Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Bass for Late Night

by Esmeralda Posted 27th Sep 2012 at 3:30 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2012 at 3:53 PM by EsmeraldaF

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 4:53 PM
Simply awesome! Looks great, I'm willing to install it in my game ;D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 6:17 PM
Awesome! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 7:11 PM
Nice work! I don't think I would have noticed the strings if you hadn't said.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 10:31 PM
Thanks so lot! Looks great. Really !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 11:45 PM
YEEES. Finally someone gave us an alternative to the LN bass!! Great work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 10:23 AM
Wow Thanks! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thank you everyone, hope you'll like this more streamlined bass.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 3:46 PM
I just want to say one thing! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:19 PM
Made me realize how many TS2 objects I miss. Thanks for converting this - you are amazing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 5:40 PM
I love when you get on a roll like this. Great work and I am very thankful you shared it.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 1:10 PM
This is fabulous. And I do hope one day you conquer the "other" bass--I've been dying for it ever since Late Night dropped. :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
This is fabulous. And I do hope one day you conquer the "other" bass--I've been dying for it ever since Late Night dropped. :D

What is the 'other' bass? I only know of this one. Am intrigued!
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#14 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
What is the 'other' bass? I only know of this one. Am intrigued!

Avatera's playable bass. I totally don't know if it's possible to have in Sims 3, though I would love you for looking at it and totally huggle your feet forever for attempting it.

(Just kidding. I'll totally huggle your feet regardless. :D)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
Avatera's playable bass. I totally don't know if it's possible to have in Sims 3, though I would love you for looking at it and totally huggle your feet forever for attempting it.

(Just kidding. I'll totally huggle your feet regardless. :D)

Ahhh, it's a cc item. I only convert Maxis stuff (with the one exception of bettye's medieval hats, ages ago) - I find it too hair-raising to have to seek permission from a 3rd-party creator and then, if permission granted, bite my nails hoping the creator will think my conversion is OK with them, etc. Also, I've often found cc creators' TS2 items hard to figure out in order to convert them - I wasn't a TS2 creator and sometimes can't understand what's what inside a cc package. Maxis stuff is very easy and straightforward.

But in any case, Atavera's bass is almost identical to the default Sims 3 one, no? It's almost as if EA were, er, 'inspired', by this very popular creator of custom musical instruments for TS2, ha ha. (I had that bass and loads of his guitars in my TS2 game!)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 1:19 PM
Thank you. I love having the option to choose a different instrument - it really bugs me that there are dozens of guitars and even several pianos, but only one bass and drum kit.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 7:07 PM
Great. you and Treeag are my favorite Modders.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 8:46 PM
great! now, can you make a electric bass?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anonimo25
great! now, can you make a electric bass?

If I could have, I would have. (Meaning: It's not that easy. Many people want to make one, nobody has yet succeeded.)
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:44 PM
As a bass player, I really hate looking at my female sim using the huge double bass. Thank god I found this. This one looks much more cooler. Thank you
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 9:56 PM
this is really great, im sorry it took me so long to find it! can i ask how or where the skeletons in your picture are from (where i can find them)?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jackmalice68
this is really great, im sorry it took me so long to find it! can i ask how or where the skeletons in your picture are from (where i can find them)?

He's my 'Mr Skeleto' sim: http://www.modthesims.info/d/395831

Glad you like the bass, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 9:16 PM
Oh my god, that Deus Ex band screenshot is amazing.

"Our beat is augmented."
"We never asked for these sweet tunes."
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 6:32 PM
Not exactly what I was looking for but, under the circumstances it looks much better than the default. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 8:20 PM
Ah nice to see this one again. Thanks for your hard work. Its been added to my Fav's.
Page 1 of 2