Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#26 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:30 AM Last edited by GigaRevival : 14th Jun 2013 at 8:09 AM. Reason: Goonies never say die.
1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing?
I'm typically on the site about an hour to two hours almost every day. I frequent the forums mostly, particularly the challenge section, and you can probably find me commenting on WCIF/introduction/contest threads as well.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what?
I'm in the process of learning how to make CC, but I have dabbled in house interior stuff such as posters, furniture, and patterns. My clothing skills are nothing to write home about, but I have also created a few outfits.

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites?
Bacon. I mean, no.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.
I'm a 24 year old University student who will be finishing (hopefully) my degrees sometime next year. And then I'll be going back to school to get a degree in Speech Pathology. In other words, I'm a career student. Hurrah? I have a cat named Wookiee, I love Thai food, the color yellow is awesome, I may have a slight obsession with Sherlock and Doctor Who, and I love long walks on the... wait...

5. What's your favourite kind of pie?
Key Lime? Sure. That's what I'm going with.

"Goonies never say die."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:47 AM Last edited by Cheese678 : 16th Jun 2013 at 6:04 AM.
1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing?

Usually about 5 to 8 hours a day, browsing the forums and usually posting from here to there.

I like to make a bit of custom content, but not much. Any that I do make I don't upload to the site.

No.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.

I spend some of my spare time animating and making videos. I also like to write for a "magazine" called GameLover, and I draw a comic about me and my friends. I also enjoy eating bacon.

I'm not sure, but it'd have to be pie pie. That's the best type of pie.

This is a signature, worship it and it will love you forever.
Bunned
#28 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:20 AM Last edited by destinychaser : 17th Jun 2013 at 1:03 AM.
I check up every day for at least 15 minutes, and sometimes stay on for several hours. I will check for new uploads in the The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 daily. Sometimes I’ll go into the General Chat, the Chat rooms, and I read stories from time to time.

Yes. I haven’t gotten around to uploading yet, but I make make-up for The Sims 2, custom clothing meshes and textures for The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, custom sliders for The Sims 3, and poses/animations for The Sims 3. I am learning how to make XML tuning mods for The Sims 3 as well.

No, but I’ve been a member of the Sims community for years!

Well, I enjoy writing, reading, acting, singing, and my newest hobby, modding. I also recently began dabbling in 3D modeling. I hope to begin filming my own videos in the near future, including some sims machinima. I hope to become a video game designer when I’m older, to express my love of video games and overall character creation and storytelling. I also like bacon.

I really like pecan pie, but I won’t say no to key lime.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:47 AM Last edited by daphnegirl123 : 16th Jun 2013 at 6:01 AM.
I usually will be on here every other day to check downloads, my profile, and the creator feedback forum. I am here for hours almost everyday though if I am creating something or helping give feedback on a creation. I also like to read the Creativity section of this site. Since school is out now I can be on here more often. I've been a member here since 2007.

Yes, I do make custom content. I have made celebrity type Sims for both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. I also love architecture so I spend time creating houses and perfecting them. I also shamelessly make bacon accessories for my sims.

Nope.

I'm 17 years old and from the rainy state of Oregon! I love drawing, painting, and writing. I also love photography, specifically action, dance, portrait, and event photography. I have enjoyed Simming for so many years now, and definitely love creating things with this game. I enjoy being creative with makeup and hairstyles. I like piercings. I am passionate about martial arts and belly dance, and have developed a love for theater and acting over the past couple years. I am a huge perfectionist. I've been featured in many juried and non-juried art galleries in Oregon. I hope my future occupation includes something with art. My dream is to open my own art gallery. I'm shy, but kinda goofy. I have an even goofier cat named Ruby Sue who is a complete nut ball.

Cheesecake! Wait... that isn't a pie...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 11:55 AM
Though it must be awesome to be a moderator, It doesn't seem that I fit the criteria. I just have one thing missing to fit teh bill... Oh well, might as well give it a shot

The time I spend on MTS is usually between 15 minutes and 1 hour or so. I usually check the latest downloads that I find interesting so I can put them in my game (Though it's already so darn slow lol) I also check but rarely post on the CFF for the latest coming-soon-to-MTS downloads. I also lurk around the General Discussion page for a reason.

