Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:46 AM
..... Iqbal Alvi .... he keeps getting the lady's i want to date every time a start a fresh game, damn sexy half balded sims xD

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:52 AM
Grady Elfman. I hired him as a maid to clean the house while I was taking out the kids to the stadium. Next thing I know my wife 'somehow' got pregnant again. He's a douche.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
How could you SAY such a thing?!?

I guess I just got tired of playing the family, waiting for Mortimer to marry Bella and make babehs. I'm sure Gunther is perfectly agreeable outside the haunted Goth mansion. Oh god those ghosts are a pain. They constantly went into Gunther and Cornelia's room in the night and woke them up for no good reason.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:27 PM
I hate most of the townies, but sometimes EA surprises me an makes some that I really hate, so with that being said, I really hate Ursela (can't think of her last name from Sunset Valley)...She is so aggravating.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 12:44 AM
The whole Bunch family. They are annoying and ugly and stupid. It's like going to the Mall in real life when you run into that bunch of Bunches!!
Scholar
#31 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:16 AM
I hate all of 'em. I do a Total Annihilation (Thanks to Twallan) and get rid of all of them and then recreate the whole population.
Alchemist
#32 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:47 AM
repo man. >8(

i pretty much just ignore everybody else.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Field Researcher
#33 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:49 AM
I was just coming back to this thread to add the Bunches to my list, especially Arlo. He's ugly as sin. I moved one of my family's young adult daughers in with her boyfriend only to discover some time later she dumped him for freakin' Arlo. So I had to get that couple back together again. Soon after Arlo hooks up with somebody else and they're always attractive women. He's in my "too ugly to breed" category and I usually kill him & Darlene off when they're teens but I forgot. The other Bunch kids aren't so bad but Arlo, dang he's ugly.
Theorist
#34 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:20 AM Last edited by vhanster : 4th Sep 2012 at 7:50 AM.
I'd say those pesky, Paparazzi stalkers, but recently, I found someone who's much, much worse:

Beau Merrick from Bridgeport.

I swear, this guy had taken the stalking level to a whole new low. I met him once in the bar (my Sim introduced himself to him, but that's about it. No further interaction), and since then, he's been trying to buzz in my home. Even after he disappeared from my Sim's relationship panel, he keeps on coming. And the one time I did let him in (by accident, I swear), he barged in my Sim while he's in the shower. My Sim got the embarassed moodlet. He didn't. Never mind, I'll kill him next time
Field Researcher
#35 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:19 AM
So many I hate, it's hard to pick : |
Field Researcher
#36 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vault boy
Wow, seemingly everyone haets the Hart family in SV. Point taken, Gus and Dorie really lack in both brains and charm (with the latter looking like a rainbow-coloured gorilla, literally).

There that's it! Thank you Even if I take them to edit a sim, I've still got that hideous mental image when I see them around town.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#37 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 10:44 AM
It was a clear-cut case of hate on first sight: the overweight male fairy in Moonlight Falls. Right after starting my first game there he made a nuisance of himself by standing in the way. From then onwards he was a guest at every party my Sim was invited to, usually stealing the host's guitar, playing it and keeping it, blocking the way to the bathrooms, to the food and on my way out. When I decided that enough was enough I used every mean interaction available and his response was to compliment my Sim which then restored most of the relationship and prevented me from beating him up.
He makes it almost impossible to hate him, which makes me even more furious.
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:08 AM
Holly Alto from Sunset Valley. She is sooo boring and I just hate her outfit. However, made her a main character in my Sims 3 story and gave her a total makeover. Needless to say, after the makeover i hate her much less!
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 6:25 AM
i hate the Altos they make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also hate Imogen Pelly of Appaloosa Plains
Mad Poster
#40 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 7:42 AM
Don't bump threads that've been dead for years please.
Inventor
#41 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cocoblakeley
i hate the Altos they make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also hate Imogen Pelly of Appaloosa Plains

The explanation-points makes the hatred appear stronger.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Scholar
#42 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:32 PM
Arlo Bunch; kid is a freakish abomination and who has no place among the living. Also, the Keatons' son, who too often gets the worse facial features from his parents
Forum Resident
#43 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:59 PM
Zelda Mae and Gobias Koffi (The ugly guy! Who I later found out he is GAY on the Sims wiki! Why date a gay guy if you're a GIRL Zelda?). Since I have SP, they end up being girlfriend-boyfriend couple and having 20 Koffi kids without every marrying. It ends up being "Koffi Valley" rather than "Suneset Valley". Like, really?! The third would be Jared Frio because he ends up dating every woman in town and having a kid(s) with each of them. He would help balance out the "Koffi Valley" by it end up being half Koffi, and half Frio.

WTH, sims? Quit ya woohooin'!
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 4:04 AM
Little Big or something like that he lives in Bridgeport and he just annoys me
Instructor
#45 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 8:02 AM
Personality wise, I don't REALLY hate any of them. Some of them I have a strong dislike for, but that's about it. I guess I kind of dislike the Wolffs. I'd say I also dislike the Hart family, but I don't even recall how many times my Sim befriended Gus and made some visits to his home.

Oh my god, I almost forgot Jamie Jolina. She's SO annoying!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Alchemist
#46 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
repo man. >8(

i pretty much just ignore everybody else.

Scratch that. Now it's the university mascot.

YOU KNOW I CAN JUST BUY THE STUPID BUCKET THING FROM BUY MODE.
ಠ_ಠ
GO AWAY.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 9:50 PM
Whenever I see Morgana Wolff I want to kill her!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:36 PM
I hate all npc when they grow older. If the game make them as adults, it's ok because they always have some style. But when they get older, the game totally mess with them, making them ridiculous.
One Minute Ninja'd
#49 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 12:18 AM Last edited by eskie227 : 20th Nov 2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: avoid a double post
Oh, this ancient thread brings back memories. But ever since I figured out how to populate worlds with Twallan's SP based on my custom sims in my bin (about 75 now) I haven't played a game with EA world's sims in ages. I forgot who most of them were by now. I was happy to have forgotten them, too. Until this thread got resurrected from the dust bin to remind me how much I really HATED all the freaking premade sims EA delivered.

Even Roaring Heights, where they tried to pull on all those old film stars to playfully populate the town, dressed them period appropriate (although the female hair they used wasn't terrible for an EA hair, but it still basically sucked, just not as bad as normal). I knocked them all off and played it as a modern South Beach, with the cool Art Deco architecture (really well done, IMO, and one of my fave worlds from EA, despite the fake hi rises), but with a good looking, contemporary dressed crowd for my sims to mingle with, buy drinks for, and have meaningless, casual woohoo.

I mean, honestly, did anyone really let their own sim that they lovingly crafted in CAS do it with Zelda Mae? Really?

Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
Scratch that. Now it's the university mascot.

YOU KNOW I CAN JUST BUY THE STUPID BUCKET THING FROM BUY MODE.
ಠ_ಠ
GO AWAY.

You do know about blugenjutsu's no intro mascot mod on TFM (free registration), right? One of the first things I killed off. It's been so long I forgot about that mascot until you mentioned it. Annoyed the crap out of me.

Killed off the future guy too with a mod from there too. Hated every freaking new game having the mascot elbowing the future guy out of the way to get to your poor confused sim who was just unceremoniously dumped into a brand new world.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#50 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bufu
..... Iqbal Alvi .... he keeps getting the lady's i want to date every time a start a fresh game, damn sexy half balded sims xD

if you can't win Fiona McIrish with fine words and song, try hard drink and handcuffs.
Page 2 of 3