Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realism Eye Contacts - Both Genders - from Teen to Elder

by Lunararc Posted 7th Aug 2012 at 4:11 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:06 PM
your model in the first and third pictures... are they, or will they be available for download??

love the eyes. cant wait to see them in game!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keito_harajuku
your model in the first and third pictures... are they, or will they be available for download??

love the eyes. cant wait to see them in game!

I was going to upload them but the bad news is that all my sims disappeared coz the none default skin tone that I used on them didn't work with my game

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:29 PM
will you plan do default ones?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Matrixxon
will you plan do default ones?

If you want I'll update this post, Tell me which eye you want as default

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 9:32 PM
These are wonderful thank you for sharing. Would you consider making pure and pearl defaults in the future?
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
If you want I'll update this post, Tell me which eye you want as default

Hmm.. I wanna pearl ones if you may.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:50 PM Last edited by Lunararc : 8th Aug 2012 at 12:08 AM.
BillieKidd and Matrixxon I'll work on them now and I'll upload them separately

Knight Of The Moon
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:13 AM
Very nice job! Congrats!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:03 PM
Very nice!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:32 PM
I was going to upload them but the bad news is that all my sims disappeared coz the none default skin tone that I used on them didn't work with my game

If it is the skintone by Skylark or Capital Sims, I think I can upload the fixed version for ya. I opened the Amor skintone in S3PE and there were repeats of the textures. So, I fixed the skintone for my use and it came down from 80 MB to 11 MB and now it works as it should!!

Pearl is the best, I'm nabbing all the 4 though, we can never have enough contacts!! Good job!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 12:00 AM
Thanks monca533 and EsmeraldaF <3

AmberIndia : Ohh really thx I'm waiting for your fixed version and yes I used in my Sims Skylark or Capital Sims skins but I think the problem is their is a problem with the none default skin and the awesome mod

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 6:18 AM

Oh no. I am drooling over that guy in the first picture, too

The contacts look great, by the way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:03 PM Last edited by Matrixxon : 9th Aug 2012 at 6:05 PM.
When I reckon on default ones, Lunar? :-D I'm thinking about pearl ones, of course.

edit.

and if you can, please make shiny eyes default too! Maybe in the future I'll use them. It looks good, by the way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 5:00 PM
very nice..i love.. *_*
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:26 PM
im sorry but the eyes look terrible, not even realistic.. not even well rounded..
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngiShy
im sorry but the eyes look terrible, not even realistic.. not even well rounded..

@AngiShy: I don't blame you cause that was my first trial back in 2012, check my Lunar Eyes

Knight Of The Moon