Yep. I have made 3 Sims before, though I'm kind of interested in making clothing CC. I don't anyways since I don't even have the patience to download the CC maker badonkadonks. I blame that on my crappy internet speed :/

...nope

I'm a 15 yrs old guy(Though my maturity level suggests otherwise) and I currently live in the Philippines. Been here for 8 years already. That's enough personal info for now. I love going to Youtube everyday and I mostly watch gaming videos, music, dance videos (won't specify which), skateboarding and FL Studio tutorials.
I watch many kinds of different anime, Game of Thrones, and I LOVE Adventure Time \(^.^)/ BACON PANCAKES \(^.^)/
And I'm also an avid gamer. I play on the Xbox 360 only since, well my laptop isn't really suited for gaming (that's why my Sims 3 game is kinda sucky) and my parents would only allow me one console.

I never actually eaten pie before. The only time I did was when my mom came back home one day with egg pie slices. It was okay, I guess

*insert original signature here*
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 12:09 PM
I spend....2+ hours downloading, looking for tips and tricks with creation, helping out where I can, I'm often in the Tech forums.

I make tattoos, stencil things, I make paintings, I make custom careers, anything xml, I make basic clothing, and am trying to learn meshing and more advanced programming.

No

I have a lot a free time right now because it's summer and health issues (bed rest, but sims is allowed!). I'm from the US. I just graduated high school. I plan on becoming a Neuropsychiatrist. I've been playing sims since Sim Ant and Sim Safari and never stopped.

What a difficult question! Not bacon. Probably Gluten Free berry or pumpkin.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 1:46 PM
Default My Application
It differs a lot, what with real life making claims on my time and all. Periods when I'm not playing any of the games, I'm not online all that much. On the other end of the scale - when I AM playing, I can spend several hours per day. I usually look for content, or browse through the tutorials if I'm in the process of creating something.

I do a little but tend to spend a lot of time on each thing as I am somewhat of a perfectionist (but on the other hand - if I'm going to spend time creating something, I might as well do it well). I mainly do texturing, as I haven't looked into meshing yet (it's on my todo-list though! If only that real life could ease up on its demands on my free time... ). As far as texturing goes, I try to do things that have not been done a lot of times before, like chimney recolours for TS2 and mainly I make things I'd like to have but can't find, like the chinese tattoo set for TS3. Oh, and anything with bacon of course!

Bacon! (No, that is)

Starting with what can be relevant is that I am not a native english speaker, although I would say my english is fluent like a native speaker's after several years learning in school followed by several years spent overseas in english speaking countries.
What might not be so relevant is that I'm currently studying a masters to become a game developer, teaching me an insight into how games are made up that I might benefit from were I a moderator.

Rhubarb! Maybe with bacon on it? Or a bacon sauce on the side? Might work. Hmm... food for thought (pun intended)

And lastly I want to send a HUGE thanks to you and everybody else who are working on this site and keeping it up and running so smoothly. It really is a great community here and the first stop whenever I have anything sim-related I want to do/find/learn.

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde
Forum Resident
#33 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:30 PM
Q: How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing?
A: Browsing and making conversation.

Q. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what?
A: I have for The Sims 1, but never released any.

Q. Are you staff for any other sims sites?
A: No, but im Staff on several other big sites. Geimaku News, Unseen64 to name a few.

Q. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.
A. I own every sims game released, besides The Sims 3 Stuff Packs. Ive been a fan since 2002, and my fave Sims game is the urbz. Im also a total Playstation Fanboy. I also was an active player of both The Sims Online and The Sims Bustin Out online, until EA shut them down.

A. What's your favourite kind of pie?
Q. Llama pie.

Note: Ive been a member for ALMOST six months. Few days short.
But im constant and always on. I also download mods alot and understand the guidelines.
Instructor
#34 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:34 PM
Default My application
1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing? Actually I visit MTS more than my Facebook daily even in my exams week, I spend about 3-4 hours a day and if I'm having exams it could be 1 hour daily. In summer I spend all the day on MTS. Usually uploading something, checking the CFB or reading tutorials.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what? Yes for the sims 3 only mainly sims, body shop, objects and few lots.

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites? No, I'm not a member on any other site for the sims 3

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant. My name is Ahmed I'm 19 years old guy from Egypt.I'm currently studying dentistry at MIU university.Creating stuff for the Sims 3 is my hobby it all started when one of my friends gave me a link for a cool site called MTS2 for the Sims and it's all for free. It's been a pleasure to be a creator on this great site and don't worry I'm now improving my English skills and I got an A last semester in English

5. What's your favourite kind of pie? Orange pie with Meringue Topping

Bacon
I didn't taste it before.

