Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 1:26 AM
I don't think that anyone else is going to post in this thread

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 5:38 AM Last edited by maddstar : 9th Feb 2013 at 9:51 AM.
(OOC: Sorry I forgot about this thread)

"My.. my names Rhee" She muttered wide eyes looking around
"Are.. Are the zombies coming to get us?"
Mad Poster
#53 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 10:23 AM
"Yeah, they are" Pierce said, walking back to the window.
"Don't worry about it though. Ronald, John and Pierce and protecting us" Hailee said, kneeling next to Rhee. She held her arm out and helped Rhee to her feet.
"Are you sure your alright?" John asked. Rhee nodded and walked to the back of the room with Elise and Hailee.
"Here's your gun, Pierce" Ronald said, thowing Pierce his gun that was laying on the ground. "Thanks man" Pierce replied, as he walked back to the window and started to fire at more zombies.
"Uh, who's that?" John asked.
All three of the survivors looked out of the window to the awaiting courtyard, where they saw a massive zombie.
"What on earth is that?" Ronald asked.
"Some kind of zombie" John answered. Pierce looked through the window again and said. "Correction. It's some kind of zombie queen".
"It's a what?" Ronald and John asked at the same time.

Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 11:33 PM
"Zombie queen, look it's got a little paper crown on its head" Peirce said pointing at the zombies head
"We can't let it get too close, you two pepper its face in bullets and I'll sneak around and chuck some gasoline on it k? We'll light it up like a candle" Peirce said already starting to sneak around to get the gasoline and pour it on the zombie.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 2:08 AM
"It's a zombie overlord or something. That thing is big enough to EAT us for breakfast, let alone bite us." said Hailee. "I have a plan though... I'm not sure how it will play out, but it might work."
"Ok, what is it?" said Pierce. "We're gonna get crushed if we don't think"
"I was exploring the other day and I found the basement of this house. It's in that small door that looks like it could be a closet. There's also a secret passage to somewhere, you know, while I was guarding and you didn't see much of me. I think it's an old abandoned warehouse building in Bridgeport. We could probably be there in a two days, four at the very latest. There is such a large population, there has to be at least 500 survivers there."
Mad Poster
#56 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 7:31 AM
"I hope your right" Pierce said.
"Well, if we can't get out, we'll die trying" Hailee said. "Come on guys, let's give it a go" John said, trying to push the door open.
"You might want to use the door handle" Pierce said, turning the door handle.
The group of survivors walked into the small, narrow hallway that was surrounded by cobwebs and small crawling insects.
"Eww, there's spiders in here" Rhee said.
"Don't worry about them, Rhee. They aren't going to hurt you if you don't disturb them" John said.
"Uh, guys. What's that" Hailee said, pointing to the creature crawling along the wall.

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 2:07 PM
Hailee got up closer to look. The others tried to tell her to stop, but she did it anyways. "It looks like some kind of millipede, but its an odd color...and bigger. Maybe it's a zombie too?" She killed it before backing off, in case it was poisonous or her prediction was right. "That means that something was here, but it's gone now, or the millipede got into here somehow . It wasn't here when I was here earlier. I walked the whole way to the building." "I heard that the source of these attacks are originated in Bridgeport." Said Ronald. "That's probably how the millipede thing got that color."
Mad Poster
#58 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 12:07 AM
"It looks like it's been drenched in some kind of waste. My bet is that the waste is nuclear, and that's probably why everybody is turning into zombies" Pierce said, poking the millipede with his gun.
"I wouldn't do that if I was you, Pierce. You don't know if the creature will come back as a zombie" Ronald said. "Your probably right" Pierce replied, using a cloth to clean his gun.
Pierce threw the cloth to the ground and slung his gun over his shoulder. "We better keep moving. Those zombies are probably following us as we speak" John said.
"Your right John. Let's keep moving guys. When we get to Bridgeport, we should keep a low profile and try to find as many survivors there as we can" Ronald replied.

