Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smoker's Table

by spladoum Posted 5th Mar 2012 at 7:59 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2012 at 10:54 AM by spladoum

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:22 AM
I love that these look great even without the cigarette accessory. very versatile , thanks !
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:21 PM
These are great, and I don't want to take away from that, but I would never hold my cigarette with those fingers. I've always used and seen people using the first and second fingers.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:46 PM
I thought the same, but then I actually started looking at people who were smoking in their cars, and saw that quite a few of them actually do hold their cigarettes between fingers 2/3. Different strokes, I guess?

In any case, the cigs I found online were rigged to finger 2, so that's what I went with in the end. I'm not very good at making my own accessories.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:39 PM
Very well done as always. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 3:55 AM
Wow!!! ขอบคุณจ้าาาาาาา
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 4:07 AM
Love the story with the screenshots/poses. Funny. I really like that they don't look weird without a cigarette, too so they can be used for other types of scenes. Thanks for making these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 5:27 AM
I like these poses, but they don't seem like smoking poses to me so I'm just going to use them for other stuff. =] Hope you don't mind!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SenPain
I like these poses, but they don't seem like smoking poses to me so I'm just going to use them for other stuff. =] Hope you don't mind!

They're designed to be fairly versatile, so whatever works for you is alright with me. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 7:49 PM
that cool i want to b in my sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th May 2012 at 1:36 PM
These poses are cool! Ever considered about doing different cigarette poses? Like standing up or lighting them?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2012 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pebbleleen
These poses are cool! Ever considered about doing different cigarette poses? Like standing up or lighting them?
It's a good thought, though I'd probably want to get a cigarette accessory that sat between the index and middle finger first.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:02 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 12:17 AM
I love how all your pose packs tell a story--Makes pose browsing very amusing! XD
Thanks much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 9:48 AM
Poses witty, great for my stories! Always great all poses! A million thanks for sharing your excellent and great creations! I never tire of saying thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:21 AM
thanks