Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED/SBSkinV2.0

by -Mallow- Posted 9th Mar 2012 at 11:57 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2012 at 6:59 PM by -Mallow- : Updated file

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:30 AM
These skins are really nice and glossy! Thanks. BTW, do they have any pubic hair or anatomical details?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheesepuffs726
These skins are really nice and glossy! Thanks. BTW, do they have any pubic hair or anatomical details?

No, these are 100% barbie. The one to be uploaded to my blog has anatomical details (for example if you have downloaded the male bottom replacement from sexy sims 2 the skin in the blog is compatible with it) But these are not

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:23 AM
Looks great! Are the non-barbie versions available anywhere?
Banned
#5 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:35 AM
Can you post an image of the skins side by side the default skins? So we can see how much they change the facial structure?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redd
Looks great! Are the non-barbie versions available anywhere?

Yes here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_71be8a2d01011g4f.html But the the anatomical does not include pubic hair either. Only anatomical details.

Quote: Originally posted by AdamantEve
Can you post an image of the skins side by side the default skins? So we can see how much they change the facial structure?

Yes, I can take image like that as soon as I get time.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:21 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:21 AM Last edited by grieralexander : 10th Mar 2012 at 3:35 AM.
I really liked them, I've been trying to download the anatomical version from your blog, but can't. I've clicked on every character set, to no avail, could you help?

Edit 1: Never mind, I went back and saw the nedia fire and 4 share icons at the bottom of the page, I did not look further down thinking thy were different downloads. Thanks! will install as soon as I finish this!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grieralexander
I really liked them, I've been trying to download the anatomical version from your blog, but can't. I've clicked on every character set, to no avail, could you help?

There are two DL links at the bottom of the post. One for Mediafire and one for 4Shared. Hope that helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:47 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:58 AM
Ohh I always liked glossy skins! But I guess I'll stick with these barbie ones. Not a fan of pubic hairs.. O_O Anyway great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:03 AM
I am a fan of your skins! This and the Doll White Skin are my favorite non-defaults! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:48 AM
Your skins are beautiful as always Mallow. But patch 1.32 has broken my skin tone ramp so I can't download, which is pissing me off majorly....So hopefully EA squares this away, I already have your doll white skins, so I know these are just as lovely!!!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:45 AM
I love your skin creation. I have always enjoy Watermelon's dark, shiny skin so I'm excited to try this as well. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:12 AM Last edited by WorldCompany : 10th Mar 2012 at 6:14 AM. Reason: forgot something
please can u upload Default version? - my muscle sliders only works with default yes please. please please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:19 AM
Im just in love with this skin, talk about gorgeous!! You really did a FANTASTIC job!! Thank you soooo much!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by noxnoxnox
I love your skin creation. I have always enjoy Watermelon's dark, shiny skin so I'm excited to try this as well. Keep up the good work.

I love Watermelon's amazing dark skin very much as well, this is why I was so curious to try make something with this style and learn paint better, so credits for her

Quote: Originally posted by WorldCompany
please can u upload Default version? - my muscle sliders only works with default yes please. please please

I really wish to keep this skin only as non-default because the base color is too different therefore it looks strange with default tone ramps. I am sorry. Also, are you sure you cannot use muscle slider because this skin is made with the latest skininator program which able muscle slider

Thank you everyone for your kind words, it really makes me glad

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 10:53 AM
-Mallow- is it possible for you to have an ENGLISH translation of your blog?? or at least the Download links,??
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Mallow-
Yes here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_71be8a2d01011g4f.html But the the anatomical does not include pubic hair either. Only anatomical details.

Could you make a default replacement of this "non-barbie" version? That would be Cool...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:09 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:34 PM
THANK YOU. these are stunning
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:03 PM
Beautiful skin!! Thank you for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:09 PM
great work, thank you very much^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:49 PM
Beautiful skins ! Thank you !
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 8:06 PM
Oh my gosh I think I'm going to love these!! I downloaded and will try out in my game shortly, I'm always on the lookout for better skins that accent darker skin tones! I make and upload primarily ethnic sims so I hope this is the skin to beat all others!!
Page 1 of 4