Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BuckFish Farm

by leefish Posted 25th Dec 2011 at 2:40 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2013 at 9:20 AM by leefish

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 3:19 PM
I love it! Is any CC used?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 6:42 PM
Very harmonious
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheMarsh
I love it! Is any CC used?

No CC is used - if there was I would have said.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 9:47 AM
This is exactly the house I was looking for! Thank you very much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 2:41 PM
This house is perfect! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 11:08 PM
I like this house but I have question. How did you do the little stairs? It's look so good...
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by narkotyczna
I like this house but I have question. How did you do the little stairs? It's look so good...

They are CFE stairs, this tutorial will show you how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3B...ture=plpp_video

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 12:51 AM
Thanks for this! Going in my neighborhood... now!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:56 AM
This is really lovely, you're making me want to try out my Sims3 again...!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
This is really lovely, you're making me want to try out my Sims3 again...!

Thank you, I have to say though, apart from the terrain paint and the CASt, TS3 is much more of a pain to build in than TS2. I MISS the stage tool and being able to do exact clicks when using CFE

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 1:48 PM
What a wonderful house. My mom just passed by and said you did a wonderful design, haha.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
They are CFE stairs, this tutorial will show you how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3B...ture=plpp_video

Thanks very much. ;*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 8:46 AM
Wow, I love how detailed the outside is. The colours aren't my taste but I think after a bit of remodeling it'll be perfect for my family. Thanks :--)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sierrakusterbeck
Wow, I love how detailed the outside is. The colours aren't my taste but I think after a bit of remodeling it'll be perfect for my family. Thanks :--)

Thank you, I spent a fair while on that outside landscaping. On the colours - yup, I am a gloomy sod so I am totally unsurprised that you want to recast it

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 7:46 PM
Beautiful lot! Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 3:42 AM
I've downloaded a lot of ranches/farms, and I was really excited to find this one. It's small enough for all lots to be "horse enabled", Styled with all the basics, but easy enough to restyle for various lots. And, it's really cute. I have found I like playable houses more than beautiful ones full of useless stuff. Also don't need all those things bogging down my pc for simmies I don't play. This is just right for what i want. Maybe not why you designed it, but thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:55 PM
One of my absolute favourite farms...been looking everywhere for this lot to use again after i lost all my sims 3 cc.

brilliant!