Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chemistry Lab Outfit Fix

by melchi Posted 15th Mar 2013 at 12:07 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2013 at 11:46 PM by melchi

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 12:34 PM
Wonderful! Thanks! Saves the trouble of deleting all the extra outfits.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 12:42 PM
Thank you so much for this! I don't want the sims (and me!) to have to wait on an outfit change at all, so I'm very happy that you found a way to stop that and have shared it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 1:42 PM
I didn't know about the outfit bug, but using the chem lab was creating so much laundry, I've been dying for something to stop the outfit swap altogether. This was much needed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 3:57 PM
Heh, that picture sends all kinds of red flags for the SimNation police. ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 5:07 PM
Oh, thank you!! That bug was really getting on my nerves. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 8:18 PM
nice, I've been hoping for a thing like this since generations came out. well done!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 10:05 PM
Thank you! I have tried and failed to fix this myself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 12:09 AM
I've been needing this forever. I'm dying of happiness right now. Thank you so much V.V
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:45 PM
This mod looks great and I have that multiple labcoats problem but I'm also using Slower/Faster potion making and I believe they conflict :>(
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drasar
This mod looks great and I have that multiple labcoats problem but I'm also using Slower/Faster potion making and I believe they conflict :>(

claudiasharon's Slower/Faster potion making mod is an XML tuning mod and is compatible with this mod in my tests. The tuning values are copied from the base interactions to my custom interactions. You should only run into conflicts with other scripting mods that replace the interactions. XML tuning mods should be fine.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melchi
claudiasharon's Slower/Faster potion making mod is an XML tuning mod and is compatible with this mod in my tests. The tuning values are copied from the base interactions to my custom interactions. You should only run into conflicts with other scripting mods that replace the interactions. XML tuning mods should be fine.

Thank You Melchi...That's fantastic news
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 3:02 AM
Need 8d
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 10:10 PM
god i must be a noob i removed my comment on accident lol thank u for this! i was so sick of having my career outfits all lab coats! bless you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 10:32 AM
Can anyone confirm at this time how this mod works with Patch 1.55?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faeheart
Can anyone confirm at this time how this mod works with Patch 1.55?

I have not encountered any issues with 1.55.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 10:16 AM
Now all you need to do is make that silly beekeeper's hat change nonsense go away and you'll have a lovely little set of mods on your hands. Cheers, melchi.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:33 PM
Awesome. I was looking for something like this, thank you That ridiculous cook's outfit that occurs with that Teppanyaki grill object would be a wonderful thing to get rid of as well.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 4:10 PM
^ THIS ALL THE WAY. That Teppanyaki outfit makes the days go before my sim ever gets around to make meals. I suspect it to mess with my fridge aswell. Please make the cook's outfit from Teppanyaki grill go away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:00 AM
Thanks for this I hated the changing outfits all the time. Do you know if this is possible to do with the beehive as my sims seem too take forever to change into the beehive hat when getting honey?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 3:04 AM
Is this Ok with patch 1.63 ?
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GenTheHen4
Is this Ok with patch 1.63 ?

I have 1.63 ver. Clothing does not change, but wish related to the production of potions are not executed. (sorry for my english)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 6:17 PM
I used to have the same glitch, thanks for this mod so I can start using that object again. I though that glitch only happens to me.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 7:19 AM
is this compatible with 1.67?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 7:05 AM
WOOT WOOT no more lab coats. Thanx melchi ♥
Page 1 of 2