Knight Of The Moon
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#35 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
and understand the guidelines.

I don't see bacon. :P

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#36 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:03 PM
I am on and off the site throughout my evenings, and usually manage a check in during my lunch break at work.
I like to browse through the Creator Feedback Forums of both games to see if there's anything I can help with, check through the downloads of both games, although I only play sims 2 I like to see what's happening in 3 too. I also like to peruse the other parts of the site, usually via the new posts tab, participating when something catches my eye, especially if it mentions bacon.

Yes, I am a lot creator and most of my uploads are here at MTS.

No. I do manage a choir website though.

I am married with almost grown up children. I work part time as an admin assistant for a Christian publisher. I am an active member of my local church. I love creating for sims 2, chatting, singing in a choir, chatting, building, singing, chatting etc, do you get the picture? I am active on several sims sites and visit various other sites looking for CC for the lots that I create. I love participating in decorating contests and was part of Jones' contests, Pleasantview and Veronaville.

mmm, I'm quite fond of apple pie, but my favourites are Tesco's pork and bacon mini pies
Field Researcher
#37 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:24 PM
Default My Application
3-4 hours, I estimate. I spend that time on the forums.

Yes, I am trying out recoloring floors, walls, and clothing. Nothing to upload yet, though.

No, I have no bacon or staff powers on any Sims site.

I'm good at breaking anything (usually by changing its behavior), I'm learning C++, use SimPE daily (for trivial tasks), and I'm mad that PvZ2 is iOS only and free to play.

My favorite pie is pumpkin, of course.

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Field Researcher
#38 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:36 PM

While I rarely post, I'm an avid lurker. On the average day, I probably spend anywhere from one to three hours looking over what is new in Creator Feedback, sims 3 general discussion, and the caw subsection of the create forums.

Yes, I mostly make worlds and lots. Back a year or so, I did make some terrain paints for in-game use. Also, just recently, I started trying my hand at meshing. For now, I'm still quite terrible at it.

no

Let's get straight to the non-relevant stuff. I am a nineteen year old college student who is majoring in music performance at IUS. While I didn't start simming until sims 2 was released, my first few years of sims only involved the sims 1. My gaming interest is not just sparked by the sims niche. I'm also an avid player of Burnout Paradise, the 2012 NFS, and a whole slew of other mixed games.

5. What's your favorite kind of pie?

Well, if we are going for just normal pies, I'd have to say cherry pie with ice cream on top. While bacon bits might add more flavor to it, I feel that they would counteract the sweet goodness of the ice cream.

Now, if we branch away from typical pies, I would lean toward a pizza pie with just about everything, including bacon, on it.

Or, if we scrap the pie part, I'll take Chinese food.

Hm, I need to come up with something to put here.
Inventor
#39 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 7:06 PM
Wow, so many applications (I almost can smell the bacon)... oh, never mind... the more, the merrier. Here's my application:

I have no idea how much time I „typically“ spend here at MTS but I guess it's at least 15 minutes each day. Usually I'm online for a few minutes in the morning (while having a breakfast of fluffy scrambled eggs and crispy-mouth-watering bacon) and a while longer in the evening (when I return from work), depends on what is going on here. I usually check for feedback messages, for new messages in the subscribed threads and I very much like to have a look at new uploads and to give feedback. I also like to read tutorials (not only if I need it for my creations but also because I like to learn new things).

Yes. I did some EA recolours and LOTR-themed lots at the beginning of Sims 3. Later I have started to create other kind of houses (with/without tombs) and appartments. I also have been playing around with bacon meshing but the „Lowered Elevator Shaft“ is the only object I have uploaded, so far. I also create sims every now and then but creating lots is what I like most.

Nope. I'd never offer my bacon to any other sims site.

I'm a 44 years old bacon and live in Munich/Germany. My first language is German but I do speak English (more or less fluently) and I like reading books and watching movies in English. My English grammar and vocabulary isn't perfect but I frequently visit the LEO Dictionary website to improve my knowledge.
The Sims is my passion and I spend most of my spare time with sims-related activity. I do not apply for this "job" because I want that title - I actually do not care for it - I love custom creations for the Sims (2 & 3) and helping out in the upload section is what I really would love to do. Even if you don't need me now, feel free to contact me whenever you need help with the uploads (e.g. as replacement if others are sick because they had too much bacon for breakfast).

