Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curious Little Cottage on the Hill (Starter home - Under 20K - No CC)

by kithri Posted 4th Oct 2012 at 3:18 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 5:03 PM by kithri

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 3:34 PM
Very nice home, has everything a young family needs and for starter money too. Has a cheery, beachy look as well, thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:30 PM
Thanks for putting this up! I can always use new starter homes.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:59 PM
This is so cute I can't stand it.

I'm playing in a small map world, so I'm always looking for homes on small lots that can handle families. (It's less important that they are actually starters.)

This one even fits the theme of my world. Downloaded now!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 1:35 PM
Very cute- and affordable too! Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 10:32 PM
Awww, this is very sweet and does have a 'beachy' sort of look to it. Really cute and cozy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 12:17 AM
Very nice use of space plus a lot of effort for a starter. I'm not much for the quirky colours but it is nice! Well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 5:00 PM
Wow that's great, really wonderful. I'm just about to start a new family and I'm definitely going to use this right away. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 4:45 AM
Nicely done. I love tiny houses. I think I'd save up to add a basement, and put the skill building stuff there. Or maybe an underground pool, or entertainment area, or nectary, I don't know. Depends on which Sims move in!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 8:14 PM
This little home is sooooo cute! I love it! It's going to look great in my town (Moonlight Falls). The best thing about it is, it's affordable. Thanks a bunch for sharing your terrific design!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 3:24 PM
This house looks so cute and friendly, cant wait to downlode and btw, final;y a house that dosn't require cc!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:24 PM
Too cute! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 7:37 AM
Love This House!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:55 PM
I only have 3 of the "recommended expansions," and it looks fine. I renovated, of course, because I always do

I put them on slightly bigger lots, to make sure I can smooth the terrain. I put one on a wider lot and added a driveway on one side and a patio on the other, with a door into the kitchen. Very nice!