Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 4:21 PM
Nina Caliente has the cutest faces!

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there
~The Real World, Owl City
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 7:17 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 4th Nov 2012 at 6:56 PM.
At first I was going to kill her off after my she had my Sim's first child (she seemed like such a b*tch), but then I reconsidered after putting in a little make-over.

Before:

After:

EDIT: Just realized, only four images allowed.

It was a pretty simple makeover. She looks a lot younger without all the eyeshadow and red lipstick (at least, to me.)

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 2:32 PM
I don't think she is as much as a bitch as she is strong-willed. She doesn't put up with anybody's shit. In Middleground, her main job is to keep her philandering husband Ponsy in line. I haven't played Middleground in a long time, have I?

Gilbert Jacquet and Ellen Frost-Furley discuss the starter home the Furleys live in.

"Ah, my wife used to live here!"
"Did she?"
"Yes, she was a prostitute! She used this as her hub!"
"Oh...uh..."

Erin Curious sobbing after a miscarriage. I'm not sure what she was expecting. She's almost an elder, so her ability to keep a pregnancy is limited. Damn it, get your damn steak and go eat before you die of starvation!

Jason Larson holds his toddler son, Peter. They resemble each other a lot.

Mitch Indie scoots out of bed after sleeping with a college girl. Not the best way to fire up your campaign, there.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 2:48 PM

Circe can't resist taking peeks at the Curious Boys' eyrie with her own telescope once in awhile. Some poor college girl has been dating Vidcund, of all people - a redheaded college girl. It pleases her vanity to think that he's still pining after her.

But such does not, in fact, appear to be the case.

Gunnar no longer uses Tank's telescope at night, for reasons he won't discuss, but pointing it at the sorority during the day is still an option. Dude, who is the old guy getting it on with Monica? He had written her off as a cold fish, but maybe he needs to rethink that...

"How dare you spy on innocent young women, you pervert!"
"Have you met Jessie? C'mon, dude, I'm just enjoying the scenery. Chill."
"Voyeurism is illegal; furthermore, it is disrespectful; and furthermore my brother-in-law is a pollination technician and you can be sure I'll speak to him about you if I ever even think you're peeking at Miss Bratford and her friends again! Have I made myself clear?"
"(Gulp.) Yes, sir!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:21 PM

Apparently, Buck Grunt is viewing that box of condoms I have on that side table. It just so happens that his girlfriend is bathing at the same time. The situations are totally not related.

Oh, deal with it. Better than your brother Tank and his six kids, right?

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 2:07 PM

Because Vidcund is a big priss in my game, I ran his first date with Monica Bratford with considerable restraint, though I did get my first kiss video. As soon as the date timer ran down I found out what Monica thought of my restraint!

And then right as I was reaching for the mouse to send her back to the sorority, because of her energy bar, Vidcund starts spontaneously flirting and kissing her hand! Told you he was a priss. But it works for him. (Hint to guys: Women are suckers for hand kissing.)

You can tell he's serious about her, too - he thought babies were a suitable conversational topic for their second date. She agreed.

Yep, she can't complain about his intentions being less than honorable.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#32 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 8:12 PM
I'm currently in the process of setting up yet another 'hood. Will this one be the one that holds my interest? Who knows! Anyway, the basic premise is that it's a tiny island 'hood, with 8 mobile homes, a general store, a café, a cemetery and a park. The inhabitants are a few of my favourite premade families, but (and here's the not-very-exciting twist!) set approximately three days before the premade 'hoods usually start (or three days before the family is placed in a 'hood, in the case of the family bin families).

There will eventually be eight families living on Weatherton Island, these are the first three.

First off we have the Broke family. Husband and wife Skip Broke and Brandi Newbie Broke can be seen here with their two sons, teenager Dustin and newborn Beau.

And here is the Ottomas family. Peter Ottomas lives with his elderly mother, Dora, his wife Samantha and their two children David and Sharla. Samantha is pregnant with their third child, but they don't know it yet.....

