Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Assassin's Creed III - Connor / Ratonhnhaké:ton

by Arisuka Posted 2nd Jan 2013 at 11:52 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2013 at 2:50 PM by Arisuka

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:21 AM
THANK YOU :D
finally I can have the hotness that is Connor in my game *HAPPYDANCE*
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 1:20 AM
emilewis He really is one insanely hot hero! His vibe is so different from the usual pushy alpha-male badass lead. The entire story of AC3 is very humane in overall, and that is really refreshing! Ah, such a good game...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 5:16 AM
Whoa!! Nice job, Arisuka!
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 10:15 AM
YOU HAVE MADE ME A VERY HAPPY GIRL - I LOVE THE ASSASSINS CREED GAMES AND I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A SIMS VERSION OF THE CHARACTERS thank you very much and I love your spoilers . I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS AN ASSASSINS OUTFIT MADE FOR SIMS HAVE YOU OR COULD YOU MAKE EZIO please i will love you if you do <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 1:03 PM
You have made a good work, it actually looks like him.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 2:15 PM
Lovely work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 2:45 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
I love him! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 6:12 PM
This looks great!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 6:53 PM
He's very masculine looking; I'm glad to finally see what's been hidden all this time. Thanks for sharing Connor!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:07 AM
He looks amazing!!! I love the detail and realism. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 3:48 AM
Thank you so much. I was just musing about wanting a Connor sim the other day.
He's perfect!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:30 PM
Good resemblance and hot sim, nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 1:26 PM
Wow!!!! thanks!!! now i can have my favorite hero in sims!!! I love AC thanks alot ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 5:59 PM
*gasps* This is...perfect! It looks like him! And I was hoping there would be ACIII stuff. Now to keep my eyes open for the awesome outfits. :o
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 2:44 PM
Good work
Shame about the game though (Just my opinon don't hate on me!)

Thanks a Million!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 4:11 PM
putowtin Oh come on, you don't like exploring the different areas? That's what I do mostly, just run around marveling the environments and exploring every nook. The missions... meh. Story was cool, until the crappy ending that didn't even feel like an ending.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 10:00 PM
dancechick I really did not like Haytham... Such a pushy cheeky sod with a big mouth! He is a fun character though, can't deny that! But turning him into a sim would be tricky since there really isn't a hair out there that would resemble his fancy sleek ponytail. :/
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:18 PM
He looks just like conor but does he run across roof tops .
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:09 PM
Artimis Or free run in trees? There's something for EA to make happen in the future!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 8:08 PM
Oh My!! he's awesome!! i loved!!! Just Perfect!!! I love so much Connor!!! Thank u a lot!!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 3:13 AM
Omg, I love him! I audibly gasped when I ran across this. Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 3:57 AM
Zomg I Can't Believe Someone Made Him Ajgahdkwyvgdhgaavwd

Thank You!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
dancechick I really did not like Haytham... Such a pushy cheeky sod with a big mouth! He is a fun character though, can't deny that! But turning him into a sim would be tricky since there really isn't a hair out there that would resemble his fancy sleek ponytail. :/

Well actually, I myself have been planning to make a Haytham, as I have all the clothes, but I could never match your skill. However, you said you couldn't find a hairstyle him... are you sure...? Because I have this hat and it would be perfect, it is fully recolourable and has his hairstyle underneath it, never mind the feather. As for clothing, might I recommend the Cap'n clothes from EA? If you don't have them, I would be willing to supply them .

Just a thought.

oh, the hat: http://www.thesimsk.com/maleadmiralhat/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 8:12 AM
By the way, I'm not promoting myself here, I'm not that low, but I actually got on MTS to upload some of MY Assassin's Creed III creations, but according to MTS, what I want to upload breaks they're rules, so I'll just shamelessly direct you to my blog over here. http://assas-sims-creed.blogspot.com.au/
Page 1 of 2