Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faire Folk Liberation Army Decorative Item Manoeuver

by kithri Posted 8th Sep 2012 at 2:39 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2012 at 3:28 AM by kithri

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:46 PM
Thanks, this is great! I also love reading your commentary.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:10 PM
Thank you for this! And P.S. I love your humor. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:23 PM
Lol amazing, brightened my flu-ridden day :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:54 PM
Thanks so much!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:38 PM
Amazing set and lovely funny descriptions. Fabulous humour to boot! Keep up the good works and thanks so much for sharing
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for this! I'm a clutteraholic And the post was so funny!
Inventor
#8 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:31 PM
Excellent thanks xx And thanks for making me chuckle as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:04 PM
Thanks much! I like decorative clutter, and these items look much better when freed from the bookshelf. Thanks again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:18 PM
Thank you all for your kind and happy-making comments!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 12:22 AM
I've used that bookshelf a few times just because I like the deco items on it, and now you've gone and liberated them for me. I loves you. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 12:26 AM
This is amazing! I've never actually seen that shelf before but this stuff is perfect! :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:33 AM
This is adorable, and useful! Thank you! Although I'd like to point out that real-life starfish can be quite large!

All in all I rate this TWO (two! yes two!) thumbs up!

And a llama for good measure.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:14 AM
what a great idea, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:54 AM
I don't know that I need these (I tend no to do much decorating) but I may download them anyway just so I can have the Radioactive Starfish and Snailzilla, the Mollusk of Renown in my game. Thanks for the items--and for making me laugh!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiraslin
This is adorable, and useful! Thank you! Although I'd like to point out that real-life starfish can be quite large!

All in all I rate this TWO (two! yes two!) thumbs up!

And a llama for good measure.

Thank you for the llama, it was quite tasty.

And you are technically quite correct, starfish can be very large. Went down to the tidepools last weekend and saw a few. But mostly they are kind of hand sized. Same thing with univalves. But the two dead sea creatures on the Faire Folk Bookshelf just seemed...wrong, lol. Maybe it was all that crappy wood in addition to the size....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:32 AM
Though I personally really like the bookshelf for whatever reason, I still love having these items seperately!! uvu Nice job <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:47 PM
Thanks for these items & most especially for the much-needed laughs ^_^ really made my day
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:40 PM Last edited by GeneralOperationsDirector : 9th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM. Reason: Converted to "Thanks" post. ;)
Using this to test Sims 3 Custom Content in my game. Went 3 a month or three ago and getting slightly tired of the vanila base-game, but not quite tired enough to start installing expansions yet. Fond memories of MTS2 brought me here, and this was the only item on the first downloads page that looked suitable for testing. Besides, EA doesn`t put enough decent clutter in their Sims games. Gracias, Danke, Merci, etc.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:41 PM Last edited by eclipsse : 9th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM. Reason: spelling
All hail Snailzilla!

And you for doing this - brilliant stuff! (although rl cat not impressed at having orange juice snorted over him when reading your descriptions )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eclipsse
All hail Snailzilla!

And you for doing this - brilliant stuff! (although rl cat not impressed at having orange juice snorted over him when reading your descriptions )

Snailzilla says: It is good that you pay me homage, else I will slime you!

Kithri says: Thank you! <happy dance>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareiielle
Though I personally really like the bookshelf for whatever reason, I still love having these items seperately!! uvu Nice job <3

I suppose in a very rustic setting, it would be fine. Now that Supernatural is out, that bookshelf might not be so bad in a fairy house. It just looked really out of place in a simburban den lol. (The other furniture from the set didn't look so strange in simburbia...)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:40 AM
Thank you so much for the awesome clutter and for making me LOL!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:18 PM
This is lovely! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 10:09 PM
I just got sympathy for Radioactive Starfish... He can't be blamed for its size!
Nice work. Now these items are really usable . Thank you!
Page 1 of 2