Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese style house "Asakura Yakata"

by Masaharu777 Posted 29th Jul 2012 at 3:55 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2012 at 11:39 PM by Masaharu777
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 4:29 PM
So beautiful and what looks to be lots of effort put into this lot!
Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 5:59 PM
素敵! ありがとうございます!
I love your buildings, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 8:31 PM
O_O *faints*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 6:42 AM
Thanks so much ^.^ I love all of your buildings and this one's absolutely perfect for my new family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 9:30 PM
Oh wow, that's a great family home for a family I have in mind. Now to get the Showtime expansion. By the way, now that Seasons is coming out, do you have any plans to make a "Festival grounds" type of park lot where the seasonal festivals will be held?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chocopyro
By the way, now that Seasons is coming out, do you have any plans to make a "Festival grounds" type of park lot where the seasonal festivals will be held?

Since "Festival grounds" is not known, there is no telling whether make lot or not.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 10:53 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:07 PM
I just had to tell you how much I love your Japanese style houses and community lots. They are all totally awesome! So beautifully designed. As I browsed through them, I felt as if I had been magically across the sea to Japan. I was unable to resist downloading all of the Sims 3 lots! I also, still play Sims 2, so I'll be back to download the Sims 2 lots later. You are truky a talented designer and artist. I hope tha you will continue to add new Japanese style lots to the collection. It would be great to see some more community lots, such as a Japanese Zen Garden, an amusement park, a playground for children, a school, perhaps a Kabuki Theater, a Geisha House, etc. Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful designs with us. I look forward to seeing what you will be doing next.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:53 PM
Thank you very much! I appreciate your beautiful Japanese style lots and I hope that you will continue to make these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 8:32 PM
Wow wonderful! And I know just what Sims should live in such a wonderful place! MINE hehe thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th May 2013 at 3:34 AM
ありがとうございました!!!!

All your buildings are so pretty (and named after me ). I think you should make a town out of all your creations, it would look so perfect!
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 3:14 PM
how can I downland this?
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 3:14 PM
how can I downland this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 3:09 PM
oh my,the house is so cool that i can't wait to restart my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 9:56 AM
Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 8:36 AM
Thank you! :)