Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Jerry Tattoo Pack

by analect Posted 8th Aug 2012 at 4:17 PM - Updated 18th May 2015 at 1:34 PM by analect : updated link to bonus tattoo

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:44 PM
Looks great, love the old classic Sailor Jerry stuff.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:05 PM
I'm in love with Sailor Jerry's Work. So when i saw this i almost died. Looks Cool. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 9:28 PM
Going have to crack open my bottle now! LOL. Good work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:39 PM
These are some nice looking tats. I don't know who sailor jerry is, but I like the selection.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:53 PM
Great work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:20 AM
thanks for this - EA's tattoos are so limited.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:37 AM
Wooooooooow...just wow...

I love them!!!

Thanks!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:21 AM
So much variety going on! Awesome job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 4:08 AM
I needed this! They really do look fantastic! Sailor Jerry and the Sims! whatta match! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 5:24 AM
OMG Finally someone did this! You're my hero!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 6:58 AM
These are literally the best tattoos I have ever seen on any sims site. Very impressive. I hope you can make more or I just finish learning how to use photoshop. Amazing, thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:39 PM
awesome!

thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:20 PM
This is so perfect my hubby's simself! Thanks so much for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:25 PM
We're always looking for more tattoos, but these were extra special. My husband (and fellow Simmer) is a huge fan of Sailor Jerry's work, even owning a pair of shoes with the heartbones pattern on them. These tats totally made his day. Beautiful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 3:45 AM
thank you so much! finally some real tattoos!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 5:23 AM
I have crawled all over the internet looking for good tattoos for my simmies (until I can begin creating my own) and I have to say, quality tattoos are few and far between. I have had to download every single set of yours--they are amazing! I just have to let you know how sincerely much it is appreciated how MUCH DETAIL and QUALITY you are putting into these tattoos, (I used to create a lot for S2, so I have a good idea how much work is involved), and I am so grateful, and so impressed. Thank you thank you--especially for such dedication that you've actually REDRAWN parts of these tattoos just to get them to show in our games better--and your work is so well done, that even the styles of tattoo I don't much care for in real life, I see some here and LOVE them, and think of sims to plaster them with! I'm probably gushing a bit much, but I don't think sometimes creators really get the feedback they deserve--and you have made my game so incredibly much more fun with these tattoos. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 6:20 AM
We sell Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum at my work xD great job on the tatts
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 7:19 PM
Thank you for the Simlish text!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:01 PM
Awesome work. When I think of tattoos, Sailor Jerry's iconic style is the first thing that comes to mind, not the cartoony crap that came with Ambitions. Maybe I'll let my sims have tattoos after all. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th May 2013 at 6:32 AM
Your tattoo creations are amazing, I download them all. My sims will be getting them I liked the tattoo idea introduced in Ambitions but there really was not too much variety! Thank you very much for sharing these :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 1:10 PM
NEED these, the regular tattoos get so boring; thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 4:46 PM
With such a great variety, this has got to be my favorite tattoo pack, thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 11:17 PM
mt foda
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 3:04 AM
Its AMAZING!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2