Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elegance Topiary Shrubs

by AdonisPluto Posted 4th Apr 2013 at 5:25 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 10:51 PM
Quote:
It does not require trimming

My Gardener Sims nearly fainted when they initially saw your screenshot. Wonderful job!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 12:22 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, will definitely be using these, thanks!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 12:34 PM
This set is so wonderful, love the polygons too, thanks for showing this information, also I do hope you don't mind my asking but where could I find the Basket Ball items in your picture, thank you
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Summer25
This set is so wonderful, love the polygons too, thanks for showing this information, also I do hope you don't mind my asking but where could I find the Basket Ball items in your picture, thank you

By the Basket ball do you mean the potted spiral elegance?. If so thats a mesh that came with Night lie. If you have night life installed then it will be under plants.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 10:39 PM
These topiaries will add a lot of style to landscapes. So glad you decided to do this and share. Thank you!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MacApple
These topiaries will add a lot of style to landscapes. So glad you decided to do this and share. Thank you!

Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 8:34 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 4:30 PM
Thank you so much for these! Can't wait to combine these with the M&G pack and make some cool mansions! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 11:52 PM
Thanks so much for these bushes, I will truly injoy these in my game and my houses. Can I please use them in a sight that I belong ot, it is, "simfansuk.com, LadyAngel is the owner and a member here as well as I am, both paid members, Please say yes, it is at least one more place to shour your wonder creations, EMAIL me at [email protected] to let me know
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 6:23 PM
I really love these shrubs. They look great at the entrances of my wealth sims homes and on the upscale businesses I build. I just wish they came in even more shapes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:31 AM
will look good in front of my houses. great job
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 9:40 PM
Hi! I've already posted it here, but it seems I got some trouble with the shrubs: in three days their require trimming, but they disappear. They are there, but invisible.
How can I fix this bug?
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 1:40 AM
I love these, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2023 at 4:02 PM
These are fantastic! Thanks for blessing us with these plants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 10:21 AM
Love this !!! Thanks ;-)