Strawberry cheesecake-pie (without bacon)

Oh! Oh! I hope we are asked this because we all will receive our favourite pie (made by HP) if we don't get picked as new upload moderators... won't we?

Yaayy... a yummy strawberry cheesecake-pie for my tummy!
Helptato
#40 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 10:34 PM

A hour or so each day on and off. I check CFF, eat bacon, check downloads and maybe some discussion threads.

I make houses mostly

No, I'm not.

I love building in TS2 and playing my Sim families. Even though I've had the game since 2008 there's still stuff I haven't done yet. I love playing legacy challenges! And I like talking to other Simmers about my game. I like eating bacon.

3.14..I mean apple. And with a side of bacon.

Thanks for considering me

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#41 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 11:34 PM
Default Me! Oh, me! I wanna be a mod!
1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing? Recently, an absurd amount seeing as I just hosted a contest. When not hosting. usually at least an hour or two. I hop into random forums, often times just lurking I browse the new downloads. I check out what's going on in CFF. Guess I just do a little bit of everything.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what? Yes, mostly lots and recolors. I've been battling with meshing for...well, pretty much forever. I can build an object but can't seem to get the mapping down. I make custom sims, but only for myself. I've made a career/major or two for myself as well. I also make worlds/SC4 terrains for myself (and maybe some day upload).

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites? Not at the moment. I'm actually building on for a TS2 castaway challenge I've been working on, but who knows when or if I'll ever actually go public. I'm still mostly working out the challenge for now.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant. I'm a stay at home mommy of 3 girls. I sim too much according to my hubby (who still buys me more EPs...). I play both TS2 and TS3. I like hosting contests here. I dabble in a little bit of everything you can think of that's creative/artistic. I like to read and sing. I love bacon and cheese, preferably together.

5. What's your favourite kind of pie? I don't really like pie. I love Boston Cream Pie...but it's not pie. Not really sure why it's called that. Oh, I also love Shepherd's Pie...also not really pie. It's even better with bacon!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#42 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 1:23 AM
What the heck.. bacon was mentioned so..

1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing? Ya know, I've never really timed it and don't really pay attention. Since I'm in and out all day (and, since I don't sleep well, in the middle of the night too!) and am here for at least 15 minutes at a time, it's got to add up to a few hours. I check out new posts, downloads (old and new), read tutorials (since I don't know everything and never will) and even post once in a while.. as my whopping 0.75 posts a day average can attest to.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what? Uh huh. New meshes, recolors of Maxis/other people's meshes, TS3>TS2 conversions, lots, wallpapers and flooring/terrain paints. I've dabbled with Body Shop but it's not really my thing.

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites? I was a mod/resident creator, then an admin/resident creator at SailfinSims but have retired.. kind of. I'm still a mod in case a modly type is needed and nobody else is available. (But I haven't wielded my modly powers there in a long time.) I do have a couple of blogs and a tumblr.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant. I like cats. And bacon. I almost like bacon more than I like cats. (I'd have a hard time choosing between the two because cats are cute and cuddly, but bacon is soooo tasty.) But I'm not too fond of pie, which brings me to #5..

5. What's your favourite kind of pie? If I absolutely HAVE to have pie- like if someone were going to force me to have some? Pumpkin. Hold the bacon but pile on the Cool Whip. Please. Truth be told, I'd much rather have a cake doughnut with chocolate frosting. And sprinkles. (I've been wanting one all week and still haven't gotten to the store in time to actually buy one before they're all gone. )
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#43 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 4:54 AM
How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing?

I am practically logged on to MTS most of the day once my system is turned on. So I could say I spend quite a lot of time here but actively about 2 hours a day on most occasions but not less than 45 minutes. I spend quite a lot of time on the Sims community here going through the different social forums, reading tutorials, and where I feel I have something to offer, I make contributions and answer questions I feel I can help with. I am an addict to downloads and spend quite some time going through the download section to see what is new. I have participated in Qbuildez Building Blocks: A foundation challenge and also judged in the Veroniville home makeover. Although I am not quite good on long chats, I do spend time sometimes in the creator chat room

Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what?

Yes, I do make custom contents. I have made a bunch of stuff for TS2, but more in the build area since I practically love building. I also make contents for TS3 ranging from lots and housing to the build and buy modes. I also have all the EPs and SPs for both games.

Are you staff for any other sims sites?

No.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.

