Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BIGBANG - G-Dragon

by Arisuka Posted 13th Dec 2012 at 11:11 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 11:19 PM
I am so proud to be a Korean Nice job! Jasumi's TOP is perfect as well.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 11:39 PM
I love it. I am so going to download this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 3:00 AM
I love this hairstyle, and I also love g-dragon.
bigbang love, keep doing things the kpop please
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 4:07 AM
I love your G-Dragon! I already have Jasumi's and think he's great. But yours is good too! You make such good sims. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 7:19 AM
Very Nice... Very Nice Indeed!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 4:16 PM
YES, ARISUKA. come to the dark side... with the rest of the obsessive koreaboos on the interwebs. beautiful g-dragon is beautiful!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 5:46 PM
OOOh yes..K-pop is fantastic. There some cuteness definately in that genre. Have you seen Lee Joon and the other boys in MBlaq?
My fav guy is Rain with his 6' muscled frame. I have made Sims that have looked very much like the celeb I wanted but no matter how I try, I cannot get my Rain sim to come out. I wonder if you would take request to make him, Arisuka?

Life is not a problem to be solved so be afraid very afraid
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 7:46 PM
I don't know who this person is, but I love all your sims Arisuka, they have such good genetics in game. So downloading as I'm typing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:23 AM
Awesome job on GD! I've tried so many times to make him and failed >.< Now I can have him run around my town being his usual heartbreaker self xD Thank you for this and all your other downloads!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 2:21 AM
I literally gasped when I saw this...although I don't know why I'd use it, it's still cool to see someone made GD I've tried creating people I know but....they don't really end up looking much like them...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 9:39 PM
I love this! It is so refreshing to see people making celebrities from other countries!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiki_Killswitch
Awesome job on GD! I've tried so many times to make him and failed >.< Now I can have him run around my town being his usual heartbreaker self xD Thank you for this and all your other downloads!

I see what you did thar

"If I did not fear incarceration from human authority figures,
I would terminate your life functions by applying sufficient pressure
to your blunt skull so as to force its collapse!"
-Beldar Conehead
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 7:24 PM
I've loved Big Bang for a while now. Since Top was in "Iris" (how I discovered them haha). They're great as is Kpop in general. I've been a fan for almost 10 yrs now haha. I hope you are able to do more Kpop Sims! Your Gd looks nice. I love the hair.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 2:19 PM
Thanks for the very nice hairstyle. Real cool, indeed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:01 AM
He looks really nice! The only thing that I think could improve Korean sims is the eyes. Someone needs to make a mod so that it's easier to make really nice single-lidded almond eyes. I think your Jiyongie looks really good though!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:16 AM
Hunter2554 Yeah, even with custom asian skin tones you can't get the right look. :/ The eye sliders definitely lack when it comes to this, you can only make double lids and try to use makeup for more of a single lid. To be honest TS3 CAS is a nightmare for a sim maker in overall, it's not equipped for creating realistic faces at all. *frustrated*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 12:29 AM
Wow... Fantastic Baby! :O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 5:15 AM
I am soooo very happy you made this! I couldn't make ANYTHING close to GD in the game!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 6:55 PM
ya no hay el link de descarga
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 9:34 PM
love you!!! thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 5:14 PM
kamssahamida
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:30 AM
Thanks ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:03 AM
Thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th May 2015 at 8:05 PM
Thanks for this oppa <3 I just need to find the rest of Big Bang, Super Junior and Exo. It's hard for me to make realistic faces of people. Heck it took me years of fine tuning just to get my own face! Thank you so much for saving me and everyone else the trouble and headache. I truly appreciate your work!!