Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer or Shorter Pregnancies, Puddles and More! 1.67

by AgentTexas Posted 11th Apr 2013 at 6:08 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2014 at 10:05 AM by AgentTexas

225 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 141 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 10
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 5:00 PM
This is probably a stupid question to anyone who has a clue what they're talking about (I don't) but does this mod conflict with mods such as TwoFootMama's Pregnant Sims Can Register as Self-Employed or Pregnant Sims Can Use Treadmill?

Plus, if anyone else is interested -- please don't make it just for me -- I'd like to see a pregnancy version in the 5-7 day range. The EA default is too short for me but I don't want my Sim to be pregnant half her life! I can live with the 9-day length if I'm the only one who wants it. Thanks for making these mods. Since I'm from Texas too, I'd add a "Hook'em" but I'm afraid you might be an Aggie! 😃
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 6:09 PM
I can change it for you Jennifer, send me a PM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 7:01 PM
I am with Jennifer... a 5 day pregnancy would be good, and maybe make an option to still have the leave..?
I like my simmies to be off work when preggo. lol
And will those automatically provide the puddle when labor begins, or is that with the nausea/backache one?

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 10:58 PM
It's not working for me, I downloaded the 9 day no maternity leave one and she went into labor after just 4 1/2 days, completely out of the blue, not fully showing or anything anyone else having this problem?

I'm using Uni life and 1.50 patch, got a few other mods but none that affect pregnancy, I don't know what to do
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenniferw23
This is probably a stupid question to anyone who has a clue what they're talking about (I don't) but does this mod conflict with mods such as TwoFootMama's Pregnant Sims Can Register as Self-Employed or Pregnant Sims Can Use Treadmill?

Plus, if anyone else is interested -- please don't make it just for me -- I'd like to see a pregnancy version in the 5-7 day range. The EA default is too short for me but I don't want my Sim to be pregnant half her life! I can live with the 9-day length if I'm the only one who wants it. Thanks for making these mods. Since I'm from Texas too, I'd add a "Hook'em" but I'm afraid you might be an Aggie! 😃

Haha! I'm not actually from Texas, my username came from a show I used to watch and I just kind of use it everywhere now! XD

I can make a five day pregnancy mod, I'll add one in with and one without leave so everyone can have their options to work or not.

As for the mods I don't have them so I can't test it. Can you give me links? It sounds like something I might want anyway.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharpeiVampire
I am with Jennifer... a 5 day pregnancy would be good, and maybe make an option to still have the leave..?
I like my simmies to be off work when preggo. lol
And will those automatically provide the puddle when labor begins, or is that with the nausea/backache one?

I'll be making a five day pregnancy mod in just a bit, one with and one without leave so you can decide what you want.

Also the puddles are with every length, the more backaches and nausea just affects the frequency of nausea and backaches. With the five day pregnancy do you want one puddle when labor begins?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winston111
It's not working for me, I downloaded the 9 day no maternity leave one and she went into labor after just 4 1/2 days, completely out of the blue, not fully showing or anything anyone else having this problem?

I'm using Uni life and 1.50 patch, got a few other mods but none that affect pregnancy, I don't know what to do

Hmm, that's odd, are your other mods working properly? I've never had a glitch like that happen before and I thoroughly tested all these mods even with other pregnancy mods. Before you put the .package file in pregnancy was functioning correctly?
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:29 PM
Yeah pregnancies were the EA standard 3 days with no problems at all in my game, I've been through all my mods and I just can't think what's causing it and I haven't been able to find a solution, started a new pregnancy and everything and it's still happening 4 1/2 days in
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:45 PM
Yeah pregnancies were the EA standard 3 days with no problems at all in my game, I've been through all my mods and I just can't think what's causing it and I haven't been able to find a solution, started a new pregnancy and everything and it's still happening 4 1/2 days in

Is this pregnancy with the same sim too? And what are your other mods?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:59 PM

Alright I took a look at the file and found I put something in wrong, that's what was causing it, I have fixed it and uploaded a new file that should fix your problem! Let me know if you have any trouble.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 12:30 AM
When I try to download the mod I get a: Appears to be broken link. And when I try to download I am logged into my account, I have Windows 7 and if it helps before I tried to download this mod I downloaded a skin. The skin downloaded just fine with no broken link. Hope it wasn't my computer and you get this fixed soon. I would love for my Sim's pregnancy to be a tad more realistic.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:33 AM
Works like a charm! Thanks for uploading!

12 hours goes by really quick lol.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 3:42 AM Last edited by morphius1 : 12th Apr 2013 at 3:56 AM.
This...is....a...ma....zing!
Works great! I love the 21 days pregnant. I play epic life spans so this is perfect! Woohoo!
Thank you, AgentTexas!

P.S.- I don't see the .package for more nausea and bacpain, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raffsapphire
When I try to download the mod I get a: Appears to be broken link. And when I try to download I am logged into my account, I have Windows 7 and if it helps before I tried to download this mod I downloaded a skin. The skin downloaded just fine with no broken link. Hope it wasn't my computer and you get this fixed soon. I would love for my Sim's pregnancy to be a tad more realistic.

I'm sorry it should work now! I just had to change the file so I figured it might glitch until the changes had been completed. Try again now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morphius1
This...is....a...ma....zing!
Works great! I love the 21 days pregnant. I play epic life spans so this is perfect! Woohoo!
Thank you, AgentTexas!

P.S.- I don't see the .package for more nausea and bacpain, though.

I'm glad you like it! Yeah the 21 days is what I'm using for my sims too, I like epic or long lifespans.

It's in a separate download, just check out the download area now.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AgentTexas
I'm sorry it should work now! I just had to change the file so I figured it might glitch until the changes had been completed. Try again now.

Thanks it works fine now. I downloaded it and am so excited to use it on my male sim. He needs an Alien baby. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 9:35 AM
Thanks for this mod! I was just wondering, will this conflict with Hospital Overhaul by Sims MX?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459905
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 12:41 PM
I was wondering if you could make a 48 day pregnancy with 32 days maternity leave?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:40 PM
Didn't Lesbisim already make all those mods ? I have them in my game and I don't think they're outdated ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 3:16 PM
This mod looks amazing! Could you possibly make a couple of flavours, one with 9 days (With Leave), and one with 21 days (With Leave)? I have seasons and really do like to have pregnancies last for 3/4 of a year but can't stand when they have to work.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 5:46 PM
Haha! I'm not actually from Texas, my username came from a show I used to watch and I just kind of use it everywhere now! XD

I can make a five day pregnancy mod, I'll add one in with and one without leave so everyone can have their options to work or not.

As for the mods I don't have them so I can't test it. Can you give me links? It sounds like something I might want anyway.

Thank you VERY much. I really appreciate it. Can't believe you were on it so quickly. The mods are all at TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum (it's not really a naughty site; just a bunch of crazy gals like me -- and a few crazy guys thrown in for good measure). There's tons of mods there by TFM, Bluegenjutsu, Shimrod, and others.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:16 PM
Alright I took a look at the file and found I put something in wrong, that's what was causing it, I have fixed it and uploaded a new file that should fix your problem! Let me know if you have any trouble.

Thank you so much, it worked beautifully so relieved it wasn't just me haha x
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:15 PM
Is it possible to have an instant birth? - My Sim gets out of the bed (or the other things where you can make a baby) and the baby is already there?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:33 PM Last edited by DisneySimmer : 14th Apr 2013 at 6:14 AM. Reason: I didnt read the entire description, lol
1-4 hour pregnancy? Im REALLY impatient XD Anyways, thanks!
Page 1 of 10