Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jaime Lannister

by Namiex3 Posted 11th Jun 2013 at 9:54 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 10:51 PM
You should make one of Ramsey Snow/Bolton! I loooove him.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 11:42 AM
I am in awe of your GoT Sims! :lovestruc Me, I can only make Sims that look like... well, Sims, I can never get them to look like real people. Your Jamie looks just like the real deal! (And I like the scruffy prisoner look best, too. )

My Westeros 'hood is usually a Lannister free zone (well, Lannister, Frey and Bolton free. Less crap happens at weddings that way ), but Jaime is kind of a decent person away from Cersei so I just might put him in there anyway. Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:09 PM
Jamie is cute and I think that he is going to have fun dealing with my sims. I would like to see Arya stark, Jeffory (so I can bring pain on him) and the hound! I love this sim!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 1:40 AM
@Tiffany hehe really? lol Though Iwan Rheon makes me like him more.

@NixNivis Thank yeeew. You're too nice. I have to make Lannisters! They're too important, even Joff... But no Frey will ever be in my game. Unless someone can mesh a Walder corpse...

@Artimis Thank you! And same. Joffrey will be fun to torture.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 2:05 PM
oh my gosh I'm in love!! <3 thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:13 PM
Excellent, another GoT sim! Keep up the good work! And yes, a Joffrey sim would be fun to torture, hee hee.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 6:23 PM
Wow! just wow! really good work!

...and he still got his hand ;-)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:38 PM
Geez, he's got -such- a hard face to sim, doesn't he? You've done a really great job on him, hand or not.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 11:28 PM
@thelastspark Thank YOU! <3

@Esmeralda I know... I need to get on that. Maybe test out ways to kill sims. LOL Thank you!

@rotes zebra Thanks! My lack of meshing skills blesses Jaime. heh

@HP Thank you! :lovestruc I knoooow. Damn Nikolaj's wonderful yet difficult face.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 11:50 PM
Fantastic! If you would... Sansa Stark!?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 12:00 AM
Great Sim. I'd like to see Theon Greyjoy. Littlefinger would be a nice addition too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:49 PM
These GoT sims are awesome! ty so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 5:22 PM
Thank you so much! Are you planning to make all of the main characters from Game Of Thrones?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 6:19 PM
I love his shabbiness as well! He'll make lovely babies I'm sure.. putting him to work asap.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:57 AM
@S.Elliott I hope the babies turn out well! Maybe just very square jaws. LOL

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:25 PM
Love the sim you've made, Namiex3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 5:01 AM
Uauuuuu, que Gato!! Amei muito bom Gosto. Grata
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th May 2014 at 10:41 PM
gorgeous! i love him....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd May 2014 at 3:20 AM
thanks loved him
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 11:10 PM Last edited by billielith : 11th Nov 2016 at 5:04 AM.
I wasn't looking for this, only lannister armor, lol. But your Jaime is absolutely amazing! :D
Thanks for sharing. I am currently making a sim of Jaqen H'gar - you are welcome to get him when I am done.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 3:14 PM
Thank you.
Instructor
#23 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 8:31 AM
What a nice guy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 4:16 PM
Awesome!