Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Day - Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool

by angiebabe1859 Posted 14th Apr 2012 at 8:40 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2013 at 5:35 PM by angiebabe1859

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 9:49 AM
Well, I thought of downloading them, 'cause they look so alike, but there is just way to many CC iused. Still, they look awesome! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:48 AM
There amazing just wondering could you uplode the stage please
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:46 PM
Wow they look amazing I'm a huge Green Day fan too and I'm really shocked (in a good way) that they look so life-like! MASSIVE kudos to you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 2:21 PM
You did a great job capturing likenesses, especially because I feel like males are really difficult to make in sims 3. Awesome!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 3:58 PM
Thank you so verru much <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mck1n9123
There amazing just wondering could you uplode the stage please

The stage was created by Yann. You can find it here

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 5:02 PM
Green Day was my childhood, and I thank you for making these Sims. <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 6:07 PM
Very cute and a good resemblance, well done!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:38 PM
I have a question in regards to the CC. Is it "attached" to the sim, or can we pick what we want. I have Akiea Gunie new skintone so it will go with these sims already. And the makeup too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 12:34 AM
Loooooooove forever!:DDDD I'm a huge green day fan myself <3
But darn If only i had showtime xD I would so upload these sims if i had showtime! But Congrats on making Wonderful sims :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 4:28 AM
Awesome job. The sims look just like them! Thanks for sharing them. :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 5:31 AM
Wow, great work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 5:11 PM
They're amazing !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 6:35 PM
Awesome job! The likeness is amazing. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
I have a question in regards to the CC. Is it "attached" to the sim, or can we pick what we want. I have Akiea Gunie new skintone so it will go with these sims already. And the makeup too.

Aikea Guinea's skintone is not included, they're packed with basegame skin. The cc that is not attached is listed under "cc not included." So you can pick and choose what you want for those. The cc that is attached are those listed under the names of each sim.

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 9:57 PM
Awesome! Great job Angiebabe.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 8:48 PM
**UPDATE** I've added a zip file that contains the sims without custom clothes or accessories for those who don't want them packed with the sim. So this way, you can download them separately, everything else is the same though.

(())
//\\
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 7:15 PM
Just popping by to say that they came out amazing! All your work have really paid off ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 9:24 AM
Wow these look amazing I cant wait to add them to my game :0) and play in sim fest ;0)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 3:53 AM
Wow that really looks like them. Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 4:34 AM Last edited by UniqueWeirdFreak : 29th Apr 2012 at 4:37 AM. Reason: forgot to put something in
finally! i've attempted them before, but i suck SO bad at sims. I especially love how Mike came out!

too bad I don't have showtime or late night.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 11:07 AM
Excellent facial detail, I applaud you. By any chance would you be interested in creating The Beatles?
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angiebabe1859
**UPDATE** I've added a zip file that contains the sims without custom clothes or accessories for those who don't want them packed with the sim. So this way, you can download them separately, everything else is the same though.

Hi.The Sims are identical, you're very good.
I've downloaded it but they are not like the images: the clothes and the hair are not identical.
How can i download the sims with clothes and hair like the images?

Thank
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by domtoretto1989
Hi.The Sims are identical, you're very good.
I've downloaded it but they are not like the images: the clothes and the hair are not identical.
How can i download the sims with clothes and hair like the images?

Thank

Some creators of the clothes used to not want people redistributing their clothing creations, (like rusty nail, lilisims, etc.) so for the clothes that are missing, you'll have to download them separately. As for the hair, here at MTS, sims must be uploaded without custom hair or skin, so you'll have to download those separately too.

(())
//\\
Page 1 of 2