Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Long V-Neck Babydoll Tee for Teens and (Young) Adult Females

by Simlicious Posted 30th Jun 2013 at 3:35 PM

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 4:15 PM Last edited by pink_xo_punk : 1st Jul 2013 at 7:18 PM.
This is totally adorable! I love the different uses for channels/colors, and the pregnancy morph is such a plus!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 4:24 PM
These are so cute and they have preggo morphs, what more could you want. Thankyou so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:27 PM
Eeeeee perfect <3
I have been waiting for these :D
Can't wait to get them in game!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:53 PM
Your long V-neck tee is adorable and very classic, I love the look! Thank you for sharing it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 7:49 PM
Very cute! Thanks for making it for teens as well, and making it pregnancy enabled!
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Margaret Pendragon
Very cute! Thanks for making it for teens as well, and making it pregnancy enabled!

My reactions exactly! I hope you will do more!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 9:40 PM
So pretty I like it particularly on teens!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 12:18 AM
Perfect! I love your work. This is an outfit I am always looking for. Great you made it also for teens as well. Thank you for sharing my dear.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 12:40 AM
Love the shirt you've made, Simlicious
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 6:51 AM
So cute! Great for hiding a baby bump or a pasta dinner!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:01 AM
Thank you, very nice, like the pregnancy morph ) <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 2:53 PM
Ich liebe es ♥
Inventor
#14 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 9:57 PM
like this, try in english @ RayneHeaven :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 12:38 AM
That's a really pretty top, nice job.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 4:10 AM
I like this very much and I am always looking for new maternity clothes. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 1:28 PM
So cute! I love how it's a simple yet realistic top that many people would have IRL. The length is perfect, not too long or too short (when it's too long it looks unflattering for the thighs). Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RayneHeaven
Ich liebe es ♥

Quote: Originally posted by Nepomukl
like this, try in english @ RayneHeaven :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

That's okay, German is my mother tongue, and Rayne just said "I love it"

Thank you all for taking the time to write such lovely comments, they mean a lot to me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:09 AM
These sims are beautiful. I want the Asian and Latina one so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 8:10 PM
Beautiful! I'll get a ton of use out of these. And I love the sims too, especially the asian one, she's absolutely gorgeous. Any chance she'll be available for download in the future as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 9:37 PM
Thanks, also for your interest in my sims
I'm not usually uploading any sims (they're kinda special to me and I like that no one else has them, I am kind of paranoid that they might be changed in a way I would hate or mistreated etc and they use a ton of personal/unreleased CC).

I have made one exception, though: the teenage latina model (Aurora Brunetti) actually is available for download at my tumblr. Please treat her well
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 2:53 AM
Default Awesome!!
Quote: Originally posted by Simlicious
Thanks, also for your interest in my sims
I'm not usually uploading any sims (they're kinda special to me and I like that no one else has them, I am kind of paranoid that they might be changed in a way I would hate or mistreated etc and they use a ton of personal/unreleased CC).

I have made one exception, though: the teenage latina model (Aurora Brunetti) actually is available for download at my tumblr. Please treat her well

The Tee is absolutley Perfect!! i think the asian sims hair is perfect for a story i wanna make with my sims. i understand that you like nobody else to have the same sim, but can you please tell me where you got the asians hair Please! i think its awesome thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrinceVsPauper
can you please tell me where you got the asians hair Please! i think its awesome thanks

Sure, the hair you're looking for is the RE6 Ada Wong hair conversion by Elexis, you can download it from her facebook page.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 3:10 PM
Nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 7:32 AM
These are adorable, the sims and the t-shirt.
Thank you for sharing them. :3
Page 1 of 3