Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Mermadic Kelp

by LukeProduction Posted 1st Jul 2013 at 6:37 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2014 at 2:31 AM by LukeProduction

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 9:27 PM
Thank You :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 10:06 PM
Thank you! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:57 PM
Love this, thanks LukeProduction
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 9:27 AM
Thanks This Is Awesome!!!!!!! :d
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:01 PM
i want to know if kids can also use the mermaid kelp

to become mermaid?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:59 PM
Thanks guys! =)

Only Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders can eat the Kelp!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:41 PM
I know this is a stupid question, but can they have mermaid children?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:34 PM
Thank you so much.
DragonHunter, a mermaid and a merman will have merchildren. A merfolk and a human have a 50% chance of having a child. I don't know if supernaturals and merfolk can have children, but if they can, I would guess that they would have a 50% chance of having a merbaby and a 50% chance of having a supernatural baby, but as far as I know, no hybrids.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:11 PM
I Love you!! I was getting upset having to use someone to get their 30,000 lifetime rewards to get it for me aha. Perfect!,

Would you know about an updated make all rewards 5 points for island paradise? when i use it it makes the new traits and rewards disappear..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 8:59 AM
Great. To people who want to transform children and toddlers: you can either use the "add occult" option in twallan's master controller or download a sim transformer by treeag availble here in MTS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 2:09 PM
Not tried it yet, but very useful little mod. Thank you :)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 12:08 AM
You shouldn't call LukeProduction dumb for making this mod. If you don't like it, don't comment and you don't have to download it. It's useful for people who don't cheat in their game & don't want to waste their sims lifetime rewards points on this since it is expensive. I love this mod and it saves having to save up for it & waste the points in getting it. Since you made this mod, would it be possible to make a mod where you see the kraken more? I haven't seen him yet.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:00 AM
If anyone doesn't know already, you can use testingcheatsenabled true before entering a household, while you're still in the main menu, and you can click beside the treasure chest in the lifetime rewards tab to add 500 Ltr each click.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:20 AM
Yes but some people are lazy Aka me
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 10:08 PM
Oh, I thought some people aka you, just didn't understand fully the process of adding more Ltr points, thus the need for a buyable ltr object.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 10:49 PM
Thanks! I've been looking for something like this Extremely helpful :3 *hugs*
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andistyr
You shouldn't call LukeProduction dumb for making this mod. If you don't like it, don't comment and you don't have to download it. It's useful for people who don't cheat in their game & don't want to waste their sims lifetime rewards points on this since it is expensive. I love this mod and it saves having to save up for it & waste the points in getting it. Since you made this mod, would it be possible to make a mod where you see the kraken more? I haven't seen him yet.

My sims were on their houseboat, and the kraken swam right under them!
It scared the heck out of me, so I made them get back to port ASAP.
I just got Island Paradise yesterday, and I never heard of a kraken, so I was really surprised when I seen one. D:

Anyway, thanks for the mod! I hate wasting lifetime points on things such as this.
It really helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 12:18 AM
Thank you for this mod... i been trying so hard to find a mermaid to give me the kelp but it seems with work and everything that they "adapted to land" before i cud get d kelp
Banned
#20 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 2:50 AM
Thanks for this! Well done.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaeani22
your dumb dude you can buy it in the lifetime rewards

Why the animosity??? So what if there's another way of getting the object? This person took time out to make a desirable object even more available to players, and I think that was a NICE (not dumb) thing to do. If you don't like it, don't download, there's no need to be rude.

Oh and it's "you're" as in "you are dumb", not "your" as in "your dumb" (like dumb somehow belongs to them....).

Maybe you should be more mindful when throwing stones....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 8:50 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:17 PM
This is great. Is it compatible with the no scales mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Altharian
This is great. Is it compatible with the no scales mod?

Sure! =)

You're welcome guys! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:31 PM
Sweet thanks! This is a useful tool for creating mermaids/mermen for telling stories with.

Story Idea: Thinking of The Little Mermaid of course, except in reverse: it is the human's parents who try to stop the relationship
Page 1 of 4