Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Whimsy Clothing and Accessories

by sherahbim Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 9:52 PM - Updated 9th Apr 2012 at 12:41 AM by sherahbim

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 10:15 PM
Oh, goodness, these are gorgeous. Just for clarification -- I don't see a mention of a mesh for The Spider's Web either as included or not included or any EP required. Does that mean it uses a mesh from the base game?
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 11:31 PM
I just downloaded the Explorer and Gypsy dresses and they work fine now that I've found the right meshes, but the thumbnail hasn't come up correctly. Anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:06 AM Last edited by sherahbim : 11th Apr 2012 at 1:24 AM.
Ack! i'm so sorry Cidira, i was posting so meny links last night that i knew i was gonna miss one. the mesh for The Spiders Web dress is the same one used for the The Wanderer and the Everafter dresses. i will go fix the post now, thank you for letting me know

Sabrielle, i have no idea why the thumbnails aren't showing up, i know there is a way to refresh them, but i don't remember how off the top of my head. and the meshes for the gypsy, and explorer dresses are included.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:30 AM
Wow, incredible detail, I especially love the gypsy one. Thanks so much for this!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 2:38 AM Last edited by StephSim : 9th Apr 2012 at 3:09 AM.
While you didn't execute the collection as you wished, you definitely have my attention for this one! This is a very impressive set Sherabim and quite diverse really. Each dress and accessory shared is unique and intricate. While every outfit is definitely a must, I truly love The Explorer, The Spider and I Thee Wed, in addition to the explorer's satchel, goggles and the Ivy necklace. The masks are very pretty as well. My favourite of the lot is The Wanderer as I'd wear that today. Thanks for this brilliant set and may your creations continue to inspire and bring a bit of design pleasure to our Simming world.

I think the thumbnail refresh is Control+ Right Click over the icon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 2:52 AM
This is a gorgeous set! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:31 AM
OMG! Moar gorgeous things! Must Have! Your creations never cease to amaze me!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:25 AM
These are absolutely, wonderfully AMAZING. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:52 AM
I really really loathe tracking down meshes, but this set is so incredible I am happy to do it. Wonderful job!
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:17 AM
WHAT IS THAT, why do i trashed my sims 2 for the sims 3 this is AMAZING you are so talented wish i could make something like that in the sims 3

Knight Of The Moon
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:50 AM
The extreme attention to detail that you've paid to every single part of this is simply jaw dropping. I love everything single thing in this set. I applaud you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sherahbim

Sabrielle, i have know idea why the thumbnails aren't showing up, i know there is a way to refresh them, but i don't remember how off the top of my head. and the meshes for the gypsy, and explorer dresses are included.

Yeah, I just couldn't figure out which of the three meshes included it was... someone's posted about refreshing thumbnails below, so I'll try that. Thanks for getting back to me =]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:05 PM
The textures particularly on the clothing and the bag are exquisite! Thank you~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:22 PM Last edited by sunni9676 : 9th Apr 2012 at 12:36 PM.
As usual everything you make is just a pure pleasure for the eyes. I honestly wish you'd default replace the entire clothing catalog. I just adore your style and never get tired of using your creations!

BTW - Is it possible to share the Tutu? There doesn't seem to be a way to register on that site to get the mesh. The register link at the top of the page = fail and going to the forum there is no register link.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:53 PM Last edited by eefje00704 : 9th Apr 2012 at 2:57 PM.
These are incredibly gorgeous Sherahbim! Thank you so much!

Is the mesh for the tutu accessory the one called Mesh-Bobby-TutuAccessory061709?
Edit: apparently not.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:16 PM
Everything you share is so unique and beautiful! This may not be exactly what you wanted to do, but it's more than what I expected when stopping by on MTS today :p
Thank you and keep up the good work!
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:26 PM
That is a beautiful set. I could even see it working with some of my elves. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:54 PM
For the Bird of Paradise masks the textures are missing in your set.

Then for The Wanderer, EverAfter and TheSpidersWeb the correct mesh is Yana_Mesh19_FA.

Thanks for correcting.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 2:26 PM
I almost never post @ MTS (too busy) but happened to be passing through today, and had to stop in to say how amazing and beautiful these are. Your work is the sort of quality of design that I would love to be able to do (sadly I am nowhere near that talented!).

It's a pity more creators don't allow their meshes to be distributed, I can understand the reasons why not, but it does make for problems - especially when they're tucked away in forums and whatnot. Still, as I think a couple of others have already said, it is well worth the effort! I haven't played The Sims 2 in over 7 years but I'm almost tempted to download these just for the reassurance of knowing I have them lol!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:32 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous, I'm lost for words!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 7:07 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 7:16 PM
Excuse me while I wipe up the drool from my already scummy key board...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 8:16 PM
Oh-My-Giddy-Odd. You are a goddess. Thank you<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 2:44 AM
This set is gorgeous. All your hard work was worth it, my dear.
Page 1 of 4