Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:40 AM
I love my Ottomai!

As promised, I named the Ottomas twins Istanbul and Constantinople. Istanbul is the little velcro-toddler who constantly wants to be snuggled and carried around, while her twin sister Constantinople sticks to the skilling toys so no one can pick her up or bother her.

Dora is hilarious. She has great gobs of personality and I love sending her to community lots just to see what she'll do next. She latched onto garden club guy Joe Graham and they had a whirlwind romance (and when he said that fat chicks turned him off, she noseflicked him then insulted him!). She's currently living with her husband Joe and her teen granddaughter Sharla.

Peter is a monogamous little horndog of a Romance sim, who's determined to make his own sports team. He plans to coach the "Fighting Ottomai" into sports superstardom.

Even though she has plenty of maternity leave left, I have to keep an eye on Samantha when it comes time for her carpool to arrive. Otherwise she's out the door like a shot. I'll have to see if she's quite so eager to leave the house once Strangetown's kids stop being on their best behavior for the new teacher from out-of-town.

David is adorable. He's so patient with his younger siblings and doesn't seem to mind that Istanbul and Constantinople are rooming with him until they get old enough to have their own beds. He recently got fired from his after-school job, but that gives him more time to spend with his girlfriend Katelyn.

Sharla was Dora's biggest fan as a kid and shadowed her constantly; even though she had her own room, she never slept in her own bed unless she had to and preferred to bunk with her grandma. Now a teen, she joined the cheerleading team in order to make her dad happy... but really she's aspiring to be Dora 2.0. She likes to argue with the kids she brings home after school, so maybe she should have joined the debate team instead.

Tommy is Tommy and Tommy is TROUBLE. He likes to tear around outside until he overheats, then scamper back outside before his temperature normalizes. He's also jealous of the attention that Istanbul demands.

Samantha isn't pregnant again (yet), but I'm predicting more chaos and more Ottomai on the horizon.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 6:27 AM
So is the next one going to be named Byzantium?
That's exactly how Peter always acts for me unless I totally push him into trouble. Samantha! Samantha and the bed! Samantha and the closet! Samantha and the car! Please may I have a hot tub? Samantha and the hottub! Can Samantha and I go to a community lot with a photo booth please? Samantha and the photo booth! Please may I have a sauna? Samantha and . . . zzzzzzz-thunk.
Did you get Tommy a telescope? I swear if a kid could meet aliens it would be that boy. (And that's universal in every hood I've played him in, too.) It's three am, where's Tommy? Oh, at the telescope again!
Now I want to go play them. But in which hood?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#53 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 12:17 PM
I adore Peter, he is ALL OVER his wife like a rash and she loves it. He is the best Romance sim a Family sim could ask for.
Scholar
#54 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
So is the next one going to be named Byzantium?
That's exactly how Peter always acts for me unless I totally push him into trouble. Samantha! Samantha and the bed! Samantha and the closet! Samantha and the car! Please may I have a hot tub? Samantha and the hottub! Can Samantha and I go to a community lot with a photo booth please? Samantha and the photo booth! Please may I have a sauna? Samantha and . . . zzzzzzz-thunk.
Did you get Tommy a telescope? I swear if a kid could meet aliens it would be that boy. (And that's universal in every hood I've played him in, too.) It's three am, where's Tommy? Oh, at the telescope again!
Now I want to go play them. But in which hood?

Of course!

I'll definitely get a telescope for Tommy -- he's into everything, so I know he'll find it no matter where it's located. I'm guessing he's a Knowledge sim in the hoods you've played based on his childhood behavior?

...And Peter has already started rolling wants for a car, a hot tub, and a trip to the community lots (where, incidentally, the photo booths and changing rooms are). Samantha does want another baby, though. She also wants to kiss him and other things expressed only with purple hearts.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Page 3 of 3