Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 3255 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 12:35 PM
Default The thing about female simmers...
Being a female simmer is extra fun because we (or at least some of us) love designing our female Sims' outfits and doing their hair... agreed?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 8:42 PM
I prefer building, myself. Although I do have far, far too much in the way of sim clothes and hair.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 2:13 PM
agreed Pinky by me ya ima so happy right now for some reson I do not know

Cheese is awesome
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 7:35 PM
I do'nt create stuff but I like buliding stuff and making female sims.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 10:01 PM
When I'm creating a male sim, the hair takes 5 seconds to load.
When I'm creating a female sim, the hair takes 5 minutes to load.

Accidental Murder
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:55 PM
Yes, that's so true. I love design and their hair!
Test Subject
DELETED POST
14th Jun 2012 at 2:33 PM
This message has been deleted by Friedmilkshake.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:37 AM
designing:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkySimaholic
Being a female simmer is extra fun because we (or at least some of us) love designing our female Sims' outfits and doing their hair... agreed?

agreed lol :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:08 PM Last edited by Rufus8 : 17th Aug 2012 at 4:57 PM.
Default exercise and dieting
Hello guys today the topic is very nice and we discuss about the exercise and the dieting/ You know guys that if you are fat /over weight then you do exercise but its nesseary that you continue the exercise daily routine and dieting is also continue along with exercise/

Anaheim Hills personal training
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus8
Hello guys today the topic is very nice and we discuss about the exercise and the dieting/ You know guys that if you are fat /over weight then you do exercise but its nesseary that you continue the exercise daily routine and dieting is also continue along with exercise/

Never been overweight!Continue the exercise,I guess !

Anyways,I don't like creating stuff but downloading some and combining them.Some hair styles are so beautiful,I want those in real life too :P

Section jump