Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Socialite Career

by rspn99 Posted 31st Aug 2012 at 3:17 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2020 at 5:36 AM by rspn99 : Additional Corrections

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 10:15 PM
Nice mod! The option in the print "Join Monarchy",Is it a another mod?
The other one
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:21 PM
Congrats on your first upload and first pick!

I never play rich sims 'cause I find it pretty dull when they don't have to work for anything but I love the idea of them having to pay out money rather than get paid and I do love to play a good old snobby b*tch every now and then, lol so I'll definitely have to give this one a go next time I have a rich sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 1:46 AM
cool! this finally gives my upper level legacy families something to spend money on lolz I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:22 AM
Really love this.
Great idea, Very clever.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:25 AM Last edited by heaven : 4th Sep 2012 at 3:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bluna The Sims
Nice mod! The option in the print "Join Monarchy",Is it a another mod?

Hi! Yes, I made another custom career namely Monarch where you can become an emperor, king, etc. I already finished making it and will upload it here very soon!

Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
Congrats on your first upload and first pick!

I never play rich sims 'cause I find it pretty dull when they don't have to work for anything but I love the idea of them having to pay out money rather than get paid and I do love to play a good old snobby b*tch every now and then, lol so I'll definitely have to give this one a go next time I have a rich sim

Wow thanks for the nice comments! I'm very happy you liked it. Watch for my next custom career that I will be uploading namely The Monarch Career. You can become a King or Queen if you are female. LOL. Enjoy the career!

Quote: Originally posted by Beautifulansuz
cool! this finally gives my upper level legacy families something to spend money on lolz I love it!

Good to know you liked it and thanks for the wonderful comments! Watch out for my next custom career that I will be uploading namely The Monarch Career where you can be a King or Queen if you are female. Cheers! Enjoy the career!

Quote: Originally posted by vampellia
Really love this.
Great idea, Very clever.

Thank you very much! I am happy you liked it! Btw, you can watch out for the next career that I will be uploading namely The Monarch Career where you can become a King or Queen. Anyways, enjoy the career!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 10:52 AM
Nicely done! You've put a lot of work into this!
Looking forward to the Monarch Career, it'll be perfect for my Elven world!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missyhissy
Nicely done! You've put a lot of work into this!
Looking forward to the Monarch Career, it'll be perfect for my Elven world!
!

Wow! Thanks Ms. Missy Hissy! I already finished the Monarch Career thanks to you! I will upload it maybe next week! Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:11 PM
Very creative! Thank You! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:40 PM
That's pretty clever, and sounds mighty challenging. Nice work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:47 PM
Mimics very well the "famous for nothing" world of "celebrities" - great satire!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:18 PM Last edited by heaven : 4th Sep 2012 at 4:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by wiqvonfrege
Very creative! Thank You! <3

Thank you very much for you great comment! I'm happy you liked it. Hope you can watch out for the next career I will be uploading namely the monarch career where you can become king or queen, emperor, etc.

Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by Jaguwar
That's pretty clever, and sounds mighty challenging. Nice work!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Watch out for the next career that I will be uploading namely the Monarch Career. You can become emperor, etc.

Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
Mimics very well the "famous for nothing" world of "celebrities" - great satire!

Haha! Thanks! Hope you can watch out for my next career upload - The Monarch Career where you can become an Emperor, Duke, etc..
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:34 PM
Wow, my female upperclass sims don´t have to be writers or painters anymore :-)
I play medieval types of games, and I can tell your Monarch carrer will fit my king just well.... looking forward to that one to!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fimbe
Wow, my female upperclass sims don´t have to be writers or painters anymore :-)
I play medieval types of games, and I can tell your Monarch carrer will fit my king just well.... looking forward to that one to!

I am glad you like it! Yeah I am looking forward in uploading my Monarch Career really soon!

Enjoy!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:26 PM
Wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully you can check out the custom career that I will be uploading soon!

Enjoy!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 11:49 PM
Will this make your sims rich/famous, like with the LN system? Either way, it's still awesome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:45 AM
Ha! I love that it has negative pay rates until the last few levels! I will keep an eye out for your next career mod, too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 2:45 AM Last edited by heaven : 4th Sep 2012 at 4:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Prower
Will this make your sims rich/famous, like with the LN system? Either way, it's still awesome.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by AliceIn
Ha! I love that it has negative pay rates until the last few levels! I will keep an eye out for your next career mod, too.

Thank you very much! I'm happy you liked it!

Enjoy!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:11 AM
Another suitable cause for my §9,000,000 simoleon bank account!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:25 PM
When i downloaded it my sims had no jobs and then i coudn't find any jobs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:59 PM Last edited by heaven : 4th Sep 2012 at 4:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ripleyrawr
Another suitable cause for my §9,000,000 simoleon bank account!

Wow! thats good to know you liked it. Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by Rartar
When i downloaded it my sims had no jobs and then i coudn't find any jobs.

Hi! Have you download the base mod for patch 1.36? If not here's the link http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers

You need the base mod so the career will work. Hope it solves your problem!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rspn99
Hi! Have you download the base mod for patch 1.36? If not here's the link http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers

You need the base mod so the career will work. Hope it solves your problem!

Thanks it worked, i didn't see it. Thankyou so much for this Mod, the sims was getting boring with nothing to do with my money.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rartar
Thanks it worked, i didn't see it. Thankyou so much for this Mod, the sims was getting boring with nothing to do with my money.

Great! I am happy to help! Enjoy the career!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:09 PM
This is very clever, I can't wait to try it out, will it work with patch 1.38? Also looking forward to the monarchy career, since supernatural is coming out, I plan to play a more medievel play style.
Page 1 of 3