Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skater Boys

by fakepeeps7 Posted 8th Mar 2013 at 10:52 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:06 PM
I needed somethig like this for my boys Thanks a lot! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 3:57 PM
I love all your cool things for kids. My simmys are really enjoying all the new cloths! Thanks so much.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 7:43 PM
You know, I wish you had all the time in the world to make even more goodies for our game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 8:30 AM
I just absolutely love your work. Thank you soo much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 11:22 AM
This is great, fakepeeps! Thank you!
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 5:23 AM
YESSS!!! These look majorly AWESOME, thanks for making them and sharing! Now my Simmie Boys will have something to wear when the coast down the sidewalk on their skateboards (or skates)!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:46 AM
Really not sure how I missed this one. Thanks so much, for giving the boys something new as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 1:35 PM
I really like these! They're sort of timeless, yet modern. Thanks for making them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 7:55 AM
Are these socks just on the alpha map (and thus can be removed)?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WildPigeonChase
Are these socks just on the alpha map (and thus can be removed)?

Technically, the socks are just on the texture. However, the way Maxis mapped it, there is a gap between the legs and the socks. So if you remove the socks, you may have a visible line when the game fills in the skin texture on the legs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 2:20 AM
you know how people make "hacked kids clothes" and they pretty much just make teenagers clothing on children when they can make teen clothes on teens! well i love how you didn't go too far with all that "hacked kids" this and "hacked kids" that this is what actual Tweens wear (10 - 11 year olds) and yes i have seen 10 and 11 year olds wear this sort of stuff and this also means you are good at making clothes for children of all ages keep up the good work and remember always have fun with making custom content
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 1:31 PM
Great upload, thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:19 PM
Perfect clothing for tween-boys :D