Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Delivery - Teens Can Now Choose WHERE to Have a Baby

by Sgloomi Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 7:47 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2012 at 12:10 AM by Sgloomi

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:43 AM
I love your uploads, but I don't get teens pregnant so I think I'll give this one a miss, haha
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:45 AM
Do I need another Teen pregnancy mod or does this include it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 11:16 AM
You need a separate teen pregnancy mod to use this. This just adds some options that the mod you use might not.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 12:30 PM
Having been a teen mother myself, I was determined to raise my own kids without seeing a repeat of that hardship...and was successful with 6 real children, and all of my simmies.
Good mod though...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AznTyper
Do I need another Teen pregnancy mod or does this include it?

This the best version:
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ted-may-5-2012/

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:59 PM
Thanks for this mod!! =D
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yannickvanloon
This the best version:

is there a teen pregnancy mod on mod the sims? I dont like downloading from other websites :S
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:28 PM
As I understand it, an Teen WooHoo/Pregnancy mod isn't appropriate for MTS - not that I have the slightest inclination or enough skill to make one anyway.

If you want to be sure of downloading something perfectly safe (as it were) go for Twallan's WooHooer, which is what I use.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:13 PM
I second WooHooer, I use it myself as well and it works fine. PoppySims has some great maternity wear and suchlike, and pregnancy length mods work with it too.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissSuperMoo
is there a teen pregnancy mod on mod the sims? I dont like downloading from other websites :S

I'm like you, but I swear that once you use one of his mods, you'll be coming back for more. I pretty much can't live without his mods now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 7:08 AM
Everything you said in the description of this mod made me giggle.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 1:07 PM
This is great! Finally the young wifes in my dark ages village can run over to the midwife/witches hut in order to deliver their first child (and they aren't ashamed) Thank you! First of your mods I am downloading.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissSuperMoo

I know that you are not fond of the idea of other websites. However, it may be useful to check out NRaas Wiki by Twallan. There is the Woohooer mod there that enables the option for teens to become pregnant.

Best,

A
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 7:21 PM
Yeh: My own process is ...

- Does Twallan do it?
- Is there something on MTS that does it?
- To the Gamaplay Data file and s3pe!

I intend the Teen Delivery mod, in particular, as just a failsafe to add if whatever else you decide to use doesn't cover it. It can't hurt anything, cos any well-written mod would change the exact same processes, too.

Take care. Have fun. Bring your own banjo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 9:55 AM
Is it the Nrass mod that was used for this or another one because There are a lot for some reason
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 12:03 AM
I recently have been funny with adding mods into games from websites that i didn't really know however, i can ensure you that NRASS really is safe to use and it works like a charm. I didn't have any problems with it whatsoever
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 11:12 PM
Just came back to check if anyone responded. How sad am I?

boo? c:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 1:20 AM
Not as sad as me. :p

I can't even get the tongue-sticky-out smiley to work when posting to MTS. Which should give some idea as to my general level of computer-expertise.

Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 12:12 PM
Oh dear. Hehe. :P

boo? c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 10:33 PM
"If you want to go around getting Teen Sims up the duff in the first place, you'll have to use something else for that. And you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself."
Love it:]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 10:24 PM
Would this mod conflict with the Hospital Overhaul mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lalaindsay
Would this mod conflict with the Hospital Overhaul mod?

Depends entirely on whether the Hospital Overhaul mod uses the Gameplay Data resources I changed. Simplest way to check is to open up both with S3PE and see if they share em. If they do ...

- Change the values in Hospital Overhaul, in s3pe, to reflect the ones I've changed in mine, then junk my mod. (Not actually necessary to junk mine, cos the end result would simply be that you have two mods that change precisely the same values. That doesn't impact on gameplay.)

Or ...

- Add an Overrides folder to your Mods Folder (somewhere here on MTS will tell you where and how to nest it) and just stick mine in that. This means that Hospital Overhaul will do what it does, and then mine will do what it does to that.

Hope that doesn't sound too complicated. My impetus for posting mods on MTS, primarily, comes from trying to say how easy it to tweak things in your game, even after a few minutes of getting into how to do it.

Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yannickvanloon
This the best version:

do you have to create an account?
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sgloomi
As I understand it, an Teen WooHoo/Pregnancy mod isn't appropriate for MTS - not that I have the slightest inclination or enough skill to make one anyway.

If you want to be sure of downloading something perfectly safe (as it were) go for Twallan's WooHooer, which is what I use.

I'm really confused. It works for teens right? Well, mine can't do anything! It just simply says: "One of the Sims is a teenager!" Therefore my Sims are unable to Woohoo!, Try For Baby!, Risky Woohoo!, and etc. Did i do something wrong? I downloaded the right patch and everything....Should I download a different mod?
Page 1 of 4