught the radiation worse than others...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 7:44 AM
Lacy listened to Vivian describing the creature and how he found the new place. "I'm Lacy." she said, and stood up. "And this place you've found sounds interesting, I wonder what's up there and if all the bunkers have them. But no, I don't think we can explore just yet, for one thing we have no torches or other way of making light and secondly I don't think Nixxy here should be left on her own for too long with a head injury like hers." She gestured to Nixxy as she started turning to head into the bunker.

Lacy's vision blurred as she heard around her voices. Screams of people past, echoed all around her. She saw outlines of people walk through Nixxy and the other person and surround her in an impenatrable circle and start closing in on her. She heard their whispers as every one of them stopped and reached out a hand. As if in slow motion, every hand touched her at the exact same time and all Lacy felt was pain, so strong. Pain of many people at once. She threw back her head and screamed as the pain made her knees buckle. She fell to the ground with a thump and instantly all the figures disappeared, but the pain remained buzzing in every muscle in her body as screams overtook her.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#38 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 3:31 PM
Nixxy closed the water bottle, still thinking. There must have been people, guards or coats, who were outside at the time, who got caught in the radiation, and therefore became these mutant creatures. She smiled grimly, barely listening as Lacy told the boy who they were. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall. She could see it all so clearly. A distant sun explodes, or a supernova, and the radiation rockets out into space, finally hitting earth and mutating the fortunate ones slightly, and the less fortunate grotesquely. Of course, that was just the heat or the fact that Nixxy loved Sci-Fi since the guards humored her sometimes, and let her read stories in papers and magazines. All of a sudden, Lacy started screaming. Nixxy stood up quickly, ignoring the pain in her head and the vertigo.
"Lacy? Lacy, what's going on?"

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#39 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 1:03 AM
Vivian Looked at Lacy as she screamed out in what appeared to be pain. He didnt know what do, he figured that she was put on a medication made to tranquilize her and that she was having problems without it. He turned to Nixxy and told her that He will be going to find Medicine for Lacy, Telling her that if Lacy wakes up that she should be told where he had went. he grabbed his knife and began his way to get some meds for Lacy, deciding to explore that area he found just in case it had something in there he could bring back.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 3:13 AM
As quickly as the pain came, it faded, the memory still fresh in her mind. Lacy still couldn't see properly, something which annoyed her as she had eyes that could see almost anything, day or night. "I'm, I'm fine." She said, shakily staying where she was until slowly, her vision started returning. "I was scared for a moment there, I couldn't see anything." As she looked around she couldn't see any footprints or the guy either. "Where did he go?" She asked Nixxy, that and who gave me their pain? They walked right through you and him without a second thought." Then a thought struk her and she asked, "Was it only me that could see them? Or could you too?"

((The figures are one of her mutations so you can't see them. Thanks ))

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#41 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 8:10 PM
((okay. even without the message, Nixxy wasn't going to be able to see them ))
"He went to go get you meds. See who? Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Nixxy asked, concerned. Nixxy usually wasn't concerned with others, but this was another matter. People didn't usually fall over for no reason.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#42 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 4:02 AM Last edited by levini : 30th Nov 2011 at 4:20 AM.
Vivian arrived near the area he found, but didnt go near it . He checked the area and found a hideous creature feeding off the dead body of the creature he had found . He freaked out, trying not to scream . He began his way back to the camp hoping the thing didnt see him. He got back to the camp, out of breath. Before he could utter anything out his head began to get light .

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 9:42 AM
"You couldn't see them?" Lacy asked, her head whipping around. "There were a dozen or more of them, they encircled me and then reached out to touch me. When they did then...." she trailed off, knowing this wasn't getting her anywhere. Then Vivian skidded to a halt next to her. "What's going on?" she asked him, "What's the big rush, why are you out of breath?"

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#44 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 8:14 PM
Nixxy listened to Lacy's story quietly. She couldn't help but think it was unfair to call her crazy when stuff like visions and invisible people happened to everyone else. Well, excepting the time when Nixxy blacked out, and cracked her head open on the concrete floor. The man (Nixxy had decided he was probably older than she was) had ran back to Bunker 35. Something interesting was about to happen, she could feel it. Unfortunately, the makeshift club had been left at Nixxy's bunker.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#45 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 4:19 AM
((edited post to remove blackout part didnt make sense ))

Vivian collapsed to the ground out of breath. After a couple minutes of regaining his breath, he managed to tell Lacy about what he saw in the area he discovered. He decided to inquire if Nixxy was well enough to walk, thinking that if the three of them were to band together , they could gain supplies and stuff needed .