I am from Nigeria but currently living in Germany and have been around MTS since Dec 2009. I have a certificate in building and design for the fun of it. My life field is in the area of food security and I have a degree and masters in Agricultural economics. In my free time I help my Architect brother in designing houses when he needs my help. I love playing basketball and table tennis. I believe I do not have a dull and insane life because MTS has helped to keep my sanity intact when the need arises. I love cooking, and my grill is never complete without bacon included. I also volunteer 3 hours in a pension house for the elderly every Saturday and Sunday and I am a member of the choir in my church

What's your favourite kind of pie?
I mainly make my own pie, mainly chicken pie and meat pie. Though I have tried cherry pie, and some others at my friends, the chicken pie still remains my favourite.
Retired
retired moderator
#44 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 5:38 AM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 16th Jun 2013 at 4:57 AM.
I had to think very, very hard about whether I should apply for this. Realistically, though, I have time and I am already on the site every day. It's playing the game and creating that I'm not keeping up with as much as I'd like.

40mins to two hours. I often have MTS up in a tab even if I'm not actively browsing.

Yes. I'm constantly plugging away on TS3 worlds even if I don't have the time to complete them. This means I do a lot of work with CAS, CAW, and build/buy, so I'm developing a decent set of non-technical skills. Alongside those, I'm developing a pretty good feel for TS3's XMLs and I've dabbled (abortively) with scripting mods.

Not any that really count. Have rollback permissions on the Sims wikia, have CAW-related wiki, but otherwise no.

I enjoy this community. I'm studying Fine Arts (hence the drop in gaming time), so trying to develop a better eye for colour and form, which might help in terms to quality assurance. I'd like to do an awful lot more contributing to the site's wiki pages if I get more time.

Blueberry by a long-shot. Edit: And I forgot to include the word bacon, after reminding myself to before I wrote this. Oh well. Consider me disqualified on account of my vegetarianism. :P

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 5:49 AM
Default Application

I try to look for new content, both for S2 and S3. I'm a college guy living at home, and I have a kid sister so she "advises" (read: Demands) on which mods.

I have not created anything yet, but am trying to learn to do custom careers.

Nope.

I love reviewing and giving my opinion. I try to be nice. I am a very analytical person.

Banana Cream or Pizza!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#46 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 6:01 AM
I'm going to repeat what Inge said above: I don't see bacon. Or, alternatively: I do see bacon, but not quite as much as I should see.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 6:42 AM
Bout 45mins per day, broken down. Looking at new uploads, posting in upload threads and occasionally posting in the forums.

I make houses and sims but don't upload them.

No.

I'm Alex, I'm from little ol' NZ You know, that little country below Australia... I'm currently taking Japanese and am going on a 2 week trip to Japan next year. I play many instruments: keyboard, guitar, piano and flute and still have time for TS3 haha. I discovered TS2 when I was about 9 and have been HOOKED ever since! When I'm not playing, (due to crashes or boredom) usually I'm on forums and researching anything sim-related haha. The only Sims 1 I've played is on PS2. If I were a sim, a hands down trait for me would be Animal Lover

Custard pie WOOP WOOP!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 7:05 AM
To quote Inge:
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I don't see bacon. :P

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Alchemist
#49 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 5:26 PM
If you read SeeMyu's post carefully, you'll find bacon.

I come in peace
#50 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 7:10 PM
What an amazing opportunity! :D

During school year i spend around an hour per day, a lil' bit more on weekends. During Summer break I spend a lot more (and my Summer break lasts from June to October). You'll probably find me in the Introductions forum. I love it because I've never introduced myself properly and I find it is a really warm idea. I tend to go around the Site questions and issues area every once in a while. I've also been an avid CFF resident in the past.

Lately I'm more of a lot creator, but I've also made eyes, makeup, sims, furniture and clothes.

I have my own site, but it's kind of small and easy to run. I've been staff in some other small sites and I'm still staff at Mother Freakin Sims and Nintendork Island (but they are kind of dead now, sadly).

I'm 22 and live in Spain. My father is Swedish (of Finnish ancestry) and my mother is Spanish. I've just finished my fourth year of Architecture School and only have one more to be an actual architect (that's why I love building lots ;D).

Now, something more MTS related. I've been a member since October 2008, when I was the very tender age of 17. I have 5,985 posts since that moment (5,986 now hehehe) which makes an average of 3.50 posts per day. I've been a site helper for 8 months now and I've always wanted to be a moderator, to be able to give more to this site, as it's been a great part of my life for the last five years.

Bacon pie! Absolutely.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: full
Page 2 of 17