Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Delilah Waldorf

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 31st Oct 2011 at 7:01 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 7:18 PM
She is so pretty! <3
Sim Princess in Pink
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 8:11 PM
She is gorgeous HP
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:04 PM
So realistic facial. Wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:20 PM
Where does the shirt come from, please ? It's beautiful.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 10:36 PM
Beautiful, thanks!
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 10:45 PM
Love her! She's going straight into my game once it's working again
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 2:57 AM
Nice HP. Is there an alternate link to her hair? The 4shared one redirects me immediately to a 20 second wait screen, and the 20 seconds do not tick down...so the download remains unavailable.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:12 AM
Cijab - As stated in the post text, her shirt is from Pets. It's not really necessary to make her look like herself, though it does fit her style quite well.

coltraz - That's the only one I know of, and it worked fine for me when I tried it yesterday. Try using a different browser, maybe?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:49 PM
I think I detect a Gossip Girl fan...? :P
She's beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:13 PM
She does not show up in my game! I have placed the file in "Savedsims", and I can see her icon among the premade sims in game but when I click it, she doesnt show up! Anyone have a clue?

Looks great otherwise.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:22 AM
I like her genetics. Good job HP.

lol anytime I say HP I think of harry potter. :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 7:57 PM
She doesn't show up in my game as well, although she is very beautiful .
I've downloaded all the CC & placed her in the correct folder. Can't figure out the problem.
But, great download ! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 4:30 AM Last edited by fairywasteland : 23rd Nov 2011 at 9:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Nice HP. Is there an alternate link to her hair? The 4shared one redirects me immediately to a 20 second wait screen, and the 20 seconds do not tick down...so the download remains unavailable.

Not trying to ask a silly question, but did you perhaps forget to click "slow download?" When I clicked it, I had to pick. The clock doesn't start to countdown until you click though.

She's lovely, HP! I just started playing TS3 really recently (I was one of the last few hold-outs, lol), and she's the first female sim I'm downloading.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 6:00 AM
Very pretty! I love her. I'm definitely marrying her off with a hot hunk also from the Downloads section here...
Alchemist
#16 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairywasteland
Not trying to ask a silly question, but did you perhaps forget to click "slow download?" When I clicked it, I had to pick. The clock doesn't start to countdown until you click though.

She's lovely, HP! I just started playing TS3 really recently (I was one of the last few hold-outs, lol), and she's the first female sim I'm downloading.

I managed to download it with a different browser, as HP suggested. I think 4shared may have a problem with skipscreen. Or Firefox, though that's less likely.

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 6:14 PM
Thanks!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:57 AM
Totally love her. She looks like when she lets her hair down, she REALLY lets it down. Sexy librarian is what I'm feeling for her. I also see garters under her skirt. My my....I must have her. Thanks for sharing HP!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz

You click the button under the 20 seconds that says regular download, and then it'll start to count down.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:47 PM
Thanks for sharing this lovely Sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:07 AM
She looks like Khloe Kardsahian! :DD