Mad Poster
#59 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 12:29 PM
When they made their way to the end of the tunnel, they found a small hatch that lead to the main road into Bridgeport.
"Ronald, can I get some help with this?" Pierce asked, as both Ronald and John helped open the hatch. The small group climbed up and out of the small passageway, leaving the spiders and centipedes behind, when Pierce stumbled up and out onto the street.
"Your leg still giving you grief?" Hailee asked
"I'll be alright. My leg will heal, but there's no going back when we're turned into zombies" Pierce replied, standing up and putting a small amount of pressure onto his damaged right leg.
"I'll help you, alright" A voice from behind Pierce said.
"Thanks Elise" Pierce said, as Elise supported half of his weight, as they made their way to the building down the end of the long street

Lab Assistant
#60 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 4:25 PM
"It's ten in the morning, so if any zombies are here, they're not in such a large amount," said Hailee.
"Let's sort out our priorities for a moment." Said John. "I think our first priority at the moment is to find shelter and people."
"Yeah," said Pierce. "After that, we should go investigate the area. If Hailee's right and the virus originated somewhere around here, we should find a way to stop any more of it to be manufactured. "
Mad Poster
#61 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 7:32 AM
"Food should also be top priority" Hailee said, pulling a ammo clip out of her backpack and re-loading her gun.
"That's a good point, Hailee" John said, scratching his chin. "Pierce, Elise and Rhee, you can go and look for food, and if you see any zombies, stay clear of them and try to make your way back to this point" John said.
"Right, you got it, Johnny" Pierce said, as he, Elise and Rhee started to look for some food.

2 hours later, Elise and Rhee were around halfway back, when Rhee turned around. "Wait" Rhee said, putting her hand on Elise's arm. Elise stopped and turned in the direction to where Rhee was looking.
"Where's Pierce?" Rhee asked.

Lab Assistant
#62 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 3:19 AM
meanwhile, Hailee was exploring. Not that she was told to, but she wanted to find out more than just the zombie thing. She wanted to sit and relax. She searched her small sack for the few things she held onto from her home: the pictures of her family. It was a family portrait, taken only one month before the virus was released. Her mother had worn a blouse that look liked it was water colored, with blue, green, and purple all over it, fading into each other softly. Her hair was brown, and hung loosely over her shoulder. Her father had decided just to wear a t-shirt. It was for the army. On his shirt's pocket, he had a pin with the national flag. Then, there was her. Her soft brown hair just like her mothers. Her brown eyes sparkled, and went along perfectly with her emerald green dress. She hugged the picture and put it away. She then headed down the road to investigate the area.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 5:07 AM
Elise and Rhee ran as fast as they could to the meeting point.
"We can't find Pierce" Elise said, trying to catch her breath. "What do you mean you can't find him?" Ronald asked.
"Where was the last place you saw him?" John asked.
Elise and Rhee thought for a bit. "We were busy looking for food. I don't remember Pierce speaking at all" Elise answered.
"All right, all right.. We gotta find him" Ronald said. "Two groups. Elise, Rhee and I are one group, and Ronald and Hailee are another" John said, picking his gun and a small flashlight up off the ground. "Let's go find Pierce" John said, slinging his gun over his shoulder, as the two small groups went to try and fine Pierce.

Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 1:09 AM
name: Jade Essence
job:Trained assassin
hobby: Martial arts and Gymnastics
body shape: medium height and slim
clothes: Wears White tank top with black skinny jeans and leaves her hair out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 2:43 PM Last edited by G guy : 26th Feb 2013 at 9:31 AM.
im back ,XD

ronald took his gun and said,wer leaving,they couldnt get past the tyrant (mutated zombie) and found no way out,sudenly
John:wait,i totaly forgot i took this when i left (hands a coctail moltov to ronald)
Ronald:this wont kill it,but it will distract it,it is our only shot (trows it at the sweeper)

the tyrant starts burning but it doesnt kill it,while the monster is busy with the flames,the others run towards a car,all of them get in the car and the zombies get all around it,in the back on the roof ,front and sides,the car is full of them,pierce tries to start the car, but the engine is overheated,zombies hit the glass and it begins to crack close to hallie,and just the last second pierce screams and hits his head on the steering wheels ,the car starts

Pierce:yes yes!

they drive to there hq one last time to gather suplies,they go to the tunnels location and there journey continues,2 hours later in the tunnel
PIerce:i dont like this,its dark
Ronald:well we dont have flashlights and i dought you want to deal with those things

they walk for an hour until haillie sees a shadow move

hallie:What is that?

