Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ramshackle Red House

by hellmonja Posted 28th Aug 2013 at 3:28 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 4:39 PM
Interesting house, I must admit I prefer the done up version to the ramshackle one, but you've done ramshackle very well.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 8:15 PM
The house in its heyday is adorable, but my favorite is the ramshackle version. I love run-down lots, and especially like seeing what can be done without CC. I would love to see a series of these! *thumbs way up*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 11:05 PM
What a novel idea.... really cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 12:05 AM
i like your idea for house it's so cool can you make more like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 2:55 AM
oh, I how I love to put my sims in a run down house and make them clean, pull weeds, repair, all that so that they can live in it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 11:50 AM
haha! i knew it! some people will like the new house better. i say, for a bonus, it turned out quite nice, didn't it? thanks for commenting guys. now i know someone actually liked it! will try to come up with more for the series. just need an inspiration and some ideas.

Quote: Originally posted by Sim of something
oh, I how I love to put my sims in a run down house and make them clean, pull weeds, repair, all that so that they can live in it!

that's exactly the idea! all the skill-building objects are there so you can progress in your career and with all the room outdoor you can expand it to a medium-sized house. you get the million dollars!...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 1:11 PM
I love this Will look incredible in my post-apocalyptic 'hood.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 1:10 AM
Neat! Thanks! (I'm one of the ramshackle-lovers )
Typical
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 2:38 AM
I love this house you've created - I particularly like the ramshackle version. A lot of attention to detail with the house itself, so thank you!
Needs Coffee
#11 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 4:54 AM
I love cc free and I always have a spot for small rundown lots.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 5:40 AM
oh my gahd, it got picked! are you kidding me? i actually saw this yesterday but didn't know what to say and sound like a 9 year old going crazy over his pokemon. i just wasn't expecting it this soon.

wow! thanks, everyone. thank you, thank you for liking the houses! i better stop here before i start foaming in the mouth...
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#13 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 2:01 PM
Great lot, thank you.
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:26 PM
Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 2:47 PM
Count me in among your ramshackle-house fans! Only the good Watcher knows what happened to the poor sim who (probably) left the house in that condition. Were there zombies? An alien invasion? A coven seeking revenge? Were irresponsible, party-loving teenagers involved in the destruction? Or just slobs? Bob Newbie must be so proud. XD The cookie-cutter house looks nice, too.

And you did all that de(con)struction with no CC at all? Marvelous.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawaiichef
Count me in among your ramshackle-house fans! Only the good Watcher knows what happened to the poor sim who (probably) left the house in that condition. Were there zombies? An alien invasion? A coven seeking revenge? Were irresponsible, party-loving teenagers involved in the destruction? Or just slobs? Bob Newbie must be so proud. XD The cookie-cutter house looks nice, too.

probably a former crack house where there was a fierce gun fight that killed dozens of people. after a couple of years it's now being sold. hehe! i wish I got chalk outlines, bullet holes and police lines for this! i can picture it now. hey thanks by the way for liking it!...
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 11:30 PM
It's so fun to see an original presentation. Making a ramshackle house is not easy with no cc, but you did a great job combining what walls and floors there are. Also, the terrain paint around the old car and pond is super well done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 7:43 PM
Nice & Grungy! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:04 PM
thanks ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 4:46 PM
Thank you for sharing. Very creative
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:39 AM
Wow! I can't imagine how hard it is to make things look worn down. And extra thanks for including the house in all its former glory!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th May 2015 at 8:58 AM
I love this house i'm gonna renovate it and put it up on MTS is that ok?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by isaac096
I love this house i'm gonna renovate it and put it up on MTS is that ok?

Sorry for the veeeeery late reply. Yes, you're very much welcome to do so. No permission needed actually but do leave me a link. It would be nice to see what other people come up with my creations!...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 7:29 PM
Very cute and just the thing for the sort of post-apocalyptic challenges I like to play. Thanks very much!