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 8:46 AM
Lacy listened to Vivian closely then when he was finished she asked, "What is your name? I can't keep thinking of you as 'that boy'." She looked at Nixxy and said, "How do you feel? Are you okay now?"

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#47 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 3:35 PM
"How do you feel? Are you okay now?"
"Okay enough to walk..." Nixxy. "I have the feeling that this guy is right. Not to mention that staying here seems like a very bad idea at the moment. Even more so with what has already happened."

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#48 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:58 AM
Vivian looked at Lacy confused by her question, he remembered her asking him his name , so why was she asking now? Vivian oblidged and said "uh.. My name's Vivian. I am around 17 maybe 18 ... I think " he absentmindedly said. He moved around the camp looking for a comfy spot to laydown where he could be near everyone, yet have a bit of space to sleep. " I think I am gonna go to sleep, may as well rest if we are going To be moving around. Besides, I am quite tired from all the running" he said finding a spot 5 feet across from Nixxy and moving to lay down. He waited for a response as he tried to stay awake.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 6:25 AM
"Well, we knw each other's names. Since it's the hottest part of the day I suggest we have a little rest then as it gets cooler, we go out and hunt deformed creatures." She said, "I'll take first watch when I get back." She quickly ran off towards her bunker and grabbed the backpack full of cans and a can opener, plus the spare water bottle she had found in the backpack. She quickly filled the bottle with boiled water that tasted metallic from the kettle and started heading back out the bunkers entrance when a creature much like what Vivian described jumped down from a hole in the roof onto the ground infront of her and snapped at her. Lacy's primeval instincts kicked in and she grabbed the back pack off her shoulder and swung it at the creature as hard as she could. It collided with a dull thunk and Lacy quickly shot it several times. She stepped over it and started heading for the door, thinking it was dead when a little one of the creatures dropped on her left shoulder and bit her. She dropped the backpack, swearing furiously as she tried to brush it off her shoulder. As she moved her shoulder she felt a searing pain and realised that the poison was acidic as it started burning a hole in her clothes where a loose drop fell.
Lacy fell to the groud writhing and the creature scuttled away as Lacy slipped into a memory as seen through her own eyes.
She seemed to narrate it as if to an unknown audience as she relieved it.

'I was in the cell where they had brought me from the prison and they told me to change and eat, but I had refused. I was going to stay the way I was until I could kill or escape, maybe both. The guard that was next to me drew a syringe out of the cabinet beside her and just shoved it into my arm. I felt my arm go dead and I writhed on the floor as the poison entered my system, burning its way through my veins. My vision went blurry and I saw double. It was then I realised, as she leant over me, that I had just entered a whole new world. Meaner and stronger than what I was used to. The guard spoke and it came to me as if through water, "The poison in your system is taken from a very special breed. Hope that you never meet it, for without the antidote the adult is much stronger then you, and the poison will kill you." I passed out screaming. It became their favourite type of torture, fresh poison in nailpolish and when I misbehaved the female guard would scratch her nails over whatever exposed skin was available, and the skin that got affected was burnt and scarred. I had scars all over my body, but I kept them pretty hidden. Then I found out I was the only person to have the poison used on them, so nobody else in the compund knew the type of hurt that it caused.'

Lacy came to, screaming on the floor just inside the door of bunker #41 feeling the poison course through her veins and burn everything in it's path. She felt the poison on her skin start burning. She couldn't feel her left arm and her legs were beginning to tingle. If the poison got to her brain, she was dead. Her screams echoed around the compound as she fought to stay alive and concious.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#50 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 8:12 PM
Nixxy jumped up swiftly. Something wasn't right, but that had been established. Now whatever it was was worse. She must have fallen asleep; the sun was lower in the sky.
"You...what's your name....Vivian! How long was I asleep? Is Lacy back yet?"

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Page 2 of 6