4 lickers jump from the ceeling with there thongs charging twords the survivors,ronald says

Ronald:watch out,the lickers can kill you fast,but they are blind and we might be able to sneak past them if we are silent

they get past the lickers but one of them jumps on Ronald,pierce jumps in and sticks it in its hearth with a swiss army knife,it dies.The other lickers start chasing them and they barley exit the tunnels trought a small door,the lickers are to big to follow them

Pierce:how do you know so much about this creatures?
Ronald:i dont know,i dont remember,its like a part of my memory is missing

pierces turn

there are many kinds of tyrants (If you played re XD) :

Sweepers (ability to jump realy far ) :

LIckers:they can use the thong to strike into the humans body and pull him twords them) :

+ others ,but we wont be using them XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sugarblack
name: Jade Essence
job:Trained assassin
hobby: Martial arts and Gymnastics
body shape: medium height and slim
clothes: Wears White tank top with black skinny jeans and leaves her hair out.

no offense but didint i post NO NEW RPERS UNTIL FURTHURE NOTICE,wait until we find another surviver and then i will add you in
Mad Poster
#67 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by G guy
no offense but didint i post NO NEW RPERS UNTIL FURTHURE NOTICE,wait until we find another surviver and then i will add you in

I sent a PM to them a few days ago explaining it

Mad Poster
#68 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 1:46 PM
"How?" Pierce said.
"How what?" Ronald asked.
"How'd you lose your memory?" Pierce asked. Ronald sat down on a small rock formation, with Pierce kneeling in front of him. Pierce held up a burning branch, to use as light as Ronald started to talk.

"It all started when the zombie outbreak happened. They broke into our house. I was tying to protect my family when a zombie tried to get us. He climbed through a broken window and grabbed them. I tried to get them but I fell trying to get away" Ronald said, spilling personal information out.
"Then what happened?" Elise asked, walking over and sitting next to Pierce.
"I hit my head. The zombies left me because they thought I was dead. When I awoke a few hours later, the zombies were long gone, but so were my family. I've been trying to find them ever since" Ronald finished.
"And then you met me" Pierce added.
Ronald nodded, as he stood up and shook the dust from his pants. He grabbed the gun that he laid down next to him and said. "We better keep moving. The Lickers and Sweepers might find a way to get into here, and we don't want to be here when that happens".

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 9:33 AM Last edited by G guy : 28th Feb 2013 at 9:36 AM. Reason: cause i can XD
Ronald:ok,but i know that my memory wont return until ...i dont know...probaly never unless i get threatments
Pierce:lets get moving shall we?
Ronald:i got your back

they walk for 4 more minutes and find out that the tunnel has ended ,but they dont end where they wanted too,They end in the country side close to bridgeport

Ronald:its getting late,we better find shelter for the night,ask me tommorow,maybe il find out more about my past
Pierce:lets sleep in that far house

later that night (midnight)

Ronald:no no no,nooooooooooo!
PIerce:you ok?

Ronald wakes up and in fear points his gun and pierce.....he soon figures out that its him and lowers the gun
Pierce:nightmares again?
Ronald:i keep dreaming about her,i forgot so much,WHY CANT I FORGET THAT TOO
PIerce:she was your daughter,you shouldnt forget,stay strong man,we will stop this one day
Ronald:i gues...

next morning

Pierce:good morning man
Ronald:about my past,i rememberd something,SOMEONE hired me to work in some sort of laboratories...but thats all for now
PIerce:i found us a truck,lets get it and go

They take the truck and leave for bridgeport

Ronald:this is it,there are some abbandon apartemnts around here,we should use it as our next hq,it will be safer living on the 7 floor since zombies cannot use elevators

they make there new home and elise apears to have a crush on the heroic pierce

Elise:got time to talk
Pierce:sure ,what is it?

