Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN 01 TSI/ asian edition revised TS3 nondefault

by Navetsea Posted 1st Oct 2012 at 3:00 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2012 at 4:49 AM by Navetsea

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 3:48 AM
I downloaded this from your blog, but just wanted to say thanks again for the brilliant work you've done creating all of these skin sets - I'm amazed you managed to find more and more details to add! So realistic and lovely.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ameenah.n.y
I downloaded this from your blog, but just wanted to say thanks again for the brilliant work you've done creating all of these skin sets - I'm amazed you managed to find more and more details to add! So realistic and lovely.

thank you

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 5:47 AM Last edited by Pokesimaniac : 1st Oct 2012 at 5:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.
Beautiful as always! I have every single one of your Sims 3 skins and I'm always very happy to see yours. They make every Sim of mine unique and I always seem to find the perfect one for new creations in CAS. Thank you!

I especially love the edits you've done to the hands (I love the veins), feet, and naval area.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pokesimaniac
Beautiful as always! I have every single one of your Sims 3 skins and I'm always very happy to see yours. They make every Sim of mine unique and I always seem to find the perfect one for new creations in CAS. Thank you!

I especially love the edits you've done to the hands (I love the veins), feet, and naval area.

thank you, I'm happy you like the new belly button, yeah I updated that too,

I also hope this will replace my previous TSI edition seamlessly in other people games too. as in my game it overwrite the old skin and used by existing sims correctly.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 2:46 PM
Thanks for this! Going to use it today!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
thank you, I'm happy you like the new belly button, yeah I updated that too,

I also hope this will replace my previous TSI edition seamlessly in other people games too. as in my game it overwrite the old skin and used by existing sims correctly.

I just actually tried this on one of my old, incomplete Asian Sims that I had started several months ago and it looks like this was exactly what I needed to give him some character! Really, thanks so much, as I was probably going to just scrap him if I hadn't tried this skin on him.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:26 PM
I love this skin so much, is there anyway to make it default?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:35 PM
i remember a few months ago i downloaded one of your skintones (don't remember which one) 'just to try'. i loved it so much i downloaded all of them and i've been using them for most of my sims ever since. thank you for your beautiful skins full of awesomeness. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 7:13 PM
"1. download FrameworkSetup (http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip), and unzip in (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\)"

I'm getting a 404 at this link. Is the framework available anywhere else?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 7:51 PM
These have the best details I've seen on a Sims skin, so natural and realistic, just what I need for my Sims, thank you
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 10:44 PM
These are really lovely! I was trying to download the ones from your blog, but I can't find the link. (I am sure it's there, I just can't see it. ) So I will download these instead, since there's no way I am going to miss out on them!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 12:09 AM
Thanks this is totally awesome!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 6:22 AM
I dont understand the technical aspects of what you have accomplished, but please allow me to say thank you for the nskins.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 1:41 PM Last edited by PikAs2 : 3rd Oct 2012 at 2:25 PM.
Thx for this nice Skin,but I can't find the Downloadlink for your Adults Version on your Blog
mfg

edit:I've found it,thx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 2:23 AM
Thanks! The default skin is so...blah.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 4:48 PM
The more of these things you pump out, the harder it's getting for me to pick a skin for a sim! The normal map looks great, though. Are most of your skins compatible/going to be compatible with these?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 1:13 AM
I love this skin so much; it really helps me make my Asian and half-Asian sims really look the part. I wish there was a quick way to apply to everyone in Shang Sim-la. I have a small nit-pick, though. The skin tone is really pale in game and slightly too pink. I find the golden Asian skintones to be very lovely, but the color ramp seems to go from pinkish pale to a less saturated, but still pale tone, to tan to olive to brown. Would you be interested in creating a warmer toned, more golden-colored variant? Or may I attempt to modify your skin for personal use? In any case, thank you for all your great skins!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 5:55 AM
omg THE HANDS, THE HANDS. way cool. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 8:29 PM
This is great, love your skintones. You always get every detail right, even the hands and muscles. Have you ever considered making a skintone with freckles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:02 PM
Great job! I love your skins. Body is one of the most realistic I've ever seen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 8:16 PM
Very nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 6:39 AM
so awesome to see you making skinsets again, Navetsea!! I've missed your work
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:16 PM
Is this skin also compatible with children, todlers and baby's?
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:20 PM
I followed the installation exactly how you said and close everything afterwards, but when i start up the game its the same original skin. Help >.<
Page 1 of 2