Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

''Fashionita'' - 5 recolors of Sentate's Mesh

by Cleos Posted 20th Feb 2012 at 10:45 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2014 at 5:31 PM by Cleos : It needed some required changes

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 12:01 AM
I love the red one, and it kind of cracks me up how in the group photo, it looks like the blonde model is trying to pull her skirt down. (That would absolutely be me if I were wearing a dress that short.) Now to figure out if I already have that mesh or not...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 4:11 AM
Gorgeous colors. Wonderful job!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 8:43 AM
wow! wonderful! I had the original Sensate dresses already, but being them so gorgeous, having some more is just as good! plus, I could definitely do with some more colours. for how amazing the originals were, they did just not fit all of my sims, who sometimes want something more bright! love your work. thank you again!

by the way, where did you get the hair for the model with the purple dress- the second one from the left in the group photo? they're gorgous
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnniKayna
wow! wonderful! I had the original Sensate dresses already, but being them so gorgeous, having some more is just as good! plus, I could definitely do with some more colours. for how amazing the originals were, they did just not fit all of my sims, who sometimes want something more bright! love your work. thank you again!

by the way, where did you get the hair for the model with the purple dress- the second one from the left in the group photo? they're gorgous

Thank you! I have bought the hair with simpoints many many years ago at the Sims 2 store which has closed a year ago.. It's too bad, but maybe you can still find the mesh somewhere on the internet, I'm not sure. If I find it I'll let you know
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 9:58 PM
Ooh, how cute! I especially love the cherry patterned dress with red sweater over it. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 12:41 AM
I love these! I think my favorite is the gray H&M texture with the purple cardi! I can't wait to see what you upload next!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:58 PM
These are soooooo gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 9:39 AM
Thanks! I love the black/purple one Looks beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 7:02 PM
Awesome!
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:14 PM
Who is this senSate person? I can't find them ANYWHERE. I see a "seNate" and a "senTate" but no "senSate".... I need the mesh x.x
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#12 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 8:17 PM
sims2ultralover5: There's a link to the mesh right under the link to download the file. You will always find the mesh link there if a mesh is required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 6:21 PM
Me encanta, son fantasticos. Muchas gracias.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:01 PM
They are cute, I would however appreciate it if the mesher's name was included correctly? (Sentate)
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
sims2ultralover5: There's a link to the mesh right under the link to download the file. You will always find the mesh link there if a mesh is required.

Thanks so much :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 10:37 PM
This is really cute thanks for the recolor of Sentate's Mesh I now have your colorful sets along with her as well. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:56 AM
A million thanks!

Bonus points for making it Maxis Match!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:12 AM
I think I'm in love with these. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 3:10 PM
I found the bump maps far too strong, but these dresses are bloody gorgeous all in all :D

The queen of mean and baking.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 5:19 PM
gorgeous! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 4:37 AM
They are so pretty! The red dress will look perfect on my innocent-yet-bold Bella Goth clone! (In my story, Strangetown Bella is a clone of the original)