And lastly (for now) I'd like you to meet the Newson family. Gloria Newson loves children and always wanted a big family of her own. She loves helping others and as such she chose to adopt as many children as she could in order to give them a loving home. She adopted Gavin when he was a newborn, then Ginger four yeardays later when she was 3. She also adopted Gallagher several yeardays ago when he was just 2 and has just adopted 2 yearday old Gabriella. She loves all of her children very much and takes good care of them - she hopes to add to her growing brood soon.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 12:49 AM
I finally got Custom Content to work in my game, but only have a few things in at the moment.

PT #9's makeover is more my mod that lets Elders wear adult clothes.

Jenny and Jill more have the Custom Content. I hate, hate those stupid Eaxis pigtails, so I'm trying Almighty Hat's Damsel hair on her, and CatofEvilGenius' kids cargo pants with a Eaxis shirt. I also changed Jenny's everyday but you can't see it because of the maternity wear. (Oi Vey Family Sims and their wants for a baby).
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:57 PM
An alternate universe version of the Grunt brothers in New Amsterdam City:

From left to right: Lt. Harry Firefly, the humorless pre-Miranda Rights cop; Ralph Firefly, who wears his uniform off-duty to pick up women; and Buck Firefly, the sweet, soft-spoken elementary school teacher searching for Miss Right.

(Okay, Ralph's uniform isn't right- it's a British Victorian policeman's uniform, but it looked more like a 1930's New York uniform than the Maxis one.)

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Fivey : 12th Nov 2012 at 2:22 PM.

Buck got a make-over.

Rhea was invited over to the Grunt house, so she's just hanging around.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 12:28 AM
It's taken me a while, but here are the next four families who will be living on Weatherton Island - see this post if you'd like to know who the first three are! There's one more family which I have already made but I haven't taken their picture yet, can anyone guess who they are? :-D

First up in this batch are the Smiths. Pollination Tech#9 is thrilled to be moving to a small island community as he thinks it will be a great place to raise his family. Strangetown was always an interesting place to live, but the people there weren't always too friendly.... His wife Jenny is also enthusiastic about the move, but their teen son Johnny is upset to be leaving his friend Ophelia behind. Jill's too young to mind either way really - as long as she's with her family she's happy.

And the family continues - Jenny's brothers Pascal, Vidcund and Lazlo Curious have also moved to Weatherton Isles. So they'll be neighbours! Her brothers are quite a bit younger than her so they never really spent much time together; she's looking forward to getting to know them now they're all grown up.

Pollination Tech#9 may be less pleased about the next family though.... Tank Grunt had been causing problems with Johnny and some of the other teens in Strangetown, but now here he is in Weatherton Isles, with his father Buzz Grunt and his younger brothers Ripp and Buck. Hopefully the new place will change him - Buzz certainly hopes so. He's finally realised that his work in the military isn't everything and that his sons are important too. Lets hope it's not too late for them!

The final family consists of a father and son - it's Darren and Dirk Dreamer. Darren has been working hard at his job in business but he's starting to think that his passion lies elsewhere - can art fill the void caused by the death of his beloved wife Darleen? Dirk is happy to be living somewhere new - all the memories in the old house made it hard to move on, though of course he'll never ever forget his Mum....

So, does anyone have any ideas about who the eighth and final family may be?
Mad Poster
#37 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 3:44 PM

Mickey met this red-headed green chick, Chloe, at Gunnar's grad party. And apparently, she's never been on a date with him! Gunnar's a little preoccupied with moving out and getting his own place, so Mickey decides to strike while the iron is hot and play with the mouse while the lion's away. Or something. She hasn't dated Gunnar, but she has dated this cowboy dude. Who is pretty damn possessive. And abusive.

Well, if he thinks he can get away with slapping Mickey's date, he's got another think coming! He may not be a cowboy but he knows what's called for. (Since my Strangetown culture is based on the West Texas culture where I passed my adolescence, Caught Cheating events in which a man strikes a women will end in fisticuffs on the part of her date as often as I can arrange it.)

Unfortunately, fighting is yet another thing Mickey doesn't do very well.

Oh, but Chloe rewards him. "You're like, my knight in shiny armor or something." That's worth a little butt-kicking, right there.

Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:05 PM
Melody Tinker and Pan Gallo (a premade university dormie) invite Reinier Smith (a Bluewater Village townie)

What kind of conversation opener is that? You barely know her!

