Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tights with lace as bottoms!

by armiel Posted 4th Sep 2013 at 8:52 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2013 at 4:53 AM by armiel : Added reference to the original accessory I made

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:06 PM
Nicely done. I'm thrilled you made these available as bottoms, instead of just accessories. They're far more versatile with both versions
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 6:30 AM
Oooooh! Thank you! :bunny:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 5:34 PM
Perfect for those silly sim girls who think tights are pants... they're not
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 5:36 AM
totally cute!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 11:21 PM
literally having the biggest trouble ever trying to download mods from this sight. I tried the instructions but I can't seem to understand. If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:03 PM
Just what I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 2:38 AM
aweome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:23 AM
thank you
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2014 at 12:49 AM
Keep up the great work!! :)
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by obisanflaka
literally having the biggest trouble ever trying to download mods from this sight. I tried the instructions but I can't seem to understand. If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated
( for this to work you need something like winrar, well thats what i use) It is pretty much the same as downloading custom content you choose a mod, click files and, click the download link. Now you are going to press open and when the bar is completely fiiled green something should pop up so you just press allow and then a box should pop up and the mod should be in it. ( and you are going to need a mods folder that you can get from here http://tinyurl.com/3r89thk when you get that mods folder if u dont already have it there should be a packages and overrides inside. Click on packages. The box with the mod should still be there or it can be in the tabs on the bottom. If it is still there drag the mod into the packages folder and when you do that make sure that nothing is highlighted blue and then you exit out of the box that had the mod, and you can close packages.Then go into the sims 3 launcher, press the play button, and you knw it is working if the video with the family in the house and the dad is making pancakes and the little girl is feeling her moms tummy isnt showing up. When the thing where you can choose your households that you have created pops up a box should show up and you just press the check button in the bottom right corner. That is how you do it! Hopefully that helped
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 11:44 AM
NICE TIGHTS...THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 7:21 AM
Thanks, love these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 4:44 AM
Lol I'm wearing these irl right now xDDDD LOL!!!

ty for making ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 3:28 AM
this is the only pair of tights i would wear as a kid i dont like them anymore but they bring back memories i so will use these :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:39 AM
Default download/install problems
Quote: Originally posted by NellyJune
( for this to work you need something like winrar, well thats what i use) It is pretty much the same as downloading custom content you choose a mod, click files and, click the download link. Now you are going to press open and when the bar is completely fiiled green something should pop up so you just press allow and then a box should pop up and the mod should be in it. ( and you are going to need a mods folder that you can get from here http://tinyurl.com/3r89thk when you get that mods folder if u dont already have it there should be a packages and overrides inside. Click on packages. The box with the mod should still be there or it can be in the tabs on the bottom. If it is still there drag the mod into the packages folder and when you do that make sure that nothing is highlighted blue and then you exit out of the box that had the mod, and you can close packages.Then go into the sims 3 launcher, press the play button, and you knw it is working if the video with the family in the house and the dad is making pancakes and the little girl is feeling her moms tummy isnt showing up. When the thing where you can choose your households that you have created pops up a box should show up and you just press the check button in the bottom right corner. That is how you do it! Hopefully that helped

yeah im having the same trouble I just followed the guide downloading framework setup so I got all the right files with mods and packages, I installed not 7zip which is recommended but WinRAR and im still having problems with anything I download(or try to download) I don't even know if It downloads cuz when I open up the sims 3 launcher its not in the "downloads" to install with the exclamation mark. I opened through WinRAR, then I extracted it to the (my doc,electronic arts, sims 3, mods, pack) thought that's all I and to do and it shows up in the folder so it is done correctly...but then it don't show up in launcher or the game. not sure what's wrong this is my 4th time redoing all the files to make sure I made them right, I had 7zip but it didn't work through it it still didn't show up, so then I got WinRAR cuz its what I had when I got my first sims 3(it was an old sims 3 game, stopped working, so I bought another) so this new one that I have now is having these problems, while my old one didn't have these problems. I don't know its weird don't know what the problem is I just wanna download things
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 12:20 AM
THANKS!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 10:44 PM
Thank you! Superb.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 4:44 PM
I know I'm late but thank you so much love this is amazing!!! <3