Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cigarette/Smoking Mod

by cmomoney Posted 7th Jul 2012 at 8:20 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2013 at 6:13 PM by cmomoney

1462 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 695 Feedback Posts, 766 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 59
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:41 PM
I love how the Brand name is "Coffin Nails" lol good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:44 PM
I've a sim that's supossed to smoke like a chimmey and this will be perfect for him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:50 PM
Omg! Love!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 could you make it work for teens? It'd be funny to have that one rebellious teen smoking and the parents getting mad or something. And 2, if you've created the animations could you make a pack like a bag or something and have them smoke weed and have different moodlets to go along with that?

Sorry, I should just be grateful that someone finally came out with this! LOL. I know it took a while for cigarette mods to come out for ts2, and even longer for weed. Thanks so much for your awesome creation, now atleast my adult sims can actually smoke instead of looking awkward with a cig accessory. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:58 PM
Thanks so much for this! I agree with Doby, this would be cool for rebellious teens too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:58 PM
I personally would never touch the things but that doesn't mean my sims can't. You did a great job and this will definitely be a well used function in my game. Thank you for creating and sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:59 PM
Happy dance been waiting for this for too long
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:05 PM
You should make a Annoyed motive for the people around the smoker
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:09 PM
i have to chime in and say, you are fricking awesome!! your creativity knows no bounds. thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:16 PM
This is so awesome! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:24 PM
way cool thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:24 PM
OMG you rock. I need this. Though i don't smoke myself. I just made a Sim that chain smokes. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:33 PM
I don't smoke, and never have... But this is the coolest thing I've seen all week!

Really well done this looks so amazing. Can't wait to try it out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:33 PM
this is so awesome, i have a hard time believing it's real! lol

i hope it's compatible with future patches too. i will keep checking on this for updates

also... umm sorry for this annoying question, i don't really keep track of patches (i know i should ), it says my game version is 12.0.273.016001 is that compatible?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:36 PM
WTF?! I never thought of this in my game! Can u make an endless pack for characters I dont play. So sims I dont play can stand around and smoke. Better than them reading all day.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:38 PM
This will add some realism the to the game. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:41 PM
BRILLIANCE! Thanks so much! =3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:51 PM
Genius!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:52 PM
My jaw dropped when I saw this! I loved the cigarettes vending machines mod in Sims 2 and will abuse this one too! The use of moodlets is cool, as well as the clever autonomy Thank you, this is awesome!
Hope someone will make a weed version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:53 PM
this is just great!!! thank you so much!<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:57 PM
OMG, this is such an unique mod.
Can we recolor the packs? I would love to have the brand I smoke, but I don't want to mess the mod if it's not possible.
But anyway, thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:58 PM
this is really awesome thanks soooooo much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:03 PM
This is an awesome buff. Much realism. Now I can ostracize my smoking Sims! And nag them to death to quit.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amamartin999
You should make a Annoyed motive for the people around the smoker

That would be hilarious; even though, in real life, I can't stand when people smoke around me. Makes me cough, sneeze and get a headache.
Page 1 of 59