"Wait...what? You want to talk about...that?"
"Well, you have a son with a homosexual. It certainly makes for an interesting situation."
"We could of started this conversation with 'How's work' or 'How's the weather', but you decided that something as personal as that is a good topic?"
"I was just wondering."
"I don't have much of a...romantic...life, okay? Can we talk about something else? Like nuclear-nonproliferation? That's a good topic, yeah!"

After a bit of chess, Melody ran over to Pan to ask for his advice, which he responded "Let me handle it." He strolled over to Reinier.

"I think my roommate would benefit if you asked her out on a date."
"What? I can't do that!"
"Why not?"
"I'm married, you twit!"
"You mean to that senile bat, Jenny? She's going to kick the bucket soon."
"Do not talk about my wife that way!"
"Chill! I'm just asking you to cheer up Melody a little. She's had a rough life."
"...how rough?"
"Three alien abductions, a failed engagement, dead parents, and an illegitimate child that she can never make legitimate. Plus she keeps hitting on me, which is annoying, because women are gross."
"...fine. Just once."

"So, I do think you're kind of cute."
"Only a little?"
"Enough to attempt a date with you."
"With me? But aren't you-?"
"Oh, the only reason why Jenny and I are married is because she cheated on ol' PT with me. Something about wanting more children, and the alien being a cold fish. We just got attached to each other after she divorced him. I heard he wasn't the happiest guy when he died. She could use a taste of her own medicine."
"I guess I can't say no, then!"

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:22 PM
Darren and Dirk Dreamer.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#40 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 8:10 AM
I decided to make over and play the Tinkers in Apple Valley. I haven't touched them for years.

Not easy to make over. The neighbour in the background used to be a townie as well.

Melody came up nicely, but you can tell genetically she isn't really their daughter. Unlike the twins they just had. I decided to try for Wanda's LTW of marrying off 6 children-I must be nuts.

The twins are Harmony and Holden.

He's none too smart.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:18 PM Last edited by kurpe : 12th Jan 2013 at 7:15 PM.
Chester Gieke has become one of my favourite sims.
He is currently involved with slighty younger Melody Tinker and has an alien baby. Melody truly fancies him, and I plan to get them married

1. Chester having his dinner spilled
2. ....and his newspaper stolen
3. Chester being Chester while Tinkers are dining
4. Melody and Chester are truly made for each other
Screenshots
#42 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 1:30 AM
Does anyone play Romeo and Juliet in Italian Renaissance era?

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:15 AM

Florence Delarosa trying to hustle some simoleons from a poor, unsuspecting townie while working in her boyfriend Gilbert Jacquet's bakery

Gilbert Jacquet, horrified at this townie's attempt to hug him

Denise Jacquet, "babysitting" her grandson Gerard. Dad is Gilbert (obviously) and his mom is Florence.
Scholar
#44 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 5:18 PM
Gunnar Roque and Bella (Goth) Curious ran into each other at one of the shops during a trip to Bluewater Village and quickly became friends over a game of chess. I'd say that their friendship was unexpected, except that Bella is a Romance sim turned Family sim, while Gunnar is a Romance sim that acts like a Family sim. Plus, Bella's daughter Fortran is married to Gunnar's best bro Mickey Dosser.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
#45 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 4:54 AM
Default Florence Delarosa

Florence Delarosa
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 8:50 PM
Bella Goth after a makeover

Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 12:56 AM
cool
Mad Poster
#48 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 3:27 PM

Nervous, down with the flu, reaches for a Mysteriously Mysterious Mystery Novel and instead discovers his mother's diary and secret room.

Nervous has to read the diary in his own room, which is Ophelia's old room much brightened and Nervousified, because it's just too scary in the oppressive atmosphere of Olive's suite, right next to the chamber of horrible secrets. At least the diary makes it clear that Ophelia was not involved in any of the murders - though she was a potential candidate for one! (His lips move when he reads!)

Nervous hurries with the redecorating of the kitchen, but it still bugs him to cook in here knowing what went on right on the other side of that wall!

But he doesn't let it stop him from entertaining Ophelia's sorority. Perhaps if enough people have good times here, and he gets the rooms looking funky and cheerful enough, he can rise above the past.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 6:11 PM
Default Gilbert Jaquet

If you leave me now…
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 6:35 PM
Default Tara Kat

If you leave me now…
Page 2 of 18