Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zita Endeavour Living Room Recolors

by ttbloodlusttt Posted 5th Oct 2012 at 3:59 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 8:36 PM
This is really great recolors of this Zita's living set. I really love it's the styles, I do have a question please where did you get the "throw pillows" for the sofa ? thank you for sharing with us all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
This is really great recolors of this Zita's living set. I really love it's the styles, I do have a question please where did you get the "throw pillows" for the sofa ? thank you for sharing with us all.

Okay So I had to do a lot of digging. Me thinks I got those pillows a long time ago. I found a thread at black pearl sims where Mourne finally posted their current site. It seems to be working > http://mounesneighbourhood.blogspot.ca/

Such lovely items, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! The pillows I'm using are awesome because they don't require OMSP or anything, they are just couch height and I can place as many as I want. I hope the link has the same pillows

Good luck!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 12:03 AM
@ttbloodlustt >> Oh my goodness ! Thanks so much for that link which I have save. Gee which mean just another site to get more stuff which I do not need in my download.

Everytime I say I will stop downloading I can't
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@ttbloodlustt >> Oh my goodness ! Thanks so much for that link which I have save. Gee which mean just another site to get more stuff which I do not need in my download.

Everytime I say I will stop downloading I can't

hahahaha! I know what you mean. There are times I stop in the middle of building and go 'I NEED THIS!' Then I go on a manhunt to find whatever I need. Hours later and buried in thousands of new items/parts I am still trying to figure out which one of the new and VERY important downloads are crashing my game @_@

:P
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:08 PM
sooooooo cool !!!! thanks!!!! lol i am soooo wired