Elise or pierces turn,whoever types first =)
Mad Poster
#70 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 9:52 AM
"What is it?" Pierce asks, sitting down at a small table in the groups new HQ.
"I just wanted you to know that..." Elise started. She starts fidgeting with her hands. Pierce puts his hand on her's and says "I know".

Elise was shocked. She was sure that no one knew about her crush on Pierce. "What do you mean, you know?" Elise question him. Pierce sighed.
"I know that you like me" Pierce answered, whilst picking at something on the table.
"How did you find out" Elise said.
"The whole group noticed it" Pierce said. Elise rose from her seat and was about to walk away when Pierce grabbed her arm. "And don't worry, I like you too" Pierce admitted.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 10:02 PM
when this rp is over i will MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT IT,all that you said would be imported ,this rp is becoming a great survival - horror - action themed story,and when its done,it will make a good movie series

Elise walks away smiling when ronald comes to pierce

Ronald:you do ,dont you
Pierce:do WHAT
Ronald:like her
PIerce:well yeah,and besides,i need to take care of her,she just lost her very first child ON BIRTH
Ronald:yeah,i feel sorry for her,before this all begun,did you have any children or wife,or even girlfriend?!
PIerce:no sadly,i gues i was married to my job to much,but atleast i wont have to worry about them being killed then .
Ronald:just make sure you grab her fast before she runs away... (starts lauging)
Pierce:shut up (looks at ronald smiling)

Pierce looks at elise who is with rhee and hallie who are drawing at the table

Pierce:those kids are barley holding on ,most of there relatives are dead or mutated

STRANGE SCREAM SOUND

Ronald:speaking of mutated

ronald and pierce run to the stairs and find 10 lickers climbing up the wall

Ronald:i said they cant use stairs,i never had walls in mind

both of them begin shooting the lickers and after 4 minutes they kill them,pierce and ronald return to the aparment room BUT i licker is on the wall above the door

Ronald:watch out!

the licker sticks his thong and rips trought pierces skin,his thong is stuck inside pierces chest trying to kill him,Ronald takes pierces knife and cats the lickers thong off,pierce falls on the ground hurt and would die without medical help
,elise arrives at the location and ronald screams

Ronald:get him inside fast!

ronald turns around and the dieing licker jumps on him,he drops his gun,strugling not to get his face bitten off,since he knows kungfu he trows the licker off his body and kicks him in the head,the licker dies,and everyone return to the room
,they heal pierce and go to bed

the next morning

pierces turn
Mad Poster
#72 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:52 AM
"Damn, those Lickers put up a good fight" Pierce said, rubbing his arm.
"How are we supposed to stop them? They can just climb the walls and get through again" Hailee said. Ronald agreed."We could try to barricade the walls" John said, standing up and stretching.
"But what with? We don't have the tools or material to do this" Pierce said. Elise came running in. "The doors been knocked down. Someone made their way in" Elise said.

cue Jade Essence's entrance

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 9:36 AM
is it jades turn? ok,il send her a messege
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 12:47 PM
jade stridded in casually,with a smug grin on her face she looked around "who are you?" she asked
Mad Poster
#75 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 10:16 PM
"I'm Ronald" Ronald said, "And that is Elise, Rhee, John, Hailee and Pierce" pointing us out to the person.
"And who are you?" Ronald asked.
"I'm Jade" Jade replied.
"How did you end up here? How'd you survive so long?" Ronald inquired.
"I grew up here" Jade started. "Up until the zombie outbreak. Now I've been trying to stay alive by hiding up in old highrise buildings"
"But the Lickers can climb up the walls" John said. Jade shook her head. "No, they can't. The walls to the buildings are mostly windows, so they can't get a good grip on the wall's surface" Jade explained.
"That's a good thing" Pierce said.
"Well, what happened here? How'd the virus start?" Ronald asked

Page 3 of 4