Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Vista Vella" Oceanfront Mediterranean Mansion

by imjetguer Posted 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:28 AM - Updated 27th May 2006 at 10:26 AM by imjetguer

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:05 PM
looks great. well done! my sims are going to have to start saving up now!
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:26 PM
Looking great!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 11:39 PM
Holy Crap! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 4:05 AM
This is one of very few "big" houses I really like! Thanks for putting it up. Request: Would you do one with a Miami feel?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 4:09 AM
If you an get me a link o a picture or house plan with a miami feel I'll be glad to build it.
Faster kill pussycat
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 8:22 AM
I wish that you didn't have to pay for 'rar'. How much dif is there to 'rar' then zip?
nova
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 1:46 PM
Very Good. Thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 5:18 PM
Actually, you don't have to pay for rar Just uninstall and reinstall it. My 30 day thing just expired and I just hit close and use it anyway. Howevere, WinZIP isn't all that different from what I remember.
Faster kill pussycat
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 11:28 PM
just got it thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 3:10 PM
Default Vista Vella
I downloaded the house and got to wandering how in the world you put the blue chair's diagnolly. And when I get the Eye-Dropper tool and click on the paino/bar it brings up the regular paino.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 1:17 AM
I got the chairs diagonally with a hack from someone here in the forums I think there called winter. Ill look for the link.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 5:26 PM
Default "Vista Vella" Oceanfront Mediterranean Mansion
Thank you alot for trying to find the person... And the piano/bar thing, The piano is only 2 wide and the bar is 3 wide??? They don't match...
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 7:59 PM
Recolored objects or not------- I'm still getting it!
(Even though I get it twice again.)
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:27 AM
WOW!!! I must DL now!!!!
#16 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:41 AM
So great, bravo...
#17 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:19 PM
Wow this is a beauty
i Swore Since adding Uni i would not add any houses for fear i would get some sort of hack or career BUt DANG this one is a I gotta have it

Please say It has no hacks or careers in it?? Sorry do not mean to sound Ungrateful I just have been really Blessed to not have any crashes or issues with the EP and would hate to have them

THANKS for your Wonderful work You are extremly Talented

April
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 11:25 PM
Thanx for all the really nice comments! I cleaned and checked it before uploading and I deleted the hack I had wich was a phone hack and thats all the hacks I have and I have never downloaded careers so I dont think I have careers besides none showed up with S2CI So I suppose I don't have any. Have fun with the house!
#19 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 3:59 PM
Oh Goodie I am off to install then
I have Just the family in mind for this one

can not wait to see what you come up with next

THANKS Again
April
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 11:55 PM
fabulous work, i love it!!!
#21 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 5:47 AM
Good work!
one word to describe it... impressive!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 2:25 PM
nice one!! cant wait for the next!! hehe..;p
#23 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 12:26 PM
Hi ,
Just thought I would come back and let you know that there is a career still in the house It is the Criminal Career. Also had a Lot of blinkies as I call them but I have removed all those mostly pictures and lights and a chair and table
It looks Wonderful and I am glad I came up with a way to test and repackage them without so I can add them to my game.
I set up an account under XP for testing and inky add one at a time then scan with Clean Installer clean out then repackage.
Now it is the same as you did juts a few switched lights and chairs and dining room able

It Looks WONDERFUL in the game by the way

HUGS
April
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 7:42 PM
Thanx for the update. I checked and your right, I think it doesnt show up in earlier versions of S2CI or I would have deleted it. Glad you liked the home.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 6:29 PM
wow, this house is SPECTACULAR!!!!! thank you so much!! how long did it take you build this? just curious. thanks again!